Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Mikey Isn't Okay

If I said I loved you?

by paintmylife 4 reviews

Don't ever tell me this is a dream.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-07-11 - Updated: 2011-07-11 - 529 words - Complete

0Unrated
"So," Frank sits down on the chair next to mine. "Are you and Ray a..." The corners of his mouth twitch slightly, holding back from smiling.

I shake my head miserably. "I don't think so," I mumble. But I want it to be.

Franks forehead creases in concentration. I hate it when he does this, it gives me nowhere to look other than his growing frown-lines. He sits up from his hunched position and looks at me directly. "If theres nothing between you two, then why were you kissing?"

Oh fuck it. I forgot he saw that part.

I panic for a moment, thinking of an answer. With no luck, I say the first thing that comes to my head. "Do you suck or blow?"

Frank looks at me for a second, trying to stay serious. "Do I what?" he breaks down laughing. "Do you real want to know what me and Gerard d-"

"I wasn't talking about that!" I giggle stupidly. "Please don't tell me about you and Gerard's sex life. I was talking about your cigarettes anyway."

"You might want to rephrase it next time, Mikes," he laughs, "And stop trying to change the subject. Answer my question."

"Okay, so, I broke up with Alicia," I begin, once again finding the carpet suddenly interesting. His gaze stops me from lying. "We kissed. I liked it. I have never loved anyone as much as Ray. We're not going out, I haven't spoken to him since yesterday. I want to be his, um... boyfriend." Frank's eyebrows raise slightly. "But he doesn't like me as much as I like him."

"I like you more than you like me."

I turn to see Ray standing in the doorway, half-human, half-God. Turning back to Frank, I see that hes smiling from ear to ear.

"Has he been standing there the whole time?" I hiss at him, even though Ray could clearly hear what I was saying. He holds his hands up in some sort of a surrender. I look back at Ray who's still standing awkwardly, looking down at his feet.

"I'll leave you two alone," Frank giggles and exits the room.

I get up and walk over to Ray. Geez Mikey, why you getting so many butterflies?
Looking up at him, I realise just how considerably shorter I am compared to him. He holds me by the waist, something I could only wish of him doing before.

He clears his throat. "Mikey, I'm in love with you. I have been for what seems like forever. I didn't say anything because of Alica..." he hesitates, still holding on to my waist. "But now, um... Mikey, would you consider being my... boyfriend?" His face flushes crimson.

"I think you already know the answer to that question," I smile and stand on my tip-toes, I kiss him. His lips are so soft and pure that I shudder. I feel him grinning between kisses.

Tell me that you believe in magic, Ray. I have never felt a love as magical as this. And God, if you try and tell me this is a dream, I know that a dream is so much less than this.
Sign up to rate and review this story