Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 100 Ways To Torture Gerard Way

12. Denailing (Hands)

by theescapist99 8 reviews

"Gerard was trying to look everywhere but his fingers, which he knew would be a bloody mess."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-07-08 - Updated: 2011-07-08 - 438 words - Complete

5Ambiance
A/N: Hey guys, thanks for the suggestions. I've been able to work out the outline so I can fit most of them them in. And I'll credit whoevers idea it was when their chapter comes up.
Hopefully I'll be able to update more frequently soon. Lots of love.

12. Denailing (Hands)

They brought him a chair to sit on. Gerard was not sure if this was supposed to be a nice gesture or not. He had been lying down so long, he felt as though he had begun to develop a couple of bed sores.

He was ordered to sit by one man. Once he did, they tied him to the chair by means of leather straps. Once it was secure, the man grabbed his left hand and lifted it. The man then took a pair of pliers from his pocket. He brought the pliers up to Gerard's finger tips. Gerard asked where his daughter was. Ignoring him, the man clamped one of Gerard's fingernails and yanked hard on it, pulling it until it separated from the flesh completely. Gerard yelped.

The exposed flesh of his pink's nail bed was bleeding profusely. It stung as the cold air hit it. The man waited a moment and then proceeded to yank off the nail of the finger next to that one. Gerard gritted his teeth.

He would wait at least five seconds before he extracted each nail. Each extraction earning a louder gasp from Gee. With each one, he made sure to yank on each one as though he playing tug of war with the rest of Gerard's finger.

One by one he denailed his left hand. Gerard was trying to look everywhere but his fingers, which he knew would be a bloody mess.

Finally, the man ceased his little manicure on the left, but then began on the right. And the pain felt fresh. He yanked on the fingers even harder, and Gerard was surprised the bones weren't being torn out of their sockets. His hands stung so much that he doubt he'd notice.

This went on for about another hour or so. By the end Gerard was blinking back tears he hoped his tormentor did not see. The man then handed him a glass of water, and bowl. Inside the bowl were all his fingernails, many of them stained with blood. He felt his throat tighten.

"Eat them. And drink them down with the water." the man snickered.

At least it wasn't another god damn sandwich.

Next chapter: "Now that she’s back in the atmosphere, with drops of Jupiter in her hair, hey, hey, hey, hey...."
Sign up to rate and review this story