Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Diamonds & Poison

Chapter 20

by Bad_Romance 1 review

"I think they stunned us"

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2011-07-29 - Updated: 2011-07-29 - 1368 words - Complete

2Exciting
Chapter 20
Party and Diamond’s eyes quickly widened, and they ran over and picked up there ray guns, standing next to the rest of the guys, who were huddled around Grace.

“How could they have found us?” Party hissed, whispered, whilst looking frantically around them.

“No idea, but they are here, Jet just killed 2 of them” Kobra whispered back, and then walked over to where all there bags were.

“Pass me a flare” Party whispered to him, walking over and quickly lighting the flare and then pulling his goggles down over his eyes.

“Put your bandanas on” Jet whispered to them, and they all pulled their owns up.

Diamond stood close to Grace, and pulled her black bandana up around her face, then took Graces hand in hers, and they began walking behind Party.

“What’s going on Diamond?” Grace’s fearful voice questioned, and she looked up to her with big eyes.

“We’ve got some of those Dracs after us, you know the ones that were following us before?” She told her, and Grace nodded, then huddled closer to Diamonds body.

“Just stay close to me Grace” Diamond whispered back, and gripped her ray gun in her hand.

“They are coming” Party whispered, and Diamond squinted as she looked ahead, and sure enough, she could see at least 10 Dracs coming towards them.

“Fire at them!” Fun whispered harshly, and quickly all them fired there guns, hitting the Dracs easily and they watched them fall to the floor dead.

“Why didn’t they fight back?” Diamond frowned, as they all walked over to the Dracs bodies.

“They might not of seen us?” Fun asked, shrugging his shoulders.

“No, I know what you mean Diamond, they were just… walking” Jet said, and he knelt on the floor next to one, and Diamond did the same to one of the others.

“Don’t get too close Diamond” Party warned her, frowning as Diamond moved her hands forward.

“Haven’t you ever wondered what was under their masks?” She asked, a nervous tightening in her stomach.

“Just be careful” Fun muttered, and they took a step closer to Diamond and the dead Drac.

Diamond bit her lips and then she finally settled her hands on the mask, which she noticed felt foamy. She closed her eyes and then quickly pulled the mask off the head, opening her eyes when she realised nothing bad had happened to her, and when she also heard the guys behind her gasp.

“What?” She asked as she opened her eyes, and then she let out a loud gasp.

Laid in front of her, was a woman. A woman with long black hair.

“Harley?” Diamond let out a whisper, and then she felt her eyes begin to tear up.

“Harley? You know her?” Party asked, coming to kneel next to Diamond.

“Yeah… I thought she was dead… In-fact, she was dead! I saw her killed by some Dracs!” She managed to gasp out, and felt a tear fall down her face as she fell back on to the floor, too stunned to move.

“Wait- What? You saw her get killed?”

“Yes! It was about 7 months ago. She was in Green’s gang with me!” Diamond shouted, wiping her cheeks trying to get rid of the tears.

“It can’t be her!” Fun exclaimed, and Diamond shook her head.

“I’m telling you! That is Harley!” She shouted to them all.

Jet and Kobra looked at each other with worried eyes, and then looked down to Party.

“Come on Diamond, lets go back to the car. We’ll start moving now” Party put a hand on Diamonds hand and helped her stand up, and watched as she brushed the sand off her jeans.

“What the fuck is going on Party?” She asked, as him and her walked behind the other guys, Party had a arm firmly around Diamonds body, holding her closely to him, as they walked through the desert back to the car, the sun now up.

“I really don’t know sugar. I wish I did”

“I mean… I saw her get dusted Party. Right in front of my eyes. And then I’ve just pulled a mask off that Drac, and there she was” She muttered, a slight sick feeling in her stomach.

“I wish I knew what to say” Party told her, and then placed a hard kiss on her head.

“Oh shit!” Diamond whispered, and then Party frowned, and looked ahead, where they saw Korse and 4 Dracs stood next to him in a line.

“Grace, go over that way!” They heard Fun tell the little girl who now ran away from the slightly, and it broke Diamonds heart to see the scared look in her eyes.

“How are we going to do this then killjoys?” Korse’s evil voice floated over to them, and they all looked to Party.

“Your not taking her Korse” He hissed to him, removing his arm from Diamonds body.

“Now now Party. We need to play this fairly. We both want her, so we need to fight for her” Korse hissed back to him, and Diamond held a breath in her, she knew what was going to happen.

“What do you suggest then?” Party asked through clenched teeth.

“Your typical stand off, line up next to us, whoever wins, gets her” Korse smirked evily to them, and Party scoffed.

“Fine” He hissed, and then turned so he was facing the guys.

“I’m so sorr-” Party started.

“Don’t! Say your sorry Party. We all knew it would come to this” Jet stopped him, and they all nodded in agreement.

“Masks on killjoys” Fun smirked to them, and then lit a cigarette and pulled his Frankenstein mask down.

They all pulled there masks on and turned around, Party grabbing Diamonds hand before they did.

“I love you” He whispered, and Diamond gave him a sad smile.

“I love you too” She whispered back.

“You ready then killjoys? Whose counting?” Korse grinned, as him and his Dracs put their guns in their hands.

“You fucking do it” Diamond yelled at him, and Korse smirked to her.

“Right then. I’ll count to 3, and then only after 3, may you fire!” He grinned to them, and Diamond could see the look of pleasure in his eyes.

“1” Diamond felt a nervous pang in her stomach.

“2” Her hands now began to shake, and she let out a breath, looking over to Party whose face was dead set on Korse who was stood in front of him.

“3” Diamond quickly tried to lift her gun, but before she did, she felt a pain in her lower stomach, and then heard her body thud on the ground, as well as hearing the rest of the guys fall to the ground as well.

This was it, she thought. They had failed Grace, and were now going to die in the middle of a desert. She closed her eyes tightly, and waiting for the end to come.

“Keep, running” Diamond opened one of her eyes, and saw Korse looking down at Party, his gun next to his head, and one of the Dracs had hold of a struggling Grace.

Diamond felt anger flash through her body, and attempted to sit up, as she watched Korse turn his back to them and start walking away, but she frowned when she couldn’t move her body below her neck at all.

“Party!” She shouted, after she heard Korse’s car move away.

“Diamond! Are you alright?” He shouted back, and Diamond looked up into the sky, sighing.

“I think they stunned us” She told him, desperately trying to move her fingers.

“He has. Are you guys alright?” And Diamond sighed in relief as she heard the others answer.

“How long do you think this will last?” Fun asked, and Diamond chuckled slightly at the torture that Fun was probably going through at been made to sit still.

“I don’t know, not too long” Jet answered, and Diamond felt a tingling in her fingers.

“I’ve got tingling in my fingers. So it’s already starting to wear off”

“Great… So now all we do is wait” Fun sighed.
Sign up to rate and review this story