Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Fox & Kit

The Summoning

by Maleficus-lupus 0 reviews

After being summoned then sealed within a human child, Kyuubi no Kitsune is waking up.Naruto is being plagues with dreams where he is a demon and Kyuubi is watching brief intervals of Naruto's life...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Naruto, Other - Warnings: [!!] [?] [V] - Published: 2006-06-01 - Updated: 2006-06-01 - 318 words

-1Boring
Fox and Kit: Prologue part A.
By Malifecus-lupus
"The Summoning"


'/I awake, why? Someone is summoning me, I cannot resist it, it is too strong... I go.'/


A large clearing in the middle of a forest, a man with the eyes of a snake stands before a large circular pentacle in the center of the clearing, chanting. Looking more closely at the pentacle you see the dead and tortured bodies of ten children placed at equally spaced points within the circle. The man's chanting grows louder. Suddenly the bodies glow and burst turning into energy which form into a ball which glows for a second then explodes in a flash of red light. When the man's eyes clear he sees in the center of the pentacle a giant Nine-tailed Fox!


Kyuubi's POV:
As my mind clears from the sensation of the summoning I see the one who summoned me, ' / a human? A pitiful mud-rat summoned me? ' I think, shocked. I attempt to roar my displeasure but the summoning is to strong and I cannot speak without permission. After the human recovers from the shock of seeing me asks, "Are you the Youma called 'Kyuubi no Kitsune?'" glaring in impotent rage I reply, "Yes." When the human hears this he grins. "Then this is my command Kyuubi no Kitsune," he shouts arrogantly, "go to the shinobi village of Konohagakure and destroy it!" "This is what I have been summoned for? To feed the insignificant blood lust of one lone human?" / I think incredulously. I cannot resist his command and I start towards the village of Konohagakure, as I travel towards it I vow that after I finish this task I will come back and kill this snake-eyed human.

==========================================================================================


Hello every body! I'm back! I am so sorry that I took so long to post something again but it was so hard to get any inspiration to write a fanfic.




Sign up to rate and review this story