Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Babe I'll Be Your Outcast

You say good-morning when its midnight

by SimplexMinded 1 review

"Did I sound like that?" She looked between the two and shrugged "yah, kinda" He laughed "Thats awesome....Way, Gerard Way" The lady laughed at him and handed them the coffee.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-07-07 - Updated: 2011-07-15 - 1516 words - Complete

0Unrated
The cab pulled up infront of the Starbucks and Gerard paid the driver, climbing out. The rain poured, bouncing off the hood of the car as Gerard reached his hand back in to help Riley out.

"Why thank you kind sir"

he smiled and they ran into the coffee shop with their arms over their heads trying to keep themselves dry. They got inside and Gerard took off his jacket and shook himself like he was a dog. His black hair slung back and forth, water being slung with it.

Riley laughed "Oh my god Gerard...are you sure you need coffee?"

He looked at her and stuck his tongue out "Duh..."

She smiled and walked to the counter with him following. The lady at the counter smiled at them. She had black hair and several facial piercings. Her black hair was cut short on the sides and back, with a long bang in the front. It was very similar to Frank's cut. She also had several tattoos on her wrists. The one that caught Riley's eye was of a spider. It was spinning a web around the lyrics 'So Long and Goodnight'.

"Hello. What can I get ya?"

Gerard looked at the girl and smiled "Um....Caramel Machiato upside down?"

The lady smiled and nodded.

Riley spoke "I'll have the same"

The lady smiled "Ok. What size?"

Gerard looked at Riley "Vente?"

Riley laughed "Are you asking for permission or what size I want?"

"Both...."

Riley smiled "Yes....to both"

Gerard smiled like a child "Yay"

The lady laughed and went over to fix their drinks. She spoke as she worked

"I don't want this to come out wrong, but you wouldn't happen to be Gerard Way would you?"

Gerard nodded "I am."

Riley laughed and mocked his tone "I am"

Gerard looked at her "What?"

"Dude, you were all secret agent when you said that.....I am....Gerard Way"

He looked over at the girl making the coffee. "Did I sound like that?"

She looked between the two and shrugged "yah, kinda"

He laughed "Thats awesome....Way, Gerard Way"

The lady laughed at him and handed them the coffee. Riley took hers and spoke

"I love your tattoo by the way. Who designed it?" She said, motioning to the Helena one she had been eyeing earlier.

The lady looked down at it and smiled "My daughter. She was a fan and used to draw these things all the time. I found it one day when I was clearing her room out and loved it."

She looked down at it and frowned. Gerard looked at her, seeing the sad look

"What happened to her?"

The lady looked up. "She died. Drunk driver hit her when she was walking to school one day."

Gerard frowned "Im so sorry....how old was she?"

The lady smiled "She was 16."

Gerard walked around the counter and the lady stared at him confused. He wrapped his arms around her and hugged her. She leaned into the hug and smiled.

"Thank you. You mean more to me than you know"

Gerard smiled at her "It gets better, I promise"

She knew he was talking about the pain of loosing someone. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a charm. The charm was black and had a rose on it. There was no chain, just the charm. He took her hand and placed it in her palm.

"Here, a friend of mine gave it to me when I lost my grandma."

The lady looked up at him in tears. "I...I can't take this from you"

"Im not asking you to."

He smiled and walked back over to Riley with the lady staring at the charm in her hand.

"My daughter used to tell me all these good things about you. We even drove up to Maryland to see My Chem once. Thats all she could talk about for months. She told me that you weren't rock stars, you were just people who made music that matters. She was right. Thank you"

The lady looked up, tears now visibly streaming. Gerard smiled at the lady

"What was your daughter's name?"

"Amelia" Gerard nodded

"If you can get off work, We have a show tonight at The Gates. I'll leave two tickets for you under her name"

The lady looked at him in awe "I'll be there"

She smiled at Gerard and Riley as the walked out the door, running back to the bus.

The guys were sitting on the couch, right where they were when Gerard and Riley left. When they walked on the bus, Frank looked over and ran up to Riley.

"Rie guess what!? guess what!?"

He picked her up and she screamed "Frank what!?"

he set her back down and smiled "Brian said that your could come to the show!"

Mikey stood up "Frank, he also said that she had to stand in line..."

Riley laughed at Frank. "Your such a little kid Frankie."

"But you can come!"

Riley smiled "Yes, I can come. Now will you please let me go so I can take a shower and get changed? Im soaking wet and it is quite uncomfortable."

Frank took a step back and grinned "I like what your wearing....Its all see through"

Riley punched Frank on the arm "Enjoy it....its all you'll ever see for a while"

Frank grabbed his arm and pouted "owwiiee..."

She laughed and walked into the bathroom, taking off her clothes and running the water. She stepped in and remembered she had forgotten her iPod. She stepped out and wrapped a towel around her body and walked into the kitchen. The guys were talking but stopped in mid-sentence when they saw her. She ignored them, knowing they were all staring and grabbed her iPod off the counter.

"Hey, Mikey, can I borrow your iHome?"

He nodded "Y....Yeah. Its in the back room. I'll go get it."

He stood up and walked to the back room and Riley followed him. He handed it to her with a blush on his face.

"here"

Riley laughed "awww Is Mikey shy?"

He shot her a look "No"

"Whatever dude. I won't tell nobody"

he smiled at her "Riley, I like you"

She did a small bow "I like you too Mikey. I like you too"

She turned on her heal and walked back into the bathroom, plugging in her iPod. She found a song she wanted to listen too and turned it up all the way. She tossed the towel on the floor and started jamming to Blink 182-All the Small Things in the shower

"Say it ain't so, I will not go, turn the lights off carry me home!"

She danced as she washed her hair and sung along to the song

"Work sucks, I know, she left me roses by the stairs, surprises let me know she cares!"

She laughed at her self and tuned off the water, grabbing a towel to dry herself off. She did her hair and makeup before walking out of the bathroom and into the back room to get her clothes. She shut the door and the towel dropped to her feet. She didn't feel like getting her own clothes so she grabbed Mikey's bag and dug through it. She found his 'Dont Google Yourself' shirt and laughed. She grabbed his pants as well and threw them on. Mikey was the smallest of the group so his pants fit her really well. It surprised her. When she walked back into the kitchen Mikey glared at her

"hey! is that my shirt!?"

Riley laughed "yep. And your pants!"

"hey! not cool!"

Mikey stood up and ran after her, She screamed and tried to hide behind Bob.

"Help me!"

Bob laughed "No way!"

He stepped to the side and she screamed again. "No!!!!"

She looked from side to side trying to find a place to hide. Her eyes landed on Frank

"Frankie!! Save me!"

She dove over to him right as Mikey grabbed her arm and threw her on the couch. Gerard and Ray were laughing and Frank was jokingly mad.

"Hey! She's mine! Get your own girl!"

Frank yelled and ran over to Mikey tackling him. Mikey hit the floor with a thud and Frank sat on top of him grinning.

"Riley! Save yourself! I'll hold him back!"

She laughed and ran over to the front of the bus and out the door. Mikey tried to get up but Frank had him pinned to the ground. Mikey was laughing to hard to try anymore and just gave up. Frank crossed his arms and looked at Mikey who was on his back, just staring at him with that poker face he has. Frank suddenly started to sing

"You and me babe ain't nothin but mammals so lets do it like they do on the discovery channel"

Mikey started to squirm "Oh god! Frank! Get off me!"

Frank laughed jammed to the rest of the song in his head while the rest of the guys were trying not to laugh.
Sign up to rate and review this story