Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Stand Up Fucking Tall And Let Them See Your Back And Take My Fucking Hand.(Also FrerardXD)

Where's Frank?...

by georgieeMCR98 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-07-09 - Updated: 2011-07-09 - 1422 words

0Unrated
holyyyyy shiiiiitt. i haven't uploaded on here in fucking ages! yes, this chapter is gunna be rather shit and short, i wrote it in like five minutes before i went out:L butt good news, ive had almost 1000 views

Chapter Six

Georgiee's POV

A couple of weeks had passed since my nightmare, I hadn't missed much of school during them weeks, but Mikey was keeping me sane. School was just the same, same insults, same faces, same groups of friends. Gets rather boring after a while. Mom had been keeping a close eye out for me lately; I can see why actually, such weird things are happening lately.

I slowly wandered in to school, ignoring the random insults thrown my way. Mikey joined me by my side with the usual crew Gerard, Frank, Ray and Bob. Except that Frank wasn’t here today, he hasn't been here for a couple of days actually. I kept quiet though, Frank was Mikey's best mate, they do nearly everything together and when Frank isn't in school, he's almost lost. Mikey slowly slid his palm in to mine, intertwining our fingers in to a comfortable position. We all carried on walking to our normal place before first bell goes. We sat down on the benches just past the tree's, out of sight out of everyone else. No one ever came down here, no one ever wanted to be seen down here with 'us'. We all sat down and started too gossip away about how shit the weekend was and how cheesy the cheerleaders look in their frilly little dresses. Gerard stopped in mid-sentence to call someone over. "Hey Bert, come over, need you for a second." I looked over my shoulder to see who Gerard was urging to come over. A recognisable face appeared out from behind a big oak stump. He turned to us and casually sat at the end of the bench. "Hey Gerard, what did you want?"
"I just wanted to introduce you to my friend group because you haven't met them yet. Guys, this is Bert, he's a close friend of mine, this is Mikey, his girlfriend also our good friend, Georgiee, Ray, Bob." He pointed to each one of us as he introduced us to Bert. Bert stuck out his hand for me to shake; I tightened my grip with Mikey with one hand whilst lightly shaking Bert’s soft hand. "Nice to meet you." He replied in a soft voice. I gave him a quick flash of a smile, looked at Mikey and nodded. We stood up together and sped off through the tennis courts and back to our lockers. "Mikey, i know him from somewhere, I've met him before, I just can’t get my grip around it. Have you met him before by any chance?" He shook his head slightly. "No, sorry baby, how do you recognise him though? He only moved here like a week ago, you can't have met him already?" I grabbed my books from my locker and waited for Mikey to grab his. "Nope, maybe he just looks like someone I know."
"Prolly. I've got double history then RE, so I'll see you at lunch in the normal place, okay?" I nodded and gave him a long kiss before leaving. "Bye Mikey." I slammed my locker shut and sped off to first period as the bell rang. I could tell today was going to be long.

Double French first, great. I pushed my way through the crowded halls to my French class room. When i finally got there, I took my normal place, in the right back corner of the room. This way my teacher wasn't able to see me text or doodle. I pulled out my revision notes and my French book, made note of the title, objectives and began doodling. I covered the whole of my notebook in band names and comic book figures in less than half an hour and our teacher was still babbling on about shit that will never be helpful. I pushed aside my notebook and re-opened my French book, pretending to take notes.
After two hours of Mr Smith talking away and us writing down notes, the bell finally went. English next, thank god, a good lesson. I skipped the trouble of running in to stupid jocks I went down the small corridor Mikey had shown me on my first day.
I walked in to my English class; Bert had taken my normal place, bitch. I took a seat in the other corner, shooting him nasty glares at him. He just flashed his pearl white teeth at me. From what I already knew of him, I knew he was a complete dick.

English went by quickly, it always happens, the fun lessons go quick and my boring ones go as slow as fuck. The bell rang for lunch and I made my way to my locker to meet Mikey. I stood waiting for fifteen minutes until he finally decided to show up. “Sorry I came out late, my teacher told me to stay behind so he could have a talk with me”
“It’s fine, just don’t do it again, I was stood here for quarter of an hour by myself. Not fun.” He shoved his books in his locker and started to walk without me. “Mikey, wait up for me!” the more I asked him to wait up for me, the quicker he walked. I finally decided to sprint up to him. I grabbed his wrist and pulled him around to me. “Mikey, what the hell are you doing?” He stared at me blankly, not saying a word. “It doesn’t matter.” He blinked a stray tear then wiped away it away with his hoodie. “Well obviously it does if your crying!”
“I don’t want to talk about it!” more tears rolled down his cheek. “Well are you going to tell me tonight? I’m coming round remember?”
“Yeah I guess”
“Come on then, are we going to sit at the tree?” He nodded and slipped his broad hand in to mine.

We sat under a tree next to the benches, I was curled up next to Mikey’s chest; listening to the soft sound of his heartbeat. Rustling of the grass caused Mikey to sit up to see who was coming at us. I turned my head to see a large shadow shape over me and Mikey.
“What are you two fags doing over here?” I sat up too see Jack and his crew of Jocks standing over us. “Fuck off, Jack with your little followers.” I said as I got up, getting ready to move to somewhere else. “Come on Mikey; let’s leave them to entertain themselves for once.” I began to collect my things and put them in my bag, Mikey did the same. We began to walk our way towards the school until one of the Jocks decided to grab my wrist, pulled me towards him and shoved me against the tree we previously sat at. “I don’t think you’re going anywhere misses.” He was up in my face, the harsh smell of cigarettes hit my face and I struggles to become free from his tight grip. In just a blink of an eye I was on the floor with three over powerful teenagers beating me up. Jack threw his leg straight in to my face, pooling under my face was crimson red blood dripping from my nose.
I was so sick of this happening to me, just letting it go by. Not this time, I got to my feet as they walked away and threw a punch right to the back of Jacks head. He collapsed in to a small lip creature on the floor. Liam grabbed a hold of my shirt and threw his big fist in to my stomach. I winched over in pain but I didn’t give up. I got up and looked around me and there was a small crowd was forming around the fight. I headed straight for Liam, but someone stopped me. “Looks like we have some trouble here don’t we?” A harsh voice came from behind me; I looked behind me to see one of the staff had pulling me back and dragging me back to the school.
“Fuck, run!” Liam ran off with the rest, leaving Jack on the floor. Mikey was in the hand of someone else, going to the same place, The Principals Office.
Sign up to rate and review this story