Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Two Boys, two letters, one love

Two Boys, two letters, one love

by HanginByASilentDream 13 reviews

FRERARD collab by cup-full-of-blood and CosmicZombie! Two pen pals: Frank=outcast, UK punk Freak. Gerard=popular, NJ goth geek. Two different worlds. What will happen when their worlds collide? R&R x

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-06-26 - Updated: 2011-07-03 - 392 words

5Original
Hellooooo, people of FicWad! This is a story collab by CosmicZombie and cup-full-of-blood...hope you guys like it! CosmicZombie will be writing Gerard's point of view, cup-full-of-blood will do Franks. This is just an introduction in Gerard's point of view...if you guys like the idea, please R&R- if we get enough, we'll post more :) Enjoy! xD


Preface:

It all started on a typical late March day last year, middle of the semester. The endless skies of New Jersey were dull and polluted, though the beginnings of weak, watery spring sunshine were starting to poke shyly through the thick, murky clouds that mingled with the tainted exhaust fumes exuding from the busy rush hour traffic, and fine, muggy drizzle that speckled the grimy grey sidewalk.
To me, it was just another dull Monday morning; there was nothing life-changing about the endless queues of cars crammed along the main road, the empty cans, stubbed out cigarette ends and general grime that collected in the gutter, the overcast, city sky, and the thick, polluted fumes that scratched at my throat.
To me, it was just another day I had to get through, another day of boring classes, nagging parents and unsatisfied teachers, until dusk, when I could hang out with my friends, partying, drinking, laughing, and blasting Iron Maiden as loud as possible or throwing house parties when our parents were foolish enough to leave us on our own.
That was what I lived for then; partying, fun and rebellion.
That was before that dull, grey day in the middle of the spring semester that was the start of a year that changed everything I thought I was so sure of.
It was the year I discovered true friendship, the year I discovered things about myself I never knew, the year I learnt what it’s like to have a purpose in life, to live, really live…
…The year I discovered Love.

Just short, I know, but it's just a little taster...like I said, if you want to read more, please R&R to let us know what you think! the next update will be an introduction to Frank from cup-full-of-blood, then we'll start posting the proper chapters...so please let us know what you think if you wanna read more! thanks for reading, guys :) you all rock!!!

CosmicZombie and cup-full-of-blood xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story