Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Thought I Heard You Say Something

I Never Agreed To This

by astrozombie13 1 review

Raelyn is confused about her feelings for Frankie, and Josh crosses the line.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2011-07-03 - Updated: 2011-07-03 - 613 words

1Exciting

A/N: Chapter 6!!!!! Can't believe you made it this far! Please rate and review. I'll give you skittles!

000000000000000000000000000

Raelyn's POV

We drove back to the tour bus, me confused as ever. I didn't understand anything that just happened, the only guy I ever kissed was Josh, and they were never as gentle as the one I just experienced. The only guy I ever loved was Josh, but that stopped once he started hitting me. But I suppose all relationships are like that, right? I wouldn't know how other relationships worked since being homeschooled since middle school, and I never really had any friends.
Frankie tried to make small talk a few times, but I never responded. How was I supposed to act like nothing ever happened, even though I basically asked him to do so?

We finally arrived at the tour bus. Frank said goodnight to me, and gave me a quick hug before bed. It was really late. I went back to my bunk, where Josh was sitting, fuming. "Where were you?" he asked angrily. I gulped nervously. "I went to the m-mall with Frankie." I replied, my attempts at hiding my fear failing dramatically. "I don't remember giving you permission to go." he said calmly. Don't let it fool you though, he was totally pissed. Suprising me and him both, I did something I never did before. I stood up for myself. "I don't need your permission to go places, Josh. Just like you don't need mine." I said coldly. Oh no...

Josh rose from the bunk, walking slowly towards me, and eventually cornering me in a position that blocked all possible exits. I refused to look him in the eyes, and he forcefully tilted my head upwards. Then, he slammed his lips into mine painfully, forcing his tongue into my mouth, leaving me without much room to breathe. He suddenly released me, licking his lips. "You taste like cigarrettes and coffee. You don't smoke." he said tensely, his head tilting to the side. Oh shit. "W-Well...you know..." shit. I don't even know how to cover this up. He stared at me for a while, and then his eyes widened. His face became beet red, and he started shaking. "YOU LITTLE WHORE! YOU MADE OUT WITH HIM, DIDN'T YOU?!" he screamed at my face. "Josh, baby..." I started, but he slapped me across the face before I had the chance to respond. He moved his hand towards my neck, and started squeazing it tightly. I started seeing little black spots, and felt myself losing consiousness. Then he slammed me inside of our bunk.

He straddled my waist, unblucking his pants. I really hated oral sex, and it was probably worse with him. Then, he started unbuttoning my shorts. Hold on...No! No no no! I started to panic, since we had never actually had intercourse before! I was still a virgin, and I was more willing to die then to give it up to him. I was really dizzy from losing so much oxygen, and I couldn't really see to well. I tried pushing him away from me, failing epically. He started kissing my neck, and I felt his hands wandering underneath my shirt. "NO! STOP IT! PLEASE!" I shrieked, and he laughed at my attempts. He pulled off my shorts completely, and I screamed again. He ripped my panties off, and tore open up my blouse. "NO! PLEASE, DON'T!" I screamed. He let out a booming laugh, and thrusted himself into me over and over again. I screamed more from the feeling of violation then the pain. He bit my shoulder hard, and I yelped. Everything faded to black.
Sign up to rate and review this story