Categories > Books > Harry Potter > The Slayer, The Avatar And The Guardian Of Light

CH9 - Timely Rescue

by GuardianOfLight 7 reviews

Harry gets rescued

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover, Fantasy, Romance - Characters: Fleur, Harry - Warnings: [!!] [?] - Published: 2006-06-01 - Updated: 2006-06-01 - 667 words

5Original
Chapter 9 - Timely Rescue

Dimension: 563 - Earth
Date: 25th July 2001 AD
Country: Britain - England - Surrey
Location: Pivet Drive - Little Whinging
Time: After Midnight


In another dimension, in the continent of Europe, on the Island of Britain was a quiet town called Little Whinging.

At the end of a street called Pivet Drive, three figures could be seen creeping slowly along a hedgerow, counting houses as they went.

They were surrounded by long black cloaks that obscured their features from any one that may have been watching.

The first figure found the house they were looking for and gestured to the others to follow.

They moved quietly into the garden and listened for the sound of the concealed sleeping guard.

Hearing the snore, the third figure moved to the source of the sound before aiming a stick of wood at the concealed person.

The figure rejoined the first two, then as a group they crept around a large car and up to the door of number 4 Pivet Drive.

The first figure looked at the lock and then gestured one of the others forward.

Once at the door one of the figures pointed what appeared to be a stick at the door and muttered something.

The door gently swung open and the three crept inside, quickly they slinked their way up the stairs, muttering silencing charms at each step encase the stairs squeaked.

Upon reaching the landing they examined the doors, four were perfectly normal white paint, whereas the last was dirtier and the paint was pealing through neglect. The bottom of said door held a cat flap as well as several locks.

The second intruder nodded to the door in question and the first nodded in agreement, before gesturing the third figure towards the other doors.

The figure approached the door and released the locks as they had done with the front door.

Small flashes of light came from two of the other rooms as three of the inhabitants of the house were stunned.

The first figure moved forward and opened the last door slowly; pausing when it creaked to cast another silencer out of habit.

The figure examined the room; it was a shambles it looked as if some one had dropped a bomb.

There was school books littering the floor, quills and parchment scattered around a broken gas lamp that looked like it had been knocked off a shelf, on the sill a white owl sat inside of a very dirty cage looking far too thin to be able to do any sort of flying. Deep groves had been cut in the bars around the lock where the bird had tried to break free.

Several robes and assorted Muggle attire drooped untidily over the edge of a wizard's chest, while the wizard himself lay unmoving on a poor excuse for a bed.

The first figure rushed to the boy while the second checked the room was secure.

The figure shook the sleeping wizard; he did not wake, pealing back the sheets revealed an appalling sight.

The boy was as thin as a rake with all his ribs showing, he was shivering, yet he was sweating heavily and had a massive temperature, added to that he had enough bruises to last him a life time, he was mumbling in his fever though the intruders couldn't tell what about.

The second figure joined the first at the bed, while the third having returned from the other rooms stood in the doorway with their wand out.

"He is very ill my Lady, he appears to have been very badly beaten, we should remove him at once, he needs medical attention."

The first figure nodded continuing to stare at the shivering boy, while the other two quickly picked up the bird cage and packed the boys possessions into his trunk and shrunk it so that it fitted into one of their pockets.

The first figure brushed an elegant hand over the boy's forehead.

"Don't vorry Arry, I vill take care of you."
Sign up to rate and review this story