Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Babe I'll Be Your Outcast

My self-destruction was all your fault

by SimplexMinded 0 reviews

Her mother grabbed her hair and yanked her head upward, threatening to break her neck. Frank and Bob could only watch in horror at what her mother was doing. "Look at him! All those tattoos! He'll ...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-07-07 - Updated: 2011-07-13 - 1150 words - Complete

0Unrated
Riley smiled at Frank drawing his little stick figures all over her wall. She shifted her weight on her hips and clutched her backpack

"Im ready whenever your done"

Frank looked up at her with a smile "Im good"

He stood up and walked over to the door where Bob was standing.

"Lets roll"

Riley nodded and lead them down the stairs. When she got to the bottom she was greeted by a fist to her face. She stumbled back and fell to the floor with a hard thud. Her mother started screaming at her and soon more punches came. All Riley could do was bring her arms up and try to cover her face.

"You stupid bitch! I'll make sure you never have that pathetic kid of yours! How dare you sleep with that homeless bum!"

Her mother grabbed her hair and yanked her head upward, threatening to break her neck. Frank and Bob could only watch in horror at what her mother was doing.

"Look at him! All those tattoos! He'll never get a job! Look what you lowered yourself to you pathetic, low life of a child!"

Riley screamed and tried to claw at her mother but she had her pined to the wall with a pair of scissors. Her mother turned to Frank and glared

"Your mother should be ashamed of you!"

Frank started to yell back but Riley cut him off. She took advantage of her mothers distraction and shoved back. Her mother lost her balance and fell, hitting her head on the corner of a table.

"Like your any better! Frank's mother isn't the one threatening to kill her daughter! You don't know half of what Frank does! Don't you dare judge him on what he looks like!"

Riley screamed and slapped her mother across the face leaving a red hand print. Her mother tried to get but but fell back down due to the loss of blood in her head.

"Your nothing but a spoiled, selfish whore! I put food on the table and a roof over your head and this is how you repay me?!?! By getting knocked up by some looser with a guitar? Yeah, I know who he is! Him and his drunk boyfriend! That Way kid!"

Riley screamed and shoved her mother to the ground and started punching her.

"His name is Gerard Way! And you don't know half the shit he's seen to make him that way! He didn't do anything to deserve what happened to him! Its not fair! But he holds his head high anyway! He's taught me more about life than you ever will!"

Frank and Bob grabbed her and pulled her off before she ended up a murder.

"Riley! Please! She's not worth it!"

Frank pleaded holding her close so she couldn't escape his grip. Riley relaxed and fell into his arms, tears falling from her eyes.

"Oh god.....Frank Im so sorry"

She brought her hands up and clutched his shirt, crying. He held her and tried to calm her down

"Shhhh its ok. Come one, lets get out of here"

He started to walk her towards the door but she stopped and looked at her mother with one last quote.

"Be yourself, don't take shit from anyone, and never let them take you alive"

With that, she walked out the door and never looked back.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Mikey sat on the couch and stared out the window. Ray spoke up, trying to break the silence

"Hey, Im sure he'll be fine."

Mikey turned back to Ray with a frown.

"I don't know, He was finally clean. Sober. Now look at him. Im so scared he's going to go back to what he was.....I don't know if he can survive a second wave"

Mikey looked over towards Gerard's bunk. Ray stood up and sat next to him

"Hey, We'll get him through it. We won't let him fall again. No matter what"

He brought Mikey into a hug, trying to calm him down. They both looked up when they heard a groan then a scream. Mikey shot up and ran over to his brother. Gerard was sitting straight up, drenched in sweat. He was breathing heavily and looked terrified. His eyes were wide and when Mikey walked over to him, he tried to crawl away.

"Gerard, Its ok! Its just me! Mikey! Gerard!"

Mikey reached out and tried to calm him down. When Gerard realized where he was, he relaxed and fell into his brother's arms.

"Mikes."

He curled in a ball and just cried. Ray looked over at Mikey and nodded before leaving the room.

"Gee, oh thank god your ok. I was so worried"

Mikey said as he held his brother close.

"Mikes.....Im so sorry"

"Shhh Gee its ok. Im not mad. I promise"

Mikey pulled back and looked down at his brother "You wana talk about it?"

Gerard rested his head on Mikey's chest and closed his eyes.

"I just needed to be alone. That 'Fan'. She said it was my fault Gran died. That I killed her. I ruined your life by pulling you of collage for this band."

Mikey sighed and held Gerard close.

"None of that is because of you. I love being here right now. Im so happy I left behind everything. I needed something new.....We needed something new"

Gerard nodded "I know, I just....I miss her so much. I found a leftover stash in the art studio and....I needed to get away. Mikes Im so sorry"

Mikey clutched his brother, afraid to let him go

"Its ok....Its over now. We found you and your here. Thats all that matters"

Gerard nodded before falling asleep in his younger brother's arms.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Frank held Riley close as they walked back to the bus.

"Im so sorry....I had no idea she would do that...."

Frank looked down feeling horrible about what his 'prank' had caused. Riley shook her head

"No, Its ok. She would have done it anyways. You just happen to be the focus of it. She would have found something else. The outcome would have been the same"

She looked at Frank with a smile. Her nose was bloody and her lip was swollen. She had a black eye, worse than before and a large gash above her eyebrow.

"Did you really mean what you said to her?" Frank asked.

Riley nodded "Yeah.....you mean about you and Gerard?"

Frank nodded. Riley looked forward and leaned more on Frank "Yeah. I did."

Frank laughed "Your one hell of fan!"

Riley laughed too and walked faster when the bus came into view.

"Come on....Let go make sure Mikey hasn't locked us out yet"

Frank grabbed her hand and pulled her into a run towards the bus careful not to hurt her. Bob ran to catch up, not far behind Frank and Riley.
Sign up to rate and review this story