Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Thought I Heard You Say Something

Memories So Haunting, Feelings So Taunting

by astrozombie13 4 reviews

Frank starts to get really suspicious, and Raelyn's memories start to haunt her.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-07-11 - Updated: 2011-07-12 - 328 words

0Unrated
A/N: Chapter 9!!!

00000000000000000000000000000

Frank's POV

After a while, Josh woke up to angry and shocked faces. He ignored them all, especially mine, and went to his stripped down bunk, falling asleep. I hope he burns in hell for what he did to Raelyn.

I don't believe the story she fed me and the guys. There is something else, something she's hiding, and I'm bound to find out what it is. Unfortunately, Mikey keeps supporting Raelyn and is making the whole situation easier to believe. Maybe I'm just crazy.

00000000000000000000000000000

Raelyn POV

After this whole scenario, wanting to forget everything, I suggested we play kickball outside of the tour bus. Mikey just glared at me and muttered something about having to call Alicia, walking away. "Jeez, what's his problem?" Frank whispered in my ear. "I don't know. Maybe he's just in a bad mood. Come on, let's play kickball!" I stammered. Lying wasn't exactly my strong point. Frank shot me a disbelieving look, but shrugged it off, and went to third base.
The game started off really well. Me and Gerard were on one team, while Ray and Frank were on the other. The game just turned crazy after a while since there wasn't enough players. We climbed back on the bus, laughing and out of breath. "You SO cheated, Raelyn. Just admit it. You did." Frank said laughing. I shook my head. "NEVER!" I shouted. Before I knew it, he was chasing me around the bus, and we both tripped over a fallen over chair. I was lying straight on my back, and he fell on top of me.

He was on top of me. Suddenly, my vision blurred, and all I could see was Josh's face, a tight smirk displayed on his features, him thrusting into me. "GET OFF OF ME!!! PLEASE, STOP!!!" I screamed. All I could hear was Josh's voice ringing through my ears: I only do this because I love you.

Everything faded to black.
Sign up to rate and review this story