Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Kiss To Never Forget...

Chapter 2

by iLikeMCR 5 reviews

Another Cute Chapter For You Guys ^.^

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-07-11 - Updated: 2011-07-18 - 1152 words - Complete

0Unrated
I heard the sound of his truck drive past the alley. I got a taxi and went home. I came in the door wet, cold, and sad. “OH dear!" my mom said. “What happened to you?" "Long story mom. Long story." I said. I ran upstairs and slammed my door. My parents were leaving tomorrow. Good. They were one less thing I had to worry about.
I took a shower and changed into my sky blue PJ bottoms and my dark purple PJ short-sleeved top .I went on my white laptop. My phone buzzed; it was Gerard. I read his message. It said:
Hey Frankie .R U mad at me? I'm sorry if I hurt U.I just love U so much I was going to die if I didn't tell you. I love U.I will always love U.
I smiled. ‘No, no, no. I can't love him.' I thought. ‘What if he could hurt me?'
I shut my laptop off and set my phone on the nightstand next to my bedsit woke up at 2:52 in the morning. That's what my alarm clock said anyways. I hit the "Snooze" button. It was still buzzing. I got up and found my phone buzzing. 'Ah!' I thought. 'It's too early!' I picked my phone up and didn't bother reading who it was I was so tired.
"Hello?" I said softly.
"Hey Frankie!" said Gerard.
"Gerard!" I yelled."Hey, hey, hey you might wake your parent’s up." he said.
"Well maybe they'd come and tell me to stop and take my phone away so I wouldn't have to speak with you. That’d be relief." I said.
"Ouch!" Gerard laughed
."Gerard what is it?" I said.
"I'm really tired and angry." "I can't sleep." Gerard said.
I was speechless.
"No, I mean because I've been thinking about you."
"Gerard go back to sleep." I said. I felt like I was talking to my little brother I'd never had.
"No." Gerard said. "I told you, I can’t. I’ve been up for 3 hours just thinking about you."
"Well think of food or sports or something. Just don't bother me." I said. “Bye."
I heard Gerard sigh. “Bye." he said.
I went back to bed.2 hours later I heard something on my window. I heard it again, and again, and again. I sighed and got out of bed. This was driving me insane. I was so tired!
I got up and looked out my window. It was Gerard!
"Stay there!" I said
."Wait! You aren't calling the cops are you?" Gerard smiled. I laughed.
"No, of course not." I said sarcastically. "At least not anymore." I groaned to myself. I ran downstairs, opened the front door and ran over to Gerard. “What are you doing here? “I asked.
"I needed to see you." he said.
I felt this urge inside of me to hug him. I did. I squeezed him. I wanted to be held. I felt him put his arms on my back and hug me back.
"Oh, a change of attitude?" Gerard said.
I looked up at him. “Listen, I’m sorry about earlier." I said.
"Yeah, what was all that about?" he asked. I felt hot tears come running down my cheeks. Gerard ever so gently wiped them away with his finger. The touch of him to my skin felt like the touch of an angel. Why was I ignoring him? I realized I missed him too. I needed him actually.
"I...I was j-j-just taken by s-s-surprise." I said. I was crying so it was hard to get the right words out. I felt Gerard hug me."I am so, so sorry!" I said. I started to cry again. I felt him wipe my tears away. “Gerard, I never realized just how much I needed you." I said.
Gerard smiled. “I don't know what to say." he said. “I’m glad you said that because now I might actually be able to sleep." he said.
I laughed. “Gerard, I never realized how much I LOVE you!" I said. He stared at me in shock.
"I do love you too." he said. I felt him kiss my forehead.
"But what about everyone else you`ve dated?" I asked.
"Frankie, I’ve completely forgotten about them. All I ever think about is you. All the time!" he said. I smiled. “I guess I got bit by the love bug." he laughed.
"Here, let’s go inside." I said. I took his hand and led him inside.
"What about your parents?" Gerard asked."Eh, don’t worry about them." I smiled. "I normally wake up to get a snack in the night so they'll probably just think it's me." Gerard smiled.
Gerard and I sat down on the couch. I leaned my head on his chest. The next thing I knew I fell asleep on him and with him.
"Oh my gosh!" I heard my mom scream. I woke up instantly.
"What is it mom?" I said rubbing my eyes. I looked over and saw Gerard staring at me.
"Oooooh." I said. “Looks like I'm busted." I told myself. My mom heard me.
"Busted doesn't even begin to describe this...this....this mess!" she yelled.
"Where's dad?" I asked. “He’s putting our suitcases in the car." mom said. "I told him I could handle this." "What time is it?" I asked.
"It's 8:07." mom said. I looked at Gerard.
"I'm sorry I got you into this." I said. Gerard smiled
."It's ok." he said.
"YOU!" my mom yelled.
"Get out of here NOW!" Gerard got up and started putting his jacket on.
"Mom no! Gerard no!" I yelled.
I ran over to Gerard and cried into his shoulder.
“Frankie, let him go." my mom said. I looked up into Gerards hazel eyes. He looked down at me. You could tell he was sad he had to leave. He grabbed my cheeks gently and kissed me on the lips, tenderly. My mom came over and slapped his cheek.
"Mom!" I yelled. Gerard ran out the door and sped out of the driveway. I just stared at her with fire in my eyes.
"How dare you! I thought he was a nice young man too!" yelled my mom.
"He is! You just haven't given him a chance!" I yelled.
"Oh yes. I should give the man who slept with my son on the couch a chance!" my mom said.
"UGH!" I yelled over to her.
"Mom," I walked over to my mom.
"He is a gentle guy.You just need to see that." I tried to explain.
“Then what was he doing sleeping with you if he's so gentle?" she asked.

Bleh, another long chapter for you guys :3
If you review then next one will be up tomorrow,
Reviews make me happier, and while you`re at it Rate?
~Natalie C:
Sign up to rate and review this story