Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Babe I'll Be Your Outcast

fists, whales and alien abductions

by SimplexMinded 0 reviews

Frank sat on her bed and looked around her room. He smiled at all the posters she had on her walls. Green Day, Fall Out Boy, Static-X, HIM, Hinder, and Mest. "Where are we?" Riley looked up at him ...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-07-07 - Updated: 2011-07-13 - 1331 words - Complete

0Unrated
Riley's mouth fell at what Frank said. She didn't know how to respond to the proposal. The evil side of her told her to go for it, but the kind side told her it was a mean prank and was over the line. She shifted her eyes over to Mikey, Ray and Bob. They were looking at her, trying not to laugh. Riley sighed and smiled

"Im soooo down!"

Frank's smile grew wider and he jumped up in the air

"Yes!"

Riley started laughing at Frank's newly found excitement but from what she saw in MTV and Fuse, she didn't expect any less. Ray spoke up, making the two stop laughing

"So, where do you live?"

Riley got serious and looked Ray in the eyes.

"Your not coming with me. I don't live far from here. I can just walk back and get my stuff"

Ray shook his head

"No. We are going with. This way we know you won't run"

Riley smirked

"So you are kidnapping me?"

Frank smiled

"Well Gee did say he likes to kidnap his fans in a van and leave them somewhere dangerous"

Riley rolled her eyes

"Great."

Bob stood up and walked over to the door.

"Come on, I'll take you back home to get your stuff. Frank can come with for that prank of his. Mikey and Ray will stay here with Gee in case he wakes up and tries to run again."

Riley sighed, knowing they weren't going to let up. She stood up and walked over to the door where Bob was standing. Frank followed, suddenly serious as well. Riley opened the door holding it for the two men following her.

"Its about 7 blocks down that way."

She pointed across the street. The snow begun to fall faster and the streets turned to ice. Riley walked quickly, trying to spend as little time she had to outside. She accidentally found a patch of ice and slipped. Her breath hitched and a small scream escaped her lips. She closed her eyes waiting for the harsh impact but was shocked when she felt warm arms catch her. Riley opened her eyes to find a pair of hazel ones staring at her. Frank's nose was touching hers and she could feel his breath on her face.

"Don't fall"

He smirked and helped her back up. Her cheeks were red and she tried to hide her face. Frank noticed this and smiled, saying nothing. He moved his arm around her waist and pulled her close as they walked.

"Some one's got a crush"

Riley lowered her head and tried to play it off.

"Yeah, right. I’m just cold."

Frank laughed "Sure you are."

He kept his arm around her and ignored the looks Bob was giving him.

"So, What are we going to tell your mom?"

Frank asked breaking the silence. Riley lifted her head and thought for a moment

"Well, we could say I met you a month ago?"

She looked at him for approval.

He smiled "I like it. We met at.....A party!"

He shouted the last part making Riley smile.

"We were both drunk. We screwed and now we are engaged?"

"Ohhhh taking it a bit far aren't we?"

Frank looked at her with a joking look of disapproval.

Riley smiled "Well, I just figured it would make it better?"

Frank laughed "Or worse"

He looked down at her and she smiled. "Hey, go big or go home right?"

Frank nodded "Hell yeah"

Bob spoke up from behind them "You two are bad...."

Frank waved his hand in the air

"Oh you just don't know how to have fun!"

Bob laughed "Yeah I do. Its called kicking Frank Iero's ass"

Frank suddenly stopped making Riley almost fall. He threw his hands up in the air

"Oh what was that? You wana go!?!?"

Bob laughed and opened his arms "Lets do this!"

He walked forward and was glaring at Frank. Frank went to take a step forward then suddenly squealed

"He's guna eat me!!!!!!"

He jumped up and ran behind Riley "Save me!"

Riley looked from him over to Bob. She looked Bob up and down taking note he looked like a bouncer for a rock club.

"Dude, your on your own."

Frank started to fake cry and clung to her arms. "Noooooo"

She looked at Bob and just shook her head. "Rain check?"

Bob laughed "Its on..."

He walked past them and waved his hand in the air

"Come on, lets get going. Its freezing out here"

Riley nodded in agreement and started to follow Bob. Frank stood up and went back to putting his arm around her waist.

"You're odd, you know that?"

Riley asked looking up at Frank. He shrugged

"Yeah, I know"

He smiled and looked down at her before focusing on the snow-covered ground ahead of them. When they reached Riley's house, Bob looked over at her in question.

"You ok?"

She smiled. "Just fine"

She took out her key and opened the door. Her mother was sitting on the couch watching some soap opera. She had a beer in her hand and was a complete mess. Her mom looked over to see who had walked in the front door and glared when she saw it was her daughter

"What are you doing home? Why aren't you in school?"

Riley stood where she was and glared back at her mother.

"Don't mind me. I just came to get some things."

Her mother stood up "Like what?"

That was when she noticed the two men standing behind her. Well one was standing behind her, the other had his arm around her waist.

"Who is this?"

She started to walk forward but stopped when Frank spoke

"I’m your daughters boyfriend. She's leaving with me so you can’t be there for the kid."

Riley's mother's face went red "Excuse me? What kid?"

Riley looked at Frank and then over to her mother.

"I’m pregnant and being as you clearly aren't the best at raising children, I’m going with Frank."

Her mother's face was filled with anger "Your not going anywhere!"

Riley started to walk up the stairs to her bedroom with Frank and Bob following. She opened the door and grabbed a backpack, stuffing it with whatever clothes would fit. Frank sat on her bed and looked around her room. He smiled at all the posters she had on her walls. Green Day, Fall Out Boy, Static-X, HIM, Hinder, and Mest.

"Where are we?"

Riley looked up at him in confusion "What?"

Frank pointed to the posters "Where are we?"

Riley smirked and moved the door so another wall was exposed. It was covered in about 10 My Chemical Romance posters. Frank laughed and clapped his hands

"Wicked! We get our own wall!"

He jumped up and started rummaging through her dresser.

"What are you doing?"

She asked and smiled at Frank's answer.

"Looking for a pen!"

She shook her head and pulled out a sharpie from her closet.

"Here"

She handed it to him and watched as he ran over and tore down all the posters of them. Her eyes grew wide and she shouted

"Hey! What are you doing!?!?"

She started to pull him away when she saw what he was writing on the wall. In all capital letters, stood "FRANK IERO WAS HERE!" with a smiley face sticking his tongue out. He turned to her with a childish grin

"That’s better than any lame over printed poster"

Riley smiled "Fair enough"

He smiled and signed the date and then started to draw something else. Riley looked at what he was drawing and laughed. It was of a stick man getting abducted by aliens. The stick man had a mohawk and was clutching a whale.

"Really Frank?"

He looked up at her with a stupid grin "Do you really expect any less?"

She picked up her backpack and shook her head "No....Not really"
Sign up to rate and review this story