Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Diamonds & Poison

Chapter 22

by Bad_Romance

"I think, out of everything. I'll miss your eyes"

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] [?] - Published: 2011-08-03 - Updated: 2011-08-03 - 1384 words - Complete

?Blocked
Some reviews on this would be lovely. I seem to have lost a few people who were reading this, and I'm not too sure why? Hope you enjoy.

Chapter 22.
Party pulled the car up to the diner after the short, but silent, car journey back there.

“Here we are” He smiled sweetly to Diamond, and she smiled weakly back, a sad look in her eyes.

They both got out of the car, Party took Diamond’s hand in his, and they walked into the diner. Both of them frowned when they walked inside, and found the whole place had been torn apart.

“It must have been Korse” Diamond mumbled, and walked around the counter and pulled a bottle of whiskey from behind the counter.

“You think you should drink that?” Party asked, walking over to her.

“Relax, I just want one. Calm my nerves. Join me?” She asked him, holding the bottle out to him after she took a gulp from it.

“I’ll have one” He answered, accepting the bottle from her, and taking a large gulp. He hissed slightly as the brown liquid burned his throat slightly, and then warmed his belly up.

Diamond walked from around the counter, and looked around the front of the diner. She sighed slightly, and went over to were a pile of Grace’s toys were. She slowly walked over to them, and picked up one of the dolls which Grace used to play with quite a lot. Diamond pulled it to her chest, and hugged it there softly.

“I miss her” She whispered, and Party nodded, walking behind her and wrapping his arms around her waist, resting his chin on Diamond’s shoulder as they both looked outside through the blinds of the diner.

“Me too. But we’ll make sure she’s safe” He told her, Diamond nodded.

“I know…. Party, are you scared about tonight?” Diamond asked him in a small voice, and Party turned her around to look at him.

“You don’t have to come if you don’t want Diamond” He told her, running a hand down her cheek softly, causing Diamond to close her eyes and lean into his touch.

“I want to come. I want to be with you” She whispered, and Party pecked her on the lips slightly.

“I want to be with you too” He told her, and Diamond smiled softly to him, and placed Grace’s doll on the floor softly.

“Come on” She whispered to him, and then took his hand, leading him to the back of the diner to where there room was.

Diamond pushed opened the door to the bedroom, and walked in, still leading Party behind her, and she pulled the chair from the corner of the room, and set it in front of the bed.

“Sit down” She told him, and Party smirked at her as he sat on the chair in front of her.

Diamond grinned to him, and then ran her hands over his shoulder and pulled his jacket off him whilst she did it. She threw his Pegasus jacket on the bed, leaving Party in his baggy black vest, and Diamond continued grinning to him whilst she pulled her own red leather jacket off and threw in on the floor next to them. After she climbed on Party’s lap, straddling him, whilst wrapping her arms around his neck. She leaned down to his face, kissing him slowly on the lips. She pulled away after and looked at him with pained eyes, whilst lifting her hand up to trace the outline of his cheek with her soft fingers. Diamond ran her finger over his cheek, softly, and then traced the outline of his lips.

“I think out of everything, I’ll miss your eyes” She told him, her breathing shaking slightly.

“We might be alright” Party told her, his voice shaking slightly also, and his breathing coming out a bit faster as Diamond’s gentle fingers on his face continued to slowly trace his lips.

“Hmmm” Diamond answered, and then pecked his lips softly again.

Party moved his hands from Diamond’s back and ran them slowly up the back of her white vest, pulling it off in the process, leaving her in a pink bra. He kissed her shoulders, unhooking her bra, and pulling it slowly down her arms.

“Beautiful” He whispered, before lowering his head to her breast and slowly kissing her nipple.

Diamond smiled, and ran a hand through his hair lovingly.

“Stand up” Party told her, and Diamond obeyed him, standing in front of him.

Party moved his hands to the front of her pants, undoing her zip and pulled her black skinny jeans down her legs, and Diamond stepped out of them, now standing in just a pair of black French panties.

“Turn around” Party told her, turning her body around and Diamond smiled as she felt him running his fingers over the curve of her bottom, and then she laughed slightly as she felt him place a small kiss on her buttock.

“Come here” She heard him tell her, and Diamond turned around, and was met by Party standing in front of her, his famous smirk on his face.

Diamond quickly pulled his head down to hers, smashing their lips together in a passionate kiss. Party pulled Diamond’s body close to his, as they now began stumbling back to the bed. Party felt the back of his legs touch the bed, and then he feel back, pulling Diamond on top of him.

“Lets get this off you” Diamond grinned to Party and pulled him up, then quickly pulled his vest up and over his head.

Diamond pulled Party in for a passionate kiss after pulling his vest off and then screamed slightly when she felt him quickly roll her over, him settling on top of her.

“This is better” He grinned to her, his hands grabbed her panties, and quickly pulled them down her legs. She smiled as he twirled them around his fingers and flung them aside. He ripped his clothes off with immaculate speed and in a second he shoved himself inside her as they both shared a moan. He didn't bother to go slow, he pulled out and slammed back in as she moaned, both of them hot and bothered. After a minute of Party ramming her, Diamond rolled back over, dominance still in her system as she scratched at his chest.

"I'm not done yet sugar." she told him as he smiled before she slammed herself back down on him with a gasp. She started to ride him slow, his hands moving to her hips and squeezing, urging her to go faster while she resisted.

"Diamond." he begged her as she laughed before giving in and lifting herself up and then back down as she moved hips up and down, riding him harder while she moaned. Every thrust was deeper, harsher, and louder. She gripped his chest as he did the same with her hips. Her breasts bounced in his face to Party's amusement as he cupped them while she rocked back and forth.

"Uh!" Diamond moaned while Party moved her hips faster, pushing past her comfort zones and almost tapping her pelvic bone.

"Fuck Diamond." Party moaned as he closed his eyes. "You're so good." he whispered.

Diamond kept riding him with guttural moans and shuddered when Party hit her g spot and before she could react, she came hard against his dick with a slight scream as her heart beat rapidly. Party thrusted into her a few times before he came after her and threw his head back in utter ecstasy.

“Oh God Party” Diamond moaned as she now laid down on his chest.

“Shit. I should of let you be in control more often” He grinned, running a hand through his red hair.

“Ha….” She laughed, and then rolled off him, settling in his side as he wrapped a arm protectively around her.

“Sleep now. You’ll need some rest” Party whispered to her, and Diamond nodded, gripping Party’s chest tighter, desperately hoping this would not be the last time she would lay with him like this.

“You promise you wont leave me” She whispered, her eyes beginning to close.

“I promise.”
Sign up to rate and review this story