Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Thought I Heard You Say Something

Pain Last's For a Minute, Scars Last Forever

by astrozombie13 3 reviews

Raelyn confesses to Mikey, out of all people, what happened last night.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] [R] - Published: 2011-07-03 - Updated: 2011-07-04 - 562 words

0Unrated
A/N: Hey you guys!!!! Chapter 7 is here. Please review. I want to give a shout out to DestructionBattery, who has inspired me to write this fic. Read his/her story, 'Don't Get Caught!'

00000000000000000000000000

Raelyn's POV

I woke up a bloody mess. My white sheets were definetly ruined, and I had a massive migraine. Josh was nowhere to be seen. I tried to sit myself up, but a throbbing pain between my legs stopped me where I was. I felt like I was in a daze, my vision foggy. Unfortunately, my memory wasn't.

A thumping sound on the side of my bunk woke me out of my daze. Then, I heard my bunk curtain being pushed to the side, and I saw a sleepy looking...Mikey? "Rise and shine...holy shit!" he exclaimed, covering his mouth. His glasses fell off his face. He backed away slowly, until he hit the bunk across mine. "W-What happened? Are you okay?!" Mikey asked hurriedly, coming back to my side, examining the damage. I took a small compact mirror out of my bag beside me, and looked at myself. My hair looks like it was in a wrestling match, mascara tears stained on my cheeks, eyeliner smudge, and not to mention my bloody cuts and bruises. "I...I don't know." I lied. I tried to move again, but the reminder of my throbbing pain came back, and I let out a yelp. Mikey raised a suspicious eyebrow at me. "You sure don't seem okay. What happened? Me, Frank, Gerard, and Ray were at a friend's party...did something happen?" he asked curiously. I swallowed hard as the realization of what happened hit me, and tears flowed down my face. I had no intent on stopping them.

Mikey wiped the tears off my face. "Come on, let's get you out of this mess." he said softly. He took my hand and I tried to stand, and fell against the wall. My legs felt like jello. He wrapped his arm around my waist, and we went to the bathroom.

Once I was in the bathroom, I cried for what seemed like hours. I was in so much pain, more mentally than physically. Mikey got a wet towlet and started cleaning my face. "Please, tell me what happened." he begged quietly. I needed to tell him, he helped me this far, and he probably wouldn't hate me, right? "It was all my fault, Mikey. I did this. I deserve this." I mumbled quietly. He gave me a look of skepticism, but it quickly faded. "What?" he asked. I cleared my very hoarse throat. "Josh...Josh was mad at me because I kissed Frank, and he got all mad, and he wanted to have sex with me but I didn't want to, I swear! But he made me." I sobbed. He rubbed small circles on my back. "Whoa, you kissed Frank?" he questioned. I nodded my head furiously. "Raelyn...this isn't easy to say, trust me. But Josh raped you." he said sadly.
And that's when I completely lost it. I fell apart, right in front of someone I barely knew. He continued rubbing my back soothingly. I looked up at him, looking more like a mess every second. "You...you have to promise not to say anything to Frankie. Okay?" I demanded. He took my hand.

"I promise."
Sign up to rate and review this story