Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Thought I Heard You Say Something

Don't Tell Them What I Told You

by astrozombie13 7 reviews

Everyone see's the darker side of Josh, Frank gets closer to Raelyn, Mikey almosts exposes the truth

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [R] - Published: 2011-07-04 - Updated: 2011-07-04 - 717 words

0Unrated
A/N: Chapter 8! It's gonna take a bumpy turn from here on out!

0000000000000000000000000000

Raelyn's POV

Mikey was still helping me clean the massive amount of blood, cuts, and bruises on my body. "I-I k-know that g-girls kind of get a little a-achey after their first, so is there maybe something you want me to pick up?" he asked shyly, fumbling with his glasses that were falling off his face. I smiled a little bit at his innocent concern, and shook my head no. "Mikey, what if people ask what happened?" I said, a frown forming on my face. He looked up at the ceiling for a minute, thinking. "I can say you were trying to help me bring in my amp from the trailer, and you fell down the stairs on your way out. Will that work?" he replied. "I guess it will, but how about my bloody sheets?" I asked. His cheeks turned a bright shade of red. "Say it's your time of month or something." he said quietly. "Mikey!" I exclaimed, punching him in the shoulder lightly. "What?! It's the only thing I can think of. Do YOU have any better ideas?" he said, embarrased. "Not really." I responded.
Mikey was finally finished bandaging me up, and he lent me a hand to help me up. I still felt really weak, so I almost fell to my knees if not for Mikey pulling me back up. We made it out of the bathroom, and I saw Gerard, Frank, Ray, and Josh infront of the TV playing Guitar Hero. "Hey baby! Come here, sit on my lap." he said happily. Mikey sent him a dirty look that NOBODY missed. "I think I'll pass." I replied coldly. He glared at me for a few minutes, daring me to make a move. "I said, come sit on my lap. It wasn't a question." he demanded, fire dancing in his eyes. Gerard raised his eyebrown at Josh, Ray stopped playing the video game and stared at him, and Frank had a questioning look on his face. "I said, NO." I almost yelled, crossing my arms in front of my chest. "Dude, she doesn't want to sit on your lap, don't force her." Ray said, confused. Josh got up from his spot on the floor and walked over to me slowly. Mikey took a protective stance and backed me away. "Don't do anything your going to regret later, Josh." Mikey said menacingly. A cold chill ran through the bus. "Oh, I won't regret this." he said, a creepy smile appearing on his face. He ran at me, and I cowered in the corner, blocking my face. Suddenly, he landed on the floor,face first. I saw Frankie also on the floor, hanging on to Josh's...shoe?
"W-What the hell just happened?" I exclaimed. Frankie got up and brushed himself off. "He was gonna hurt you. I couldn't let that happen." he said stepping towards me. We stared into eachother's eyes, trying to make sense of everything that just unraveled. We were about an inch away from eachother, and Ray let out a long whistle. Everyone just stared. He cupped my cheek softly, examining the long scratch going down my face and the bruises. Then, I burst into tears.
I basically fell into Frank, and he embraced me tightly. He led me over to a chair, and I sat on his lap. He ran his rough fingers through me hair, letting me cry on his shoulder. He whispered little things in my ear. I snapped my head up, looking at him. "I'm sorry I wet your shirt." I said quietly. His face softened, and the infamous Frankie-grin appeared. "Don't worry about it. I have like, 9 others." he replied, chuckling a little. A tight line then replaced his beautiful smile. "Why are you all banged up?" he asked softly. Mikey then muttered an apology. "LAST NIGHT, JOSH-"
"-PUSHED ME DOWN THE STAIRS!" I finished before Mikey could continue. Everyone looked at me skeptically, not believing me for one minute. "That's all that happened, right Mikey?" I said coldly. He glared at me for a few minutes, and nodded his head, walking away. As he walked by, he whispered only loudly enough for me to hear. "They're going to find out sometime, Raelyn."
Sign up to rate and review this story