Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Fuck the whole wide world

Fuck the whole wide world

by DestructionBattery 0 reviews

Fuck tha whole wide world aka F.T.W.W.W is a sequal to 'Dont get caught'

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-07-09 - Updated: 2011-07-09 - 742 words

0Unrated
FRERARD! WAYCEST! TOROSARUS SEX! FRIKEY! SEX SEX SEX AND BOOBS!

now that i have your attention..

So this is the sequel of 'Dont get caught' So if you have not read that and is starting on this one i whould say that its wise to go and read that one first and then come back here... So for the ones who is still reading and stick with me i thank you so much cause its now that the really fun stuff is gonna happen, its the point i have been building up too. Anyways Enjoy!


previously:

when we got back there we where just arriving too see the guys run backstage and highfive eachother all hyped up about the awesome gig they just played. Frank turned to me and i jumped into his open arms

''Frankie this consert was amazing!'' I said radiating my exitedness and happyness.

''It felt amazing the crowd went crazy when they heard our new songs.'' We kissed and then parted.


Morgan POV

Hello im back! It has been a whole year since we last talked wow thats along time... Yupp a long time. Well alot has happened since the last time i saw you guys, it was about 3 days before my birthday so i am officially 16 soon 17 in about 2 weeks and sadly the guys had to go on tour and Alicia had to go with them cause she works with their merch and stuff so i have been pretty alone here besides Zaria who has turned out to be my best friend through my hard times in the last yeah. Yeah my hard times, Frank and i broke up if you can way so mutually we just slipped appart. In the beginning we talked over the phone like ever oher day but then they started having more interviews and stuff to do and we started talking less and we just stopped talking after 3 months and a month after that Alicia slipped up about a chick named Jamia and how cool she was, when i asked her who Jamia was she said i should ask Frank. I called Frank later that day...

Flashback...

''Morgan?'' Franks voice answered the phone and i suddenly felt so nervous.

''Hey Frankie long time no talk.'' I heard Frank sigh and a door close.

''Yeah theres something i need to tell you.'' Frankie paused and i heard a door open and a voice.

''Babe hwo are you talking too?'' It was a female voice, it was like my stomach dropped and my guts scrunched up to a small ball and died.

''Who's that Frank?'' I said confused.... Jamia!

''Well....'' Frank said hesitant all of a sudden.

''What the fuck Frank i never thought you'd do this to me!'' I screamed as my knees went week and i sat down on the floor of my room.

''Morgan just listen too me!'' Frank said loudly into the phone. ''Frank come back to bed.'' Jamia said in the backround.

''No Frank this is not working its over, go back to bed with Jamia!'' I screamed with a voice filled with sadness and i hug up on that note.

End of flashback...


Well uhm so we broke up... The guys had gone home over the christmas hollidays and Frank had brought Jamia home with him she was as tall as him almoast as pale as Gerard wich i had no idea there existed people that did and has raven black hair, they look like they are made for eachother this sucks ass! I kicked a mini snow man over that i had made earlier as a time killer. The only people i had spoken too was Alicia, Mikey and Gee and appearantly Bob has left the band since he got injured and could not play drums without his injury hurting so he went back to chicago. Ray had gone of and proposed to his girlfriend Krista so she's his fiance now and Gerard had meet this chick Lindsey Ballato he could not stop talking about he was obviously in love with her and this just sucks big time well not that he loves her i think thats great but now i barely hang arround my friends besides Zaria...

This is just sort of a intro for the story and longer and more chapters will come, im so exited! :D

I confirm this chapter.

xoxo

DestructionBattery
Sign up to rate and review this story