Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Thought I Heard You Say Something

You Might Not Realize It Now, But You Will

by astrozombie13 2 reviews

Frank finally musters enough courage to try and deepen his friendship with Raelyn, but she has other thougths.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2011-07-03 - Updated: 2011-07-03 - 515 words

0Unrated
A/N: Fifth chapter! Please rate and review. I miss you.:)

00000000000000000000000

"Thanks for sitting through all that, Frankie. Josh doesn't usually do that." Raelyn said gratefully. Frank blushed. "No problem, Raelyn. So, if Josh doesn't sit through the girliness, what DOES he do?" he asked curiously. Her mouth opened, but she snapped it shut. "You know how guys are, he goes around the mall, flirting with other girls." she said, a fake smile on her face. I would never to that if I was with you, Frank thought. She cleared her throat, as a signal to finish that topic. "So Frankie, how's Miss Iero treating you?" Raelyn said with a smirk that didn't quite reach her eyes. Frank rubbed the back of his neck, blushing. "Um, there is no Miss Iero, unfortunately." he said quietly. Raelyn's smirk faded, and a look of sadness swept through her face. "Well, why not?" she asked. How can I tell her this easily...Frank thought. "Um, well, I proposed to my girlfriend, Jamia, and a few days later, I found her sleeping with another dude." he replied. Raelyn rubbed his shoulder comfortingly, looking down at her shoes. "Well you know what, Frankie? She doesn't deserve you. You can do SO much better." she said angrily.

Frank's POV

"Yeah, I guess I could!" I said happily. Holy shit. I was really going to do this! I stared into her big blue eyes, and she stared back at me curiously. "Frankie, are you okay?" she asked nervously. All of the sudden, I mustered the little courage I had, and slammed my lips onto hers.
At first, she didn't move, probably out of confusion. But slowly and gradually, she repeated the action and started kissing back. I was so ecstatic and scared at the same time, I'm pretty sure I could have died a happy man right then and there and not care at all.
I, Frank Iero, was in love.
I trailed her lips with my tongue, begging for an entrance, and she slowly gave in. Out of nowhere, she started pulling away. I tried to deepen the kiss, but she started pushing me away from her. "What's wrong?"I asked, breathing heavily. She sighed, running a hand through her long, red hair I loved so much. "T-This is wrong, Frankie. I have a boyfriend." she said sadly, her eyes wild. I smirked. "And?" I asked, full of confidence. She burried her face in her hands. "I-I can't be kissing other guys, I'm devoted to him." she explained, not that I cared. "Break up with him, then." I replied, brushing hair away from her blushing face. "I can't do that, Frankie. Please. Look, I really like you, but can we please stay friends?" she pleaded sadly.
The disappointment hit me like a ton of bricks. My inner euphoria had died. "Yeah, sure." I said, trying to smile. She smiled back, and put a hand on my knee. "Good. By the way, your a much better kisser than Josh." she said happily. That, gave me a little bit of hope for us.
Sign up to rate and review this story