Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Fuck the whole wide world

Dance Dance!

by DestructionBattery 2 reviews

Well read to find out....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-07-12 - Updated: 2011-07-13 - 1922 words

0Unrated
Gonna go to the doctor tomarrow and im so nervus cause i might have cancer.... And i only continue this story if people review and please review.

Flashback...

A thud sounds as i land on my back on the grass, my head hurts like fuck and my ass took some of the fall too.
''Are you okay?'' comes from someones unfamiliar voice, someone saw me... Blood rushed too my face and i open my eyes and see the cloudy sky and a guy, wait a guy? How hard did you hit youre head Matt?

End of flashback...


Morgan POV

I was slowly arriving to Mikey and Alicias house, Alicia had insisted i'd come and celebrate Mikey with all of them and a full blown party was goeing on. I knew Frank whould be here with her... Jamia. I had actually never met her but i had seen her walk of the buss with Frank and the others when they arrived home. I had gone too my room and cried for an hour, i felt so pathetic after that. I walked inside and i walked into the livingroom where i found Alicia with a drink in her hand and she was laughing, i watched her until she saw me and ran over to me with open arms.

''Dooooooll i missed you soooooo much!'' Well this sure is not her first drink i thought as i hugged her and laughed.

''I missed you too!'' We parted the hug and i continued.''Wheres the birthday boy?'' I was putting up a damn good show smileing and it fooled her.

''He's probarly in the kitchen with Ray and Bob is here too!'' She said exitedly, i smiled widely it had been age since i had seen my Bobo as i called his sometimes and i had gotten him to gime me piggy backrides. I headed for the kitchen and Alicia was right Mikey was there and some more people i did not know or had seen before. I ran up to Mikey and hugged him and yelled over the music.

''Congrats Mikey! Long time no see!'' He laughed and we let go of eachother.

''Missed haveing you arround doll, its not the same without you.And thanks i dont feel any diffrent at all even though im 28 now.'' I smiled at his words and turned to Ray and we hugged and then i turned to Bob.

''Bob Bryar where have you been so long?!'' I joked sounding like a mom, he laughed and grabbed me in a hug. I ended up on his back and we went scavangeing for a drink for me, time to get hammered! I laughed as i hung onto Bob so he whouldent drop me. We got to the drink table and he handed me a soda.

''Awwwh no beer!'' I whined and he sighed.

''Dont tell anyone i gave you this.'' I smiled widely and gave his bearded cheek a kiss as he handed me a beer he laughed and continued with me into the livingroom wich was now had the stereo system blasting music Dance dance by fall out boy was playing and i for one second think i saw Patrick Stump danceing somewhere in this mass of people. Bob sat me down as Know your enemy by Green day began and i started danceing with Bob, he akwardly moved arround we must have looked so funny together cause he's so much taller than me and my ass is all short. After a while Bob went to catch up with Gerard and i went and got another beer, i saw Alicia danceing with some chick that by Gerards subscibeing some time ago that chick must be Lindsey or Lin-Z as she is called. She looked indeed as pretty as Gerard said she was. I turned and looked over the danefloor again as i sipped on my beer, the first one was already starting to make a small effect makeing me alittle tipsy. I saw Frank and Jamia dance closely togheter and Jamia threw her head back and laughed as Frank said something in her ear, my heart twised and i felt tears well up in my eyes. I made a break for the front door as my tears threatened to spill but i did not make it far as i knocked into someone and was knocked back.

''Im so sorry, are you okay?'' I hear a voice and a hand was streched out for me to take.

''I'm not o-fucking-kay.'' I replied as a tear ran down my cheek, the guy who i just ran into looked arround us.

''Oh shit well uuhm, come here..'' He grabbed my hand and led me out to the backyard.

''So are you hurt?'' He asked as we got outside and i sat down in a far corner of the yard on the grass.

''Physically? No, emotionally? Yes.'' I said with a shakey voice as more tears ran down my cheeks and the vision of them danceing so close replied itself in my mind. The guy sat down besides me and sighed again.

''Wanna tell me about it?'' I nodded i had never really got the chance to vent it out to anyone.

''So you know Frank Iero who was in there with his girlfriend?'' I spat out the word 'girlfriend' and he seemed to notice it cause his mouth formed an o shape. I told him about our relationship and of how he cheated on me and now he brought her home with him and i have to face it.

''That totally sucks i know how it feels i was once in a situation like that with my ex girlfriend. I nodded and he used his thumb and wiped of my tears... I smiled weakly and looked at him, he has black hair and was wearing a black hoodie with the hood up over his head and some black skinnys and a purple T-shirt with a print on it.

''I feel so pathetic i just gushed out my whole story and cried infront of you and i dont even know youre name.'' I laughed alittle and he smiled.

''Well dont and my name's David.'' I shook his hand and smiled back.

''I'm Morgan.'' We sat there for a minute in silence...

''Wanna make Frank jeallus?'' David asked smileing a crooked smile that looked really hot, i smiled too and laughed.

''Hell yeah man!'' I replied loudly and we helped eachother up and walked inside hand in hand to the dancefloor. David pulled me close as Love like woe by The ready set sarted playing, had my arms on Davids shoulders and he had his hands on my hips as we swayed to the music, David looked arround and i followed his eyes and stopped at Frank and Jamia. I felt myself beeing moved in that dirrection and i went wide eyed.

''Trust me its gonna be awesome.'' David said reassureing me and i calmed down letting him steer us thorwards them and we ended up bumping into them and they turned to look at us and we turned to look at them as well, my eyes met Franks for a second and then he turned to David.

''Hey David and... Morgan?'' He looked surprised at us and Jamia just looked at me and i gave her a smile that i managed to squese out through all my anger thorwards her.

''Frankie man nice to see you, you know Morgan?'' David asked and put an arm arround me as we had stopped danceing.

''Yeah but it has been a while...'' Frank said lookeing to me with a look i could not register in his eyes.

''Baaabeee, who's this?'' Jamia asked and snaked her way under his arm.

''This is David and Morgan.'' Frank said still surprised by the pairing or a pairing at all.

''Yeah Morgans my girlfriend.'' David said from besides me and i looked at him and them smiled warmly fast.

''Yeah that i sure as fuck am.'' I said and put my hand on Davids back and the other one at my hip, Frankie had a look of surprise, cunfusement and anger in his eyes and Jamia just looked confused.

''I did not know you guys knew eachother Frank said and crossed his arms.'' I was biteing my lip to keep a smile from escapeing.

''Well theres alot you dont know.'' I said with a smirk playing on my lips and Frank looked angry for a second and then it dissapeared as if he was trying to cover it up.

''Well we better get a move on honey.'' David said and we walked away to the couch where we sat down. I laughed loudly partly hopeing for Frank to hear me and cause of what we just pulled of.

''That was amazing, the look on his face!'' I said with a lower voice so no one else but Frank whould hear, Daveid laughed along and we highfived.

''Hell yeah he's so angry right now.'' I laughed, this is such a middle school girl thing to do but dammit i was enjoying myself. Daveid moved closer so he was talking into my ear.

''Step 2?'' He asked and i could feel him smileing.

''Whats that?'' I said confused.

''Its gonna make him so mad...'' David said said and i smiled. David kissed me on my cheek and then we kissed on the mouth. We stood up and David took my hand and we started makeing our way horwards the stairs, on the botton of the stairs we stopped and David pushed me up against the wall and i bit my lip trying to seem turned on. We leaned in and kissed but i pulled away, he looked at me like as if he was asking me what was wrong.

''Uhm whats the clock?'' David pulled out his cellphone and checked the time.

''Its 11.34 why you asking?''. I started walking thorward the door without a word and out the front door without saying goodbye to anyone of the guys or Alicia.

''Hey wait up!'' I stopped at the sound of Davids voice and let him catch up with me, i had reached the other side of the street now.

''Why are you goeing?'' He asked looking back at the house and then to me.

''I have a sucky curfiew.'' He looked at me supiciously.

''How old are you really?'' He asked.

''17...You?'' I asked crossing my arms as he groaned.

''17, really?! I'm 27 by the way... You really dont look 17.'' David said surprised, i laughed at his words.

''I'm gonna take that as a compliment and well i have to go.'' I said and looked at my shoes.

''I'll walk you, i cant let you walk alone durring the night in Jersey now can i?'' I giggeled and we started walking with me guiding the way.

Just got home from the Harry Potter premiere it was a mindfuck masterpiece! Fuck yeah and well lets see if anyone reviews so i can continue this story, i have plans of amazingness xD Sorry it took so long i had to rewrite it cause i found out when i was halfway through i had to change time period.
Sign up to rate and review this story