Categories > Celebrities > Dir en grey > Loneliness For Life

Default Chapter

by namida_no_uta 0 reviews

Kyo x Shinya wrote for merumaru. A sad, song fiction..

Category: Dir en grey - Rating: G - Genres: Angst, Drama - Characters: Kyo, Shinya - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2006-06-02 - Updated: 2006-06-02 - 1170 words

0Unrated
This song's name is 'Yalnizlik Omur Boyu' by MFO (A Turkish Band).
Download File : http://rapidshare.de/files/22046449/MFO-Yalnizlik_Omur_Boyu.mp3.html
(Please delete after 24-72 hours if you download.)

People are afraid of being alone, wouldn't want to be lost in the undescriable emptiness, unknown. Always looks for someone close to them.

But there is always themselves by their side. They don't notice it, wouldn't notice it for a long time. Their eyes would always searching on the road, waiting for someone else without being bored, they gave up on themselves.

But then sees that people come and go, and they are left with loneliness...Always with us, during our life...



We are walking down the hill, you are looking in the distance, who knows what is going on in your mind, which thoughts occupy you- but you do not choose to share them with me, I stay silent. I do not know where our steps are taking us, as I spot one free rock on the road, kicking it gently with my feet as I watch it roll before us. You do not even glance, your gaze pierces the sky.

I feel something tug my heart, finding it hard to breath. I remember our destination, driving my eyes away, as if to hide them from you. You don't look. We are at the age of our childhood, neither you know the words the meaning of the words we want to say, nor I. Maybe it was the reason why we keep them to ourselves... My gaze falls back to your unreplying one, the unfamiliar tug once again reminding itself to me. I am silent.

We sit on the bench at the place of silence, crowded with the unfamiliarity for us. This time you look far, far away - the scenery of high mountains, hiding the horizon away from our gaze. My eyes fell on the ring you are wearing, how elegant it fits on your finger. You never took it of ever since then...

I let a soft, sad smile graze my face...You don't see.

From far away, I hear the call for the passengers. "No passenger left for ...; " Calls the aide of the bus, warning that soon it will move... Without wanting to, I leave and get in, finding my seat at the side of the window, searching for your figure.

You are standing next to the bus, looking at me for the first time that day...As the wind messes your hair, you put the long strands back of your ear, before wrapping your arms around yourself. Is it the cold that makes you shiver lightly or something else, I don't know.

The bus moves...As I press my hand on the window and look back at you, you barely wave your hand behind me... Sighing, I lay back on my seat and close my eyes, I put on my cd-player, the song starting with the soft tune...

"Senle beraber olsam da sevgilim,
~Even if i be with you my love,

Ayrýlsak da ölsek de bu yolda
~Even if we fall apart, or die in this road

Hep yalnýzlýk yavrum yalnýzlýk ömür boyu
~It is always loneliness baby, loneliness for life

Yalnýzlýk ömür boyu
~Loneliness lasts a life

Senle beraber olsam da sevgilim
~Even if I be with you my love.

Hiç görmesek birbirimizi,özlesek
~Even if we do not see eachother, and miss

Ömür boyu baðlansak da,sevinsek de,üzülsek de
~Bind for life, be happy or be sad;

Yalnýzlýk ömür boyu
~Loneliness lasts a life"


As the bus takes me away into my loneliness through the mountains, something sits on my throat, tears welling up in my eyes. I have no idea how I look, or how I seem but the aide skips me while serving cologne...



We are sitting at a café, looking like it was just put at the corner of a big shopping mall. Your hair is shorter now, you did something that I will never know it's name- they look lighter and straighter... You take some weight, the long, childish shape of your face is gone -and came a beautiful male, that I would always dreamed of. Now you look more careful at me, it pierces through my skin and see something, deep deep inside me. My eyes fall to your hand, that you are trying hide on your lap and rarely put on the table. And the diamond ring that graced it.

Life tought us what were all of the things we want to say really was, and how to say it- in the pass few years... But... While we were sitting infront of each other, it also made us know that now was neither the place, nor the time to say all those...

A phone rings, in your bag. You give one-word answers for the one who called you. Without even giving me an excuse, you get up, muttering an "I have to go...", taking the bags of shopping at the side of your chair and leave... As you walk away, for a little while I wait for you to look back at me...

You don't.

I get up as well, walking to the showcases. The familiar voice once again reaches me from a music shop...

"Birden sen gelsen aklýma,seni unutsam bazý bazý
~Suddenly you should come into my mind, and sometimes I shall forget you...

Meraklansam gizlice, delice kýskansam seni
~Worry in secret, be madly jealous of you

Hep yalnýzlýk var sonunda,yalnýzlýk ömür boyu
~There is always loneliness in the end, loneliness lasts a life

Hep yalnýzlýk var sonunda,yalnýzlýk ömür boyu
~There is always loneliness in the end, loneliness lasts a life."


I try to fasten my steps, something binds my throat again. My eyes fill with tears, this time with a little ressentiment. I saw an awful ghost looking at me through a showcase, and after 10 years I agree with the aide that skipped me in the cologne service...

I was a ghost, and you continued on with your life.

I never noticed my picture in your wallet, which had both of our names behind it, with little hearts that we painted.

I never noticed how no one else looked at me or even talked to me. I never noticed that it was the day I left that when we met. But you always knew that I left you the day I took off with the bus... I just need to learn it too.



"Shinya?"

You looked up to the one that cared for you now.

"I couldn't even say good-bye to him.." You whimper as tears left your eyes, the red head next to you wrapping his arms around you.

You are standing in front of a grave...

It has the date I left you...

And my name, written on it...

Tooru Nishimura,
02.16.1976 -

Good-bye...
Sign up to rate and review this story