Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Restart Living My Life

Ruined

by redglitterapple 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-08-21 - Updated: 2011-08-21 - 703 words - Complete

1Hot
Tried my best here with "sexy time" xD, Im not exactly the best at writing that, but I gave it a go :D


Gerard’s POV

Frank started off giggling until I let my hand seep lower and rub against the obvious bulge growing in his boxers, and his giggles grew into softened moans. I guess he didn’t really need to answer my question then.

I started playing with his waistband trying to determine the best way to do this. Best way? There is no best way!

I tugged them down, all the way to his ankles, and he just seemed to lay there helpless to my power over him. I rushed my hand up his leg, brushed against his member and brought my mouth to his, hot and eager. The only thing on my mind was hoping he wouldn’t deprive me of his sexiness. I felt my own jeans become tighter. Frank seemed to notice as my lower half was resting against his torso. He undid the button of my jeans while still kissing me. He broke awake to bring them and my own boxers down. But he didnt co…. Oh! OH!

Sneaky.

I couldn’t help the fact that I was now moaning uncontrollably as the beautiful creature below me took in my length, bobbing his head up and down. I don’t think I could describe the feeling even if I had a dictionary.

I felt the moment draw nearer as a tingling sensation started to build deep in the pit of my stomach, but before I could reach the macho moment, I heard a loud crash.

Frank stopped and I peaked over the couch. Scared and anxious.

I horrified figure stood in the doorway. Her hair fell on either side framing her face, one arm was folded across her chest while the other hide her open mouth.

“Oh… I had…. No idea…” she spoke.

My Mother!

“Mo..” she interjected “No, Ill come back later” she rushed quickly out shutting the door behind her. My face was frozen. When I managed to turn back to Frank he was laughing so hard that he fell off the couch onto the floor, hitting his head in the process, but he didn’t seem to notice. I couldn’t help but laugh with him. But I was more laughing at his stupidity. I swear I loved this boy.

“You know” I managed between laughs “I love you” I was starting to catch my breath when I realized what I had said. How seriously would he take it?

“I do too” he smiled at me. I smiled back. Then he jumped unexpectedly ontop of my and we rolled around laughing. We stopped and he was below now. I leaned in a kissed him softly.

“We should get going” he breathed “Okay” I kissed him once more before getting up.




Frank’s POV

We dressed in silence and we didn’t accually look over at each other, but when it came to walking back to his house, we were holding hands contently. His mother already walked in on us. No doubt she shared the knews with Mikey.

We, well he, opened the door and casually walked in holding hands like nothing had changed and we had always done this. Ofcourse they still stared awkwardly, especially his mother after what she saw! Which I didn’t fully know what was in all honesty. It was probably enough.

“Well.” Gee said “I guess you can already guess that were sortof… involved” cough.

“And we support you guys 100%” his mother said and smiled at both of us.

I looked over to Gerard and saw that he had just about the biggest smile on his face I’d ever seen. Little did I know at the time that that smile would only last for so long to paint the colors of the world beautiful shades that even we couldn’t imagine.


[*Sorry Frank's POV is so short, it seemed like a nice ending and I couldnt think of what all to write, Im considering the involvment of Frikey in this story now o.o, just too spice things up... and if I become seriously weird, maybe waycest >.>
Sign up to rate and review this story