Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Is It Hard Understanding I'm Incomplete?

I Think I'll Blow My Brains Against The Ceiling

by sushiipodrocks 4 reviews

Frank's life is about to get even more complicated - if that's even possible...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2011-07-07 - Updated: 2011-07-07 - 2563 words - Complete

1Exciting
Hey! First off, can I just thank you all for the reviews, they really do mean the world to me. Secondly, I'm going on holiday - say holiday, I'm just going camping in Wales - in the morning, so this chapter may seem alittle rushed. I just wanted to get it up tonight so you didn't have to wait until next week for it. But it also means that I won't be able to check it for typos until I come back. I would do it now but it's like 23:30 here and I have to be up at 5:30 in the morning, so I really do need to sleep. BUT... I'll get the next chapter up the minute I get back, which should be sometime one Monday, unless we decide to stay longer :)

Thanks for sticking with this story, please enjoy this next chapter :) xoxo



Third Person

"Daddy, Daddy! You're home!" Little Frank Iero screamed. His Father had been out on a two week long business trip, and for five year old Frankie, two weeks was too long to spend away from his devoted Dad.

"Hey Frank, I missed you buddy." His Father replied, lifting Frank up in his arms.

Frank loved his Dad's arms. They were "Really colourful and pwetty." As Frank used to say. His Father's arms were inked in hundreds of tattoos, each telling their own little tale. Frank always said he'd get a tattoo when he was old enough. He would draw all over his arms in his special felt tip pens, and then cry for hours when they washed off in the bath tub.

"Frank, I have something to show you." Frank Senior addressed his son. "I got a new tattoo. I think you'll like this one." He placed Frankie down on the floor before lifting up his shirt.

Frank leant in for a closer look. His Father's skin looked red and sore from the inked needle, yet the artwork upon it was beautiful.

Mr Iero's new addition was a portrait of his wife Linda holding a bundle of blankets in her arms. A tiny face was just about visible. Beside the image read 'Love is Eternal'

"It's beautiful Daddy. Is that me?" Frank giggled.

"Yup, that tattoo is from a photo I took the first day your Momma brought you home. I carry it everywhere."

Frank gently stroked the tattoo.

"Does it hurt? Having a tattoo?" His Dad smiled down at him.

"A little, but when you're as big and as tough as your Daddy, you'll be immune to all the pain. Besides, it's worth it to have the two people I love inked on my skin forever."





Frank's POV

My head felt dizzy, I opened my eyes, but some sort of thick, black material was restricting my view.

What had happened last night?

I tried to move, yet it became apparent that I was bound. My hands were tied behind my back; my mouth gagged. I couldn't scream, see or move.

Visions of an acidic green smoke kept filling my head, so detailed that I could almost smell the foul stench that emitted from it. I squeezed my eyes shut, trying to remember the events of last night. If it even was it last night? How long had I been unconscious? I struggled to move some more, but it was no use. I was bound to tightly.

Where was Gerard? He left the hospital to check on his brother. Although I suppose it is a good thing that he wasn't there, or he might be here in the same dilemma as me.

Or maybe he could have saved you; he just left you alone in the hospital, even though he knew your Dad was still out there.

He just left you.

I tried to push that thought straight out of my head. Gerard would never have known that this would have happened.











I didn't know how long I had been sitting down for. Let's put it this way, I could no longer feel my legs.

A light was suddenly visible, shining through the dark material of my blindfold. Then I heard footsteps; they were quickly approaching.

A large hand found its way around my neck, pulling me up harshly. My legs didn't want to stand, they kept failing me; I was forced on to a chair.

"You listen here, and you listen good. I'm gonna take your blindfold off now, but if you try anything, and I mean anything, I will slit your throat. Got that?" The voice spat. I was expecting to hear the voice of my Father, yet this voice was - if possible- even more venomous than his. I nodded.

"Good."

The man harshly pulled the blindfold over my head. I squinted at the shock of the light.

"Open your fucking eyes boy!"

I slowly opened my eyes, trying to let them adjust before blinding myself again. I was sat in a room, some kind of warehouse maybe?

I wasn't the only hostage.

Four chairs sat along a wall in front of me. The people sitting upon them had their heads were covered in masks, and they were all dressed in a black gown; I couldn't tell whether they were male or female. I didn't even know if they were alive.

"Admiring our guests?" It was the same voice that threatened me earlier.

I turned to look at the man. I didn't recognise him at all. His hair was long and matted, as if it hadn't been washed for months. His breath was vile, every time he opened his mouth to speak, he'd reveal a set of yellow tinged teeth, causing me to gag from the smell. His face was dirty, covered in bruises, dirt and scars.

"Wh-What do you want?" I stuttered. The man just laughed.

"I don't want anything to do with you. Your Father however, that's a different story." I swallowed hard.

"My Father? Is he here to kill me?" I asked timidly. The man laughed yet again.

"Not exactly." I looked at him confused, yet he still continued to laugh.

He took his a radio from his pocket and whispered 'On my cue'into it.

He then turned back to me; that evil grin still playing on his lips.

"I've been watching you Frank, and guess what? I don't like you. I didn't like your Mother either, or your Dad for that matter."

"Aren't you one of my Dad's 'People'" I asked.

"Ha! He wishes. Your Father is scum. He doesn't have any 'People'"

I sighed and stared at the floor.

"You know, if your Father ever did anything right, it was fucking up your memory. You have no idea how much of an advantage it is for you not to remember me." The man smirked. "Talking of your Father... Bring him in!"He shouted.

A small slither of light was visible as the door to the warehouse opened. Two men walked inside, dragging another body by the scruff of their collar.

"What the fuck is going on?" The person tried to shout. He was lifted up and shoved into a chair opposite me.

"D-Dad?"

"Well isn't this sweet." The main man sneered.

"Tony." My Father coughed. "Why are you doing this to me?"

"Anthony." I whispered.



"Dad? A girl at school said I was weird today because Ihave the same name as you." Frank cried. He was only seven and took everything he heard to heart.

"Well you shouldn't listen to her. What's her name? Candy or something like that?"

"Brittany." Frank said with disgust.

"Well then. She's named after some preppy little pop-star. At least you're named after a man." Frank senior said smugly, lifting up his sleeves to reveal his muscly

"She said I was stupid for having a middle name too."Frank cried.

"Frank, most people these days have middle names, it's not uncommon. And besides, your middle name is extremely special. It's the same name as someone very dear to me whom I recently lost." He looked away from the little boy, trying to compose himself before continuing. "Do you remember me telling you about Uncle Tony?"

Frank shook his head. "Well only a little bit."

"Well you know he went missing in Chicago about a year before you were born?" Frank nodded. He'd heard about his Uncle's kidnapping before. "Well, he was a great brother, he always stuck by me, and so you can understand that Daddy wanted a way to remember him?"

Frank nodded again.

"So next time you see that little wanna-be at school, what are you going to say?"

"My Uncle is better than some washed-up pop-star?" Frank giggled.

"That's my boy."



"Uncle Tony."

"What's that? Has ickle Frankie got his memory back?"

"How are you- What are- I thought you were missing?" I managed.

"Oh Frankie, poor, little, innocent Frankie." Tony laughed."I hope you're sitting comfortably, as this story may take a while."

"No! Please, Tony, don't do this to him. Please." My Dad begged.

"And why the fuck do you care what happens to me?" I shouted. "All you've done is fuck up my life. You killed my Mom!"

"No, Frank please just listen. It wasn't me!"

"Oh and I suppose it wasn't you who turned up to her funeral drunk then?" I quizzed. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see my Uncle grinning.

Was that psycho actually enjoying this?

"I- Yeah-But, you have to understand! I loved your Mom. I would never hurt her."

"You used to stumble into our house at all hours in the morning, most of the time with sluts hanging off your arm, and you have nerve to say you never hurt her! I saw her crying, everyday nearly. Yet she still stuck by you, still loved you." Tears were falling down both my face and my Father's. "And how do you explain the CCTV? It was your car that followed her down that street. Your fucking pick-up truck!"

"Frank, you have to believe me, I haven't seen that truck in months, I-"

"I hate to break up this little family time, but I believe it's my turn to speak." My Uncle smirked.

"No, Tony, I'll do anyth-"

"-Shut up!" He spat back at my Father. "Anyway. It's time to take you back to the day I disappeared."





[Tony’s POV]
“Tony, I can’t do this anymore. I love Frank, not you.” My heart broke in to a million pieces.

“But- We were going to get away from here, together? I thought you wanted this?” I pleaded.

“Look, I’m married to Frank. This whole façade was a huge mistake. I regret it all.”

“No, there’s something you’re not telling me Linda. I can tell you’re lying.”

I could feel my rage building up, but I couldn’t help it. I loved her so much.
“I’m pregnant!” She screamed. “And I’m so scared in case it’s yours.”

“I don’t see why you’re getting so worked up about this honey. This could still work. We could be a family – all three of us.”

“No Tony. I’m sorry. It’s over. I want you out of our house, I don’t care where you go, just stay away from my family.”



Frank’s POV
“You see boy, your Mother was nothing but a worthless slut.” Tony spat. “And now you’re going to pay. You ruined every chance I had at being with her.”

My whole body was trembling. I couldn’t think straight. I wanted Gerard; I wanted to tell him how much I loved him. I wanted him to hug me and tell me that everything will be okay.

“But you see” My Uncle continued. “Killing you isn’t enough. I want to torture you first. I want to watch the pain seer through your body. Then, and only then, will I kill you.”

He reached into his pocket and took out a revolver. He grinned as he pointed it towards my right knee.

I squinted my eyes shut, waiting for the pain.

The sound of the gun shot pierced my ears, yet the pain never reached me. I reluctantly opened my eyes, soon wishing I hadn’t.

My Father, the Father who ruined my Mother’s funeral, who I thought killed her, was lying dead on the floor in front of me. A gunshot wound to the head.

I looked up to my Uncle who stood admiring the barrel of the gun.

“You know, those drugs I fed your Father really did have a good effect on him. Who’d have thought I could manipulate him into ruining that bitches wake. As for the truck, well that was just too easy.”

“So it was you?” I spat angrily, feeling a slight trace of confidence in my voice. “You did this to my Father, you made him hate us.”

“Well, I’m not going to take all the credit. When he coincidently found out about your Mother’s little affair, he turned to alcohol. And he did have the potential to be a great alcoholic, all he needed was a little push in the right direction.”

“You ruined my life.” I cried.
“Oh it’s not over yet Frankie. We’re going to play a little game. You see those chairs over there?”
He gestured to the four chairs directly in front of me. I nodded slowly. “Well I want you to pick which one of those poor innocent souls will die first.”

“Wh-What? How can you- You can’t just expect me to let you kill them. I don’t even know who they are!”

“Oh but you do Frank. I especially like the one with the red hair. He’s a real catch.” He winked at me.

“No! Gerard!” I screamed. “Gerard? Can you hear me? Gerard.”

“So, which one will die first?” Tony laughed. “Will it be your beloved boyfriend? Or one of the three miscreants found with him at his home?”

“Mikey! Ray, Bob! No! Please, you can’t make me do this. Just kill me, please just let them go. You don’t even know them! You don’t fucking know them!”

“Let them go? Now where’s the fun in that.”

“Please… I’m begging you. Just kill me instead.” I cried.

“All in good time. But seeing as though you can’t decide which one to kill I may as well just kill them all.” He laughed, aiming the gun at the opposite wall.

I closed my eyes, singing loudly to myself, hoping I could awake from this dreadful nightmare.
The four gunshots were fired. The restraints holding me to the chair were cut loose as I fell to the ground, sobbing into the concrete floor.

Hope this chapter wasn’t too confusing; it did take me a while to get it right. Oh and also, if any of you are called Brittany or Candy, I only used those names because they’re stereotypical to the character – I mean no offence :)
Like I said, I’ll update as soon as I get back form Wales, but in the meantime you could always check out my one-shot that I wrote a few weeks back? It’s called: ‘Without You Is How I Disappear.’ That’s if you really want too… hopeful face
Aiysha xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story