Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Kiss To Never Forget...

Chapter 3

by iLikeMCR 3 reviews

Read Authors Note, Important :3

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-07-12 - Updated: 2011-07-17 - 1279 words - Complete

0Unrated
"UGH!" I yelled over to her.
"Mom," I walked over to my mom.
"He is a gentle guy.You just need to see that." I tried to explain.
“Then what was he doing sleeping with you if he's so gentle?" she asked.
"It's not like we did something bad." I said."We were just tired. He said he couldn't get me off his mind!" I shouted. My mom paused. She had a look in her eye. I couldn't tell what she was thinking. She looked like she was taken aback by something. I ran upstairs’ quickly took a shower and changed into gray skinny jeans, a black t-shirt with paint splatters on it and high tops. My style changed almost every day. I grabbed my phone and ran downstairs.
"Where are you going?" yelled my mom.
I stopped and looked at my mom.
"Have a nice trip."
I said. I ran into my station wagon. It was inherited from my parents. I drove off. I pulled up at Gerard's house.
"Hi." I said."Is Gerard here?" I asked.
"Oh you just missed him. He went over to the park. You know the south one?" said Gerard's mom.
"Oh yes, thank you!" I replied. I got back into my car and headed towards the south park. When I got there I found Gerard skipping rocks...in the pond. I closed my car door silently. I breathed in the crisp, cold morning air. I looked around the park. No one was here except maybe 3 other people on the other side of the park.
I looked around remembering the night before me and Gerard fell in love with each other here. I ran over to Gerard and leaned over his shoulder.
"Hey." I said in his ear. He turned around. He stared into my eyes with passion and affection .I could tell he was glad I was here. I smiled. We put our heads into each other’s .He kissed me on the forehead. It was like a re-make of the night before.
"I'm so, so glad you're here." Gerard said as he gazed into my eyes.
"Me too." I smiled. My phone rang right as Gerard was leaning into give me a kiss.
"Ugh!" I said."Sorry!"
Gerard smiled."Its ok." he said .I walked over to a big Oak tree.
"Hello?" I said.
"Hi, dear." my mom said."We're at the airport right now."
"Ok?" I said. I heard my mom kind of sob up.
"I'm sorry about what I said earlier." I was silent."To be honest, your father and I have had as much love as you two also. We were like you." my mom said.
"Really?" I asked surprised. My parents always seemed so non-affectionate towards each other. "Mom, I got to go." I said. I hung up.

I ran back over to Gerard.
"Gerard, I am so, so, so sorry. But I have to go. I need to go fix something." I said. Gerard looked at me.
"Ok." he said. He kissed me on the cheek and looked down. He didn't know how to react. I got in my car and drove off to the airport.
"Come on!" I said as I was stuck in traffic. When I got to the airport I saw my parents handing the flight attendant their tickets by the gate.
"Mom, dad!" I yelled .Everyone stared at me. I blushed. I hugged them."I'm sorry about earlier." I said. Both mom and dad smiled. "I really do hope you have a nice trip and I'll miss you!" I said. I sounded like a kid but I needed to act like an adult being I was only 2 years away from it. "I love you." I said.
"I love you too." my parents said at the same time. They both kissed me and went on the airplane. I sat at the view window and watched them take off.
I felt someone touch my shoulder. I shivered. I heard Gerard laugh.
"Don't scare me like that!" I gently punched his arm. He sat down next to me.
"So this is where you had to go so badly?" Gerard smiled.
"Yeah." I said.
"I thought you were getting on that airplane at first." Gerard said. He sounded a little worried in his voice.
"I would never leave you." I smiled.
"Come on." Gerard said."It's been a busy morning. Let’s go get some lunch."
I followed Gerard in my car. We pulled up at Ihop. I laughed.
"Well I didn't get to eat breakfast." Gerard smiled. After we were done eating we went to my house. We sat down on the couch.
"I'm sorry about last night." Gerard said."I didn't know what I was doing."
I smiled."It's not like we did anything bad, ok?" I said."Plus it was on a couch, not in a bed." I smiled. Gerard laughed. Gerard's phone rang.
"Just a second." Gerard said to me. I turned the TV on.
"I got to go." Gerard said.
"So soon?" I asked.
"Uh...yeah." Gerard said.
"Bye!" I said. He kissed me on the cheek and went out the door.

Later I decided to go to the mall. I texted Bob because me and him love shopping for new video games. He said he had to go to his aunt's wedding. I got in my car and went to the mall. I bought a pair of black skinny jeans...well more actually. I decided to go to the food court.
"I'll have a Pepsi, please." I told the assistant manager.
'That's strange.' I thought. 'That guy looks just like Gerard.' I just sipped my soda trying to act like I didn't even notice them. Bob texted me saying he could come to the mall.
"Hey!" I said hugging him.
"Hey back." Bob smiled."So anything new?" he asked.
"Uh...well me and Gerard are together." I said. Bob gasped.
"Congratulations! I never thought you'd date again!" Bob laughed.


"Be right back." Bob said."I'm going to go get a smoothie." I glanced at the couple across from me. They reminded me of Gerard and I.
"Ok, I'm back." Bob said with a banana smoothie in his hand.
"What's wrong?" she asked.
"Huh? Oh, sorry. That couple just reminds me of Gerard and I." I said.
Bob froze.
"What? What is it Bob?" I asked.He just sipped her smoothie."Bob every time you just freeze when you have food in your hand...it isn't normal." I smiled.
"Ok....um....I don't know how to tell you..." he said.
"Bob what is it?" I asked.
"Well....er....see that guy over there? That couple you were staring at?" he asked. I looked over.
"Yeah." I said.
"That's Gerard with another girl." he said.
"What?!" I said."No way."
"Uh yeah way." Bob said.
"How do you know?" I asked."Because he's wearing the same shirt as when he texted me today. He updates his profile everyday." he said.
"But you can't see his face." I said.
"Yes, but what are the odds someone in this mall would be wearing that exact same shirt? Like 2% chance." he said. I got up and threw my soda away. When I did I caught a glance of the guys face. It was Gerard! But why would he cheat on me? Why? We were in love with each other.

Oooh Gerard You Sly Dog ;3
Sorry If This Chapter Sucked, I Wrote This At 1 In The Morning, Anyways I Have Bad[ish] News, I`m Leaving For Vacation For A Month Which Means I Can`t Update, Sorry Guys
Anyways Rate + Review?
~Natalie C:
Sign up to rate and review this story