Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Restart Living My Life

Forgetting Something Sargent?

by redglitterapple 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-07-10 - Updated: 2011-07-10 - 1039 words - Complete

2Original
I feel so bad I havent updated in forever D:
Well, Im updating with a bit more spice right now :D
So.. enjoy! Hope it was worth the LOOONG wait



Gerard’s POV

Monday came all to quick and I wasnt ready to go back to school at all. Me and Frank had been what you could call... an item, all weekend.

Somehow I thought it would be too good to reveal, firs off because none of us were out of the closet, as they say, yet. So we didnt even really know if we were gay. For all we could tell, by the end of this, it could have all been about fooling around and experimenting.

I was just walking out of the door when Frank came with one of my pop tarts hanging out of his mouth and he was hopping around putting his shoe on. I giggled silently to myself and held the door open for him. He nodded a thank you and took abite out of his breakfast.

We walked seperately to school and stayed seperate for the day. The onyl time we saw each other again was when we went back to mine.

Somehow I thought things would have changed. Even a bit, how wrong I was.

I sighed and walked down to the basement after my mom came home. She was STILL talking to Frank. I had no idea thhey had so much in common until now. The conversation was knawing my ear off.

I picked up my new guitar and stared stringing it. I still wasnt quite sure how to play, but I was learning slowly.

Frank’s ears must have been ringing because before U knew it he was standing infront of me looking at the guitar. His mouth was ajar slightly.

I couldnt already see he wanted it so I handed it over and he ploped down next to me. He placd his fingers in the positions and stringed a song. Misfits?

I sat there and listened to him play since I couldnt play myself. My solitude was interupted by my cell phone ringing. My face went a bit red as “Barbie Girl” rang outloud. I could see Frank wanted to laugh so I gave him a small glare before answering my phone.

“Hello?”

“Gerard! Is Kat.”

(o.o) I had forgotten all about her since I left the hospital. Ooopss.

“Kat!” I tried to sound enthusiastic “Hi, have they let you out yet?” I could see Frank starting to sulk and he set down my guitar and trudged up the stairs.

“No not yet, I get out tomorrow. I just thought I call to see if you were okay?”

“Yup, never been better.”

“Great. I have to go hunny, they wont let me on the phone for long, the beaches, hows about lunch tomorrow?”

“Yeah, sounds great.”

“Okay, Ill see you then. Bye!”

The phone cut of and I threw it down on the floor, not really caring. I ran up the stairs after Frank. He was in the kitchen looking over a cup of coffee.




Frank’s POV

“Frank, I...” he spoke

“No. Dont start. Your just gunna go back to her. I get it. I cant believe I accually considered coming out to be with you.” I breathed “The funny thing is, I dont even know if I am gay or if Im just fooling around with you because Im bored.” I stood up from the table and walked over to him “I must not mean that much.” I turned and walked.

“Frank!” he grabbed my arm and turned me around to face him. My face barely 2 inches from his. “You do mean that much. Why do you think Im still here! If this is us just fooling around, fine. If this is... us! then dont get all pissy because SHE called me. As far as she thinks Im still her boyfriend, and for all I know, I am if this isnt really...” he was catching his breath and I finished the sentence for him “A relationship.”


Angry still surged in me like waves crashing against a wall, trying to break free, I retaliated “What made you think, we had a relationship, if you ARE going back to you “girlfriend” I spit out with disgust. “Just leave me alone and dont string me along for the ride then.”

I couldnt look at him anymore as I felt hot tears roll down my cheeks. I turned before he could see and ran out the door. I was walking back to mine angry and upset as ice rain started to poor from the sky.
I could hear footsteps off in the distance, but I ignored them and continued walking... stong hands were on my shoulders and pulled me round, before I could say anything, lips were crushed against mine. I felt the heat and I reached my hands up around his neck and tangled into his hair.

I licked his bottom lip and he granted me entry. I explored his mouth for a minute and our tongues clashed together. I moaned into it and he giggled a little frommy moaning. We pulled apart for air. Fucking air.

I walked backwards, his hands in mine and pulled him into my house. I didnt bother with my bedroom, so I took him into the living room, were I fell backwards onto the couch with him ontop of me.

We kissed again and again, moaning into kisses and gasping for air at the end of every heated meeting with our tongues. I flipped round so now I was ontop and rested all my body weight onto his. I could feel our erect members rubbing together and that made him moan a little bit louder. I nibbled at his ear as I worked his top over his head.

I could feel his hands snake down my covered chest to my belt and he ripped it off. From then, he pulled my top up. He was in charge now. I was flipped back to the bottom and he unzipped my jeans with his teeth and pulled them down. The buldge in my boxers was pretty obvious now.

“Want me to take care of that?”
Sign up to rate and review this story