Categories > Celebrities > Dir en grey > Loneliness For Life

Explanation...

by namida_no_uta 0 reviews

The Background for Loneliness For Life... (KxS, DxS implied)

Category: Dir en grey - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Characters: Die, Kyo, Shinya - Warnings: [!!!] [?] - Published: 2006-06-02 - Updated: 2006-06-02 - 401 words

0Unrated
Okay, just so if it was really confusing or such, here is the explanation for you :3.



Kyo and Shinya were childhood friends... And knew of their feelings, both giving promises to each other. One day, Kyo won a ring for Shinya in an amusement park, it is the ring he mentions in the first part of the fiction. Shinya didn't took it off ever since Kyo gave it to him...

One day, Kyo had to leave for somewhere else, and Shinya got angry at him. Because Kyo was leaving him- he promised that he would never leave him but he was leaving him now.

He didn't spoke to him, and Kyo felt guilty yet there wasn't anything he could do- he was just a kid, after all...

Shinya walked with him to the bus station and sent him away...

But Kyo died in an accident, the bus falling from the mountain road. They found his corpse and noticed that he was one of the firsts to go- since he didn't hear any sound from his headphones and was sleeping as his side of the bus chrashed on the rock while falling and died.

Shinya was devastated. But in years he tried to move on, at first visiting his grave everyday...Then every week. And after years, he kept going to a café at the side of the shopping mall which was made few years ago, which was a children amusement park before...

He always imagined Kyo was there with him and talked to him, and at the same time Die called and called him over; he would be back from his job and was willing to take Shinya to Kyo's grave...

Shinya would mutter a quick word of 'I have to go' to the imaginary Kyo and cry his way back...

Kyo's soul find Shinya's 10 years later, and it was the day he was gone. He didn't know he was dead until he couldn't see his reflection staring back from the window- instead seeing his ghost.

When knowing himself, he remembered everything that his soul was invited yet since he wasn't accepting his fact of death didn't know. He saw every tear falling from Shinya's face, including little details like the picture in his wallet.

And the ending was Die with Shinya in front of Kyo's grave...

...And I cried while writing both this and the story ;; ! I'm such a dork.
Sign up to rate and review this story