Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Diamonds & Poison

Chapter 19

by Bad_Romance

“Diamond, come and have a walk with me."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] [?] - Published: 2011-07-12 - Updated: 2011-07-20 - 1058 words - Complete

?Blocked
Any of my old reviewers still reading this? Hope you enjoy.

Chapter 19
“Diamond, come and have a walk with me” Party called to her, and she sat up from her place next to Fun in the sand who was currently sleeping.

“Where do you want to walk to? Its pitch black” Diamond laughed slightly to him, and took his hand and they began walking into the dark desert.

“I want to spend sometime with you” Party whispered to her, grabbing her waist, and pulling her close to his body.

“You want to spend sometime with me?” She asked suspiciously, and then looked back, and saw she could no longer see the fire that they had lit.

“Yeah.. Spend sometime with you” Party grinned, and Diamond felt herself be pushed up against a hard tree, and felt him push his lips on top of hers.

"Party" Diamond giggled onto his lips as she felt his hands wrap around her waist. The sound of nothing filled their ears, and there was a slight breeze in the air.

"What?" he asked innocently as he squeezed her while planting a kiss on her lips as she smiled.

His lips went down to her neck and created love bites while she sighed quietly with delight. He sucked harder on the flesh while his hands had moved under her vest. The closer he got, Diamond pulled away.

"Party" she scolded him as he smiled at her.

"You smell good." He mumbled into her neck.

"Party!" she yelled at him as he sighed, and pulled his head back to look her in the eyes.

"What?" he asked again in a childish tone while she smirked at him.

"We can't do that here."

"Do what? This?" he replied sliding his hand fully up her vest while she gasped.

"Precisely yes!" she retorted, yanking his hands from under her vest, as he rolled his eyes before looking around and grabbing her hand pining it behind her body.

"I think we can manage a quickie in the desert” he winked at her while she shook her head before he looked at her with a devilish grin.

"You're bad." she smiled to him as he pushed her harder against the tree.

"Bad to the bone." he replied before lifting her up so she could wrap her legs around his body.

He smothered her in kisses and caught her tongue in his mouth while Diamond leaned in to get some leverage against him. He squeezed her hips before quickly settling her down, and unbuttoning her trouser, and yanking them and her panties down her legs with shaky hands.

“Somebody’s eager” She grinned to him, and he popped back up after sliding her trousers off kissing her hard.

"What can I say… I love you" he told her as she blushed before he undid his pants and moved her legs back up around his waist and he slipped inside her. Diamond let out a moan while he slipped all the way in, her walls never quite getting used to his size as he let out a deep moan, happy to feel her warmth wrap around him.

"God Diamond." he whispered as he pulled out and pushed back in, her hands twisting in his bright locks while he moved inside her. His lips taking hers captive once more while she moaned carefully so nobody back at their ‘camp’ could possibly hear them.

"Party." she whispered as he began to pick up the pace, using one hand to hold her in place, his other hand had slipped back up her vest and under bra to feel her breast while they both moaned. He plucked at the ever hardening nipple while she gasped with every penetration she felt from his dick. Her moans turned to a scream when he lifted her up higher to get better access, her hands gripping his hair harder as he moaned.

"Fuck." Diamond whispered as he pumped in and out her harder, his cool breath right on her neck as she squeezed him tightly.

"I'm close."

"Me too, hold it." he ordered her while she did her best to comply and attempted to prolong her release, but the more faster he went, it served difficulty.

"Party, please." she whispered as he nodded before kissed her deeply and shoved into her one final time that sent them both screaming into each others' mouths while they orgasmed. Diamond's body began to spasm and she was grateful Party still had her pinned to the wall so she wouldn't fall in her frenzy. When she calmed down and Party caught his breath, he eyed her as he let her slide back down the tree slowly. She closed her eyes for one final breath and sighed while Party smirked, his hands were pressed against the wall, and he looked down at Diamond.

"You're gonna get me in trouble."

“Oh please. You fucking love it” She whispered to him, reaching down and pulling her pants and trousers back up.

“I’m going to be turned on all night now you do realise” Party grinned at her, tucking his self back in his underwear and zipping his trousers back up.

“Hey, you were the one who dragged me here” She told him, pushing her hair behind her shoulder, and pulling her vest down.

“I thought it would calm me down, not turn me on even more” He whispered into her ear after he pressed his body to her back, and he squeezed her hips back onto his body.

“We really need to go… The guys are going to be wondering where we are” She told him, turning and kissing him on the lips quickly.

“Babe..” He warned her, pushing her back against the tree.

“Party no…” She told him, placing her hands on his chest and pushing him backwards.

“Once all this is blown over I swear we are going away for a weekend of pure sex” He grinned to her, and Diamond smiled back, pulling him back through the dark desert back to the camp.

“Sounds good to me” She smiled.

They made there way back to the camp quickly enough, and found all of the guys standing up, looking around them frantically.

“What’s going on?” Diamond frowned, as they both walked over to them all.

“There’s Dracs around us” Jet whispered.
Sign up to rate and review this story