Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Diamonds & Poison

Chapter 18

by Bad_Romance 0 reviews

“Don’t you think he’d have a better chance of keeping you safe if your next to him?”

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-07-12 - Updated: 2011-07-12 - 1493 words - Complete

2Exciting
Chapter 18
“Grace get in the car now!” Diamond shouted frantically whilst running over to Kobra and Grace, who were still stood by the vending machine.

“Diamond, what’s wrong?” Kobra asked, pulling the hacking machine out of the vender, and giving Grace a high five.

“Dr D just radioed, Korse is heading this way” She whispered to him, whilst quickly leading Grace by her shoulders back to the car.

“Diamond, don’t be so pushy. And I can hear you whispering you know!” She harshly told them, shrugging her shoulders and throwing Diamond’s hands off them.

“Grace, come on… Just get in the car” Diamond said, panting slightly out of worry.

Grace sighed loudly, and then jumped in the car next to Fun and Kobra.

“Calm down sugar” Party whispered to her, and stroked the side of her face, looking deep into her nervous eyes.

“I can’t help it Party” She hissed at him, and then her eyes softened and she gazed at him. “I don’t mean to get angry. I’m just panicking…. I love you” She whispered to him, and then leant forward and gently pressed her lips against his.

“I love you too”

“Guys, not to ruin a moment or anything. But don’t you think we should be getting a move on” Jet told them, and they both nodded before climbing into the car, and Party quickly started it, and they set off into the desert.

“I can see some cars coming up behind us!” Kobra shouted to them all, and with that, Fun and Jet quickly stood up and leant outside the car windows, and began firing there ray guns at the Better Living cars following them.

“How many are there?” Diamond asked, whilst Grace huddled up next to her whose eyes looked wide and fearful.

“Just 2 at the moment. There’s no sign of Korse in these cars” Fun shouted back to her, whilst continuing to fire his gun.

“I’ll help” Kobra said, and quickly stood up out of the window and began firing with Fun and Jet.

“One of the cars is down” Party told Diamond, she could see him leaning his head back so he could look through the side mirror on the car. She also noticed he’d slipped some sunglasses on as well.

“I hope they die soon” She whispered, and she could feel Grace nodding into her side.

“Diamond. Why are they after us?” She asked, in a small voice.

“There just nasty people Grace. Don’t worry, they won’t get us” Diamond smiled reassuringly back to the little girl.

“Hey, Grace, you remember I said you could fire something?’ Fun popped down into the back seat, and then began rummaging through the back. Diamond let out a gasp when he pulled a huge gun that would fire explosives out of it. ‘Want to help me use this?” He asked, a big grin on his face.

“Fun, No! She’s a kid” Diamond told him, and he laughed his child like giggle.

“The cars aren’t following us now! It’s for the Dracs that think their hiding in bushes. Come on Diamond. Let her have some fun” Fun laughed, and then helped Grace stand up, and he stood up next to her.

“Just, be careful Fun” Diamond gave him a small smile, and watched as Grace excitedly let Fun line up the machine. And he quickly moved his finger over Grace’s hand firing the machine.

Diamond smiled as she heard Grace giggle and laugh as the bomb soared over to the Drac that was hiding behind a bush.

“Right guys. They’ve all gone. Get back in” Party said from the front of the car, and all of them climbed in the car, smirks on their faces.

“That wasn’t too bad” Jet smiled to them, and they all nodded back.

“We’re going into the middle of the desert now. Try and hid out, get some sleep tonight” Party said, and they all nodded, looking outside the car as Party took them off the main road and into the sand.

“Do you think they will follow us?” Diamond asked, and turned to look out of the side of the window, watching the sand fly around the car.

“They might. We’ll have to keep look outs tonight” Party told them, and they all nodded.

After about 1hour of driving through the middle of the desert, Party pulled the car over and they all got out of the car, stretching.

“That was the longest hour ever!” Fun moaned, and laid down in the sand.

“We need to get the tinned food and stuff out. Also, Dr. D has the radio.. Need to try and get that working” Kobra told them all, and moved to the trunk of the car, opening it.

“We’ll sort it out” Party told him, and then walked over to Diamond, who was stood looking into the sky which was starting to darken now.

Party walked over to her, and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her body close to his. He smelt her hair, which smelt of raspberries, and nuzzled into her neck.

“Are you okay baby?” She asked him softly, turning, and placing a warm hand on his cheek.

“I’m fine. Just tired. Long day of driving” He told her, and she gave him a small smile.

“You’ll have to get some sleep tonight” Diamond smiled to him, and then leaned forward giving him a hard and passionate kiss.

“Hmmmm, what was that for?” Party grinned to her after they pulled away, and he leaned his head on hers.

“I just wanted to kiss you” She whispered to him, and ran a hand through his bright hair.

“Well, it was nice” He grinned to her.

“Guys. This radio isn’t working at all. We need to reboot it, and try and bounce a signal off somewhere” Fun shouted over to them, and Party sighed.

“Something always has to go wrong” He mumbled.

“It’ll work. Dr. D wouldn’t of given us a busted radio” She told him, and Party nodded back, before taking Diamond’s hand in his and they walked back over to the group.

They found Grace asleep already next to Jet, and he was cleaning his ray gun. Diamond let go off Party’s hand, and went and sat next to Jet.

“You alright Jet?” She softly asked him, and she noticed his face light up.

“I’m alright, considering everything” He smiled to her. “What about you?”

“I’m alright. I’m not… Freaking out as much as I did before” Diamond chuckled softly, and Jet smiled at her.

“Your brave for coming with us” He told her, looking intensely into her eyes, and Diamond frowned at him, a small smile still on her face.

“What do you mean?” She asked.

“Your brave, coming with us. You knew that Korse would be looking for us, and you still came” He told her, putting his ray gun on the floor.

“Well, I kinda had to Jet… My photos out there with yours” She answered, and Jet nodded.

“But you knew that Korse would be heading for us… Would it would have been safer staying with Dr. D and Toxic?” Jet asked, and Diamond frowned, as she thought about it.

At the time of her saying she would come with them, she had thought of nothing, other than been with Party.

“I didn’t really think of it like that” Diamond frowned, and then sighed.

“I didn’t either, until Party came up to me last night. He spoke to me about it, and he’s adamant on keeping you safe” Jet told her, and Diamond nodded.

“If he’d of wanted me to stay, he didn’t say anything” She said, looking over at Party who was kneeling on the floor, the headset of the radio pressed up next to his ear.

“Don’t you think he’d have a better chance of keeping you safe if your next to him?”

Diamond frowned, and then took a deep breath, nodding her head. She couldn’t help but think that her been with them all, was going to keep Party’s mind off the job that they were out here to do, and that was keep Grace safe. She didn’t want him to be worrying about her all the time, and not thinking about Grace.

“He’s still thinking about the main thing Diamond. He knows we’re all here to protect Grace” Jet reassuringly told her, and Diamond nodded back.

“I know… I just I don’t put him off, if we… if we have to fight” She answered, and Jet nodded.

“He knows that all of us together will look out for each other”

“Yeah.. We’ll be fine… Plus, we might not even have to fight at all yet”
Sign up to rate and review this story