Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Stand Up Fucking Tall And Let Them See Your Back And Take My Fucking Hand.(Also FrerardXD)

A Trip To The Hospital

by georgieeMCR98 0 reviews

...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-07-27 - Updated: 2011-07-27 - 1888 words

0Unrated
Chapter Seven

Mikey’s POV


Mr Hotchen dragged me into the Principals office; Mr Ingles was behind me and was making Georgiee sit down in the seat next to me. The principal sat in the chair behind his wooden desk. “Now why are these two students here, Sir?”
Mr Ingles left the room and Mr Hotchen took the empty seat on the other side of me. “well, there was a small crowd beginning to form at the back end of the field so both Mr Ingles and I went to go have a look at what was occurring. When we had finally reached the back of the field we found Georgiee on Liam’s back and Mikey pinning down Freddie. Jack was also laid on the floor. Once we finally pulled them off Liam and Freddie ran off and left Jack.” He explained. “I have three things to ask, number one, does anybody know where Freddie and Liam have run off too?” The Principal looked at me, to Mr Hotchen, then at Georgiee. We all shook our heads simultaneously. “Peter, get in here now.” Mr Ingles rushed in to the small yellow room. “Yes?” he spat out. “Go and get the gym teachers to go find Freddie Barfield and Liam Sharples. Also see if Jack Styan is in care with the nurse.” Mr Ingles left the room, picking up his pace once he was in the corridor. “Number two, were you guys injured in anyway?” I looked to my right to see Georgiee clenching on to her t-shirt in pain. I stood up and picked her up like a baby and walked out the room. “I’m taking her to the nurse; we can sort this out later.” I said just before I left the room. I carried Georgiee to the nurse’s room at the other side of the school. I passed Gerard on the way and he helped me with the doors and with carrying her.

Gerard opened the nurse’s door and we laid Georgiee on the couch as a lifeless Jack was spread across the bed. “Right I’m off to go find the nurse, I’ll ask questions once we get home.” Gerard flew out of the room; his raven black hair tucked behind his ear fell loose and covered his pale cheeks. I turned back at Georgiee and looked at the small bruise forming on her neck. “Georgiee, what hurts the most?” I tucked her bright red fringe behind her ear; her deep blue eyes were filled with tears and pain. “My ribs, they really hurt.” She stuttered as she tried her best not to cry. I gently rolled her on to her back so I could have a look at what damage had been inflicted.

Dark purple bruises patterned her stomach and chest, and across her hipbone were a few cuts. Above her ribcage was a bruise that didn’t even look like a bruise, it was even bigger than my hand and had a deep gash through the middle. How the fuck could of this even happened? It wasn’t even that big of a fight, they really must have got a hold of her. I wish I was able to fight for her

Gerard came back in to the room with the nurse trailing behind him. He stopped in his tracks and looked straight down at Georgiee. Gerard looked as if he was going to throw up. “Holy shit, What the fuck happened?” I shrugged my shoulders at him. He came and sat down next to me. He looked worried as fuck; I bet I looked even worse. I looked back at the nurse who looked even worse than Gerard. “We’re going to have to get to a hospital as soon as possible.” She picked up the phone and dialled 911. “an ambulance is on its way. Does she have any siblings that go to the school? If so they need to and they need to be taken out of class. If not, are you two coming with her? As only three people will be allowed to come along, others will have to stay in school.”
“She doesn’t have any siblings; we’ll come with her in the back.” She nodded and went to fill out some form of some sort. “Can you two go collect your own and Georgiee’s belongings and leave them here please?” me and Gerard sped out of the nurses office and down the corridor to our lockers. “What exactly happened then, Mikey?” he slowed down as we came closer to our lockers. “I and Georgiee were just sat at our normal tree, and Jack and his crew came over and just started saying shitty insults to us. So we picked up our stuff and made a move to another place where we could sit. But then Liam grabbed a hold of Georgiee and pinned her against the tree. I wanted to help her so bad but I’m like a twig, I have no muscle, especially against them. Then Freddie got me down and Liam threw Georgiee on to the floor and started kicking her in the stomach, then Jack joined in. Freddie joined in and left me. They then started to leave but Georgiee didn’t give up, she got up and punched Jack on the temple on the back of his head, he then collapsed and Georgiee got on top of Liam and I kicked the back of Freddie’s knees so he fell on to the floor and we started beating them up. And as soon we started the teachers came around and stopped us.” I explained to him. “Whoa, well at least Georgiee stood up for herself, even though if she did get battered.” We came to halt to our lockers and I grabbed Georgiee’s stuff from her locker as I knew her code, I grabbed mine and Gerard ran upstairs to get his. I waited impatiently for Gerard to get his stuff. I thought about all the things that could happen to Georgiee. What if she died? Obviously, Liam could not do that much harm to her. I don’t think he would have much strength to try and make some one end up in hospital, could he? What if her Mom does that too her and she doesn’t tell me? However, she told me that she and her mom are like sisters and I have met her mom she does not seem like that. Just the other day she took me and Georgiee out for dinner. A mom who beats their own daughter up wouldn’t take them out, would they? “Come on then Mikey!” Gerard hit my back and I came out of my own little world. We sprinted back to the nurse’s office and propped our stuff next the wall. “The ambulance is here, they’re getting the gurney from the back so they can take her in to the back, and can you please go sit in the back of the ambulance on the seats opposite where she will stay?”
“Okay then, let’s go.” Gerard grabbed my wrist and pulled me in to the back of the ambulance. I pulled my Knee’s up to my chest and placed my head on them. Today was getting better and better, Franks in hospital and only Gerard and I are allowed to know, now Georgiee is getting sent to hospital for getting beaten up. That’s great, just fucking great. They
Pulled Georgiee up the ramp and in to the ambulance. Gerard pulled me in to a hug, cradled me softly. I guess he knew how much she meant to me. I’ve only known her for three or four weeks but it feels like forever. She’s the first person I’ve ever loved properly and I want to make her the only person to love me. Then there was Frank, I have known him since I was five, were best friends. I could not lose him to cancer. We did everything together, and knowing that I could lose any moment is killing me. Why couldn’t I tell Ray, or Georgiee or Bob? Why do they not deserve to know as well? I let out a small sob at the thought of losing Frank. My best friend gone forever. I wouldn’t be able to take it. Not having the small hyperactive boy running in to school every day and no more amazing parties would be weird.

We finally got to the hospital and we were made to sit in the waiting room by a nurse. I texted Ray and Bob telling them to go wait round at my house for when I came home. I knew that Frank was in the hospital and in case they rush him through at one point for any reason, I did not want ray or bob seeing him and getting worried. “I’m off to go get coffee, are you coming with me?”
“yeah go on then.” I needed some caffeine and I needed to talk to Gerard. I got out of my seat and made my way to the Cafeteria. “Gerard, why aren’t Georgiee, Ray and Bob aloud to know that Frank have got cancer?”
“I actually have no idea; I really want to know the same answer. I wonder if visiting hours are over yet, if they’re not we could always go ask him?”
“okay.” We got to the front of the queue, Gerard ordered his and I did the same. “Black Coffee please, no sugar.” I asked the cashier
“That will be five dollars please.”
“Holy shit, that’s a fucking lot.” I pulled out 10-dollar bill and he gave the change. He handed me my coffee and me Gerard set our way back to the waiting room. “Wait there, I’m going to find out when were allowed to visit Georgiee and if Franks visiting hours are over.” I left Gerard in the waiting room and quickly walked over to the receptionist. I stood in front of the desk waiting for her to put down the phone and talk to me.
She put the phone down, looked up at me and smiled. “Hi, how may I help you.”
“Would you be able to see when I will be able to see the patient Georgiee Whitesides please?”
“Sure, is there anything else?”
“When are the visiting hours for the patient, Frank Iero?” she tapped away at the computer on her desk. She then looked back at me and smiled. “you will be able to visit Georgiee tomorrow after 10 AM as she has to rest and Frank Iero’s visiting hours are from 2 PM until 6 PM. Is there anything else I can help you with sir?” I glanced down at my watch and the ticking clock told me it was half six. Holy shit time went quick. “Erm no, that’s all that I need, thank you very much.” I nodded at her then walked back to my seat in the waiting area. “Come on then visiting hours finished Half an hour ago for Frank and were allowed to see Georgiee tomorrow after 10 AM.” We walked out of the doors and made our walk back to the house.
Sign up to rate and review this story