Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Diamonds & Poison

Chapter 21

by Bad_Romance 2 reviews

"Your not coming Diamond. End of discussion"

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-07-31 - Updated: 2011-07-31 - 1505 words - Complete

2Exciting
Chapter 21
It only took around an hour for the stun guns effect on them to wear off, and in no time, they were all pilled into the car, and heading back to Dr D’s shack. They needed to work out how they were going to get Grace back.

“How come they didn’t kill us?” Fun quietly asked from the side of Diamond.

“I don’t know. I wasn’t expecting to still be alive” Diamond answered him, folding her arms over her chest and shuddering slightly at the thought of not been alive.

“Dr D might have a idea, we’ll tell him when we get back” Party told them from the front, and both Diamond and Fun nodded.

“We can’t get in touch with Dr D or Toxic, I hope there alright” Kobra told them from the front, and he was playing with the radio.

“They’ll be fine. Its just a shitty signal out here” Jet told him, and Diamond could see a look of worry over Kobra’s face.

“Well, we’ll be there in a little while. Try not to worry Kobra” Party reassuringly told him from the drivers seat, and Diamond could feel the car go just a little bit faster.

Party was right, within a few minutes they were pulling up outside Dr D’s shack, and as soon as the engine switched off, the front door to the shack burst open, and Toxic came running out.

“What the hell happened you guys?” She shouted as she ran over to Kobra and hugged him tightly, and kissing him on the lips.

“And where’s Grace?” She asked, firmly holding Kobra’s hand now.

“I’ll tell you inside” Kobra mumbled, and then led her into the shack, Jet and Fun following them.

Diamond leant against the car, and sighed, running a hand through her long hair which was now dirty due to been laid in the desert.

“You alright Diamond?” Party asked, lighting up a cigarette and walking over to her.

“No, I’m not. We fucking failed her Party” She told him, angrily wiping a tear from her face.

“We might of done, but we are going to get her back” He honestly told her, a sense of determination in his voice.

“But how! They’ve taken her into Battery City! There’s no way we’ll get her out of there!” Diamond cried, and Party threw his cigarette on the floor and walked over to Diamond, kissing her forehead.

“There is a way, I’ve been thinking…. But your not coming” He firmly told her, and then turned his back to her, and walked into the shack.

Diamond stood stunned for a moment. He’s got a way of getting her back? She thought to herself, and then she quickly ran into the shack after him.

“What do you mean I’m not coming with you? Where are you going?” Diamond shouted at Party who was currently stood next to Dr D.

“Diamond. I’ll talk to you about it later” He firmly answered her, and Diamond felt anger rush through her body.

“You’ll fucking talk to me about it now! If you know a way of getting that little girl back, I’m fucking coming with you!” Diamond shouted loudly at him, and Toxic ran into the room.

“What’s going on?” She asked, looking between the two.

“Nothing. Toxic, will you take Diamond for a walk or something. I need to talk to the guys about something” Party asked her, avoiding Diamonds angry face.

“Will she take me for a walk? I’m not a fucking dog Party, and I have a right to listen to what your planning!” She hotly told him, walking in front of him, and pointing a finger in his face.

“Fine, then. You want to listen. What I’m suggesting we do, is barge our way into Battery City, shoot every fucking Drac that comes our way. We go straight to the Scarecrow unit, and get Grace the fuck out of there” Party hotly told her, standing inches from her face, his breathing blowing quickly onto her cheeks.

“You’ll get killed” Diamond whispered to him, shaking slightly.

“If that’s going to happen, it’ll happen. Dr D is going to be near by in his van. So long as we get Grace in there” He told her, and Diamond felt a nervous pang in her stomach.

“I’m c-” She started.

“No, Diamond your not coming” Party told her, holding his hand up, and looking to the floor.

“You can’t tell me what to do! I said I was going to look after that little girl, so I’m coming!” She argued back with him, pointing back at him.

“Your not coming Diamond. End of discussion” Party sighed and looked at her with sad eyes before walking away from her and out of the shack.

“What the fuck? Why aren’t I allowed to go?” Diamond shouted, looking at the guys who were looking uncomfortable.

“Think about it Diamond” Fun quietly told her, and Diamond frowned.

“Think about what? I wanna come and help save Grace. I have a right too!” She shouted, looking around at them.

“Diamond, I think its because it’s so dangerous” Toxic whispered, and Diamond saw she was looking over at Kobra.

“I don’t give a fuck. Its up to me whether I decide to go” And with that Diamond spun on her heel and marched outside.

“Party! I’m fucking coming” She shouted to him, walking and standing in front of him whilst he leant against the car smoking a cig.

“Urrg, Diamond please” He said, flicking his cig away.

“Please Party. I want to come with you” She whimpered to him, and held onto his arms.

“it’s a death wish” He told her, looking her dead in the eyes.

“I don’t want to loose you” She whispered to him, shaking.

Party placed a hand on Diamonds cheek, and stroked his thumb over her lips.

“And I couldn’t bare loosing you, that’s why your not coming. If I saw anything happen to you…..” He whispered to her, and Diamond let a small tear fall down her face.

“And if I have to say goodbye to you, knowing that I will never see you again, I wont be able to live Party” She whispered back to him.

Party let out a deep breath, and bit his lip.

“I’ll look after you” He finally told her, and Diamond let out a sigh of relief, knowing that he was allowing her to go with them. She pulled him close to her body, and hugged him.

“When are we going?” She asked into his hair as they embraced each other tightly.

“Tonight” He whispered to her, and Diamond noticed that they both clung to each other slightly tighter.

“Can we go back to the diner? Spend sometime together?” She asked him, leaning back and looking at him face, and he nodded to her.

“Of course. I’ll go and tell the guys” Party told her, and then they both walked back into the shack.

When they entered the room, they found all of the guys sitting quietly.

“I’m coming with you” Diamond told them, and she heard Toxic take a deep breath. She frowned at her friend and then pointed to the kitchen, and walked in there, Toxic following her.

“I can’t believe your going as well” Toxic cried, shaking as she pulled Diamond in for a hug.

“I have to Toxic, I have to be with him” She whispered to her, and Toxic nodded.

“Your going tonight? It doesn’t seem long enough to say goodbye to you and Kobra” Toxic sadly said, a tear falling down her cheek.

“I know. Me and Party are going back to the diner now. Spending sometime together. You should do the same” Diamond told her, and Toxic nodded.

“Yeah, Kobra is getting the motorbike. We are going to go for a ride”

“Good. I best go back Toxic. We’ll be going in a minute”

“You’ll come back though?” Toxic asked, fear in her tone of voice.

“Of course I will” And they both walked back into the main area of the shack.

“You ready to go then sugar?” Party asked, blowing out some cigarette smoke.

“Yeah, I am” Diamond smiled to him.

“What time will you both be back?” Fun asked, a pained look on his face as he looked at Diamond.

“We’ll be back about 7” Party told him, and Fun nodded.

“Alright see you all later” Diamond waved to them, and walked out of the shack with Party, and got in the car.

“I love you Diamond” Party told her, starting up the car.

“I love you too” She smiled to him, and leant over, placing a kiss on his lips.

“Come on then, lets go make the most of today”
Sign up to rate and review this story