Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Everybody scream

realization

by mcraddikt 1 review

Gerard' s POV

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-07-11 - Updated: 2011-07-11 - 294 words

0Unrated
Anger. That was all I felt at this moment. I was angry at myself for getting into this mess. I stood right outside and just watched the best thing in my life disappear. I was brought back to reality by someone touching my arm. I turned and faced the girl that had been part of the cause for me to be dumped.
" I think you should go." I said calmly.
" Are you sure?" She asked.
" Yes, I'm very sure." She nodded and then grabbed her things and left. As soon as she left I searched for my phone. I found it under the couch and dialed Valerie's number. Ring. Ring. Hey you've reached Valerie you know what to do. BEEP.
" Valerie. I know that you hate me right now, but can we please talk." I sighed and hung up.
- Later -
" Valerie Please lets talk." I hung up the phone and took another swing of the tenth beer I had drank. I had called her thirty times, left her twenty six voice mails, and have texted her sixty times. There was a knock on the door and then Mikey and Frank walked in.
" Hey bro what happened to you?" Mikey asked.
" Valerie. That's what happened." I responded.
" She found out didn't she?" Frank asked. I nodded and then opened another beer. Right before I was about to drink some of it Frank took it away from me.
" What the fuck man?!" I shouted at him.
" Beer isn't going to bring her back now is it?" He responded. I sat there and looked at me shoes. He was right beer wasn't going bring her back. Then I realized what I had to do.
I know sorry for the short chapter. I will update soon.
Sign up to rate and review this story