Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Fuck the whole wide world

starbucks deer caught in the headlights

by DestructionBattery 0 reviews

Morgan goes to starbucks to meet up with David since she slept in and it goes from there, read to find out!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-07-14 - Updated: 2011-07-15 - 1344 words

0Unrated
Okay so i went to the doctor and pheewww i dont have cancer yeaay! And i went and saw the Harry Potter Premiere so fuck yeah, it was like a mindfuck masterpiece! Enjoy....

Flashback...

''I'll walk you, i cant let you walk alone durring the night in Jersey now can i?'' I giggeled and we started walking with me guiding the way.

End of flashback...


Morgan POV

Me and David had just reached my home after walking for half and hour and talking about randome stuff like what our childhood pet was or other stuff. We stopped on the sidewalk infront of my house, i looked at David and smiled one of my shy and crooked smiles.

''I just realised i dont even know youre last name.'' I laughed alittle at my cheesy akwardness.

''Desrosiers, David Desrosiers.'' He said and i laughed at his james bond referall.

''Well it was nice too meet you David Desrosiers, I'm Morgan Bensley.'' I said and we hugged, David started walking back too the party and called over his shoulder.

''Call me!'' I did not even need to ask cause he continued. ''Check your pocket!'' I reached into my hoodie pocket and he was right, i pulled out a paper with a number on it.

''How did you....?'' I looked up to ask him how he managed to get that into my pocket without noticing, i smiled and went inside. and got down into my room unnoticed my mom must have gone to bed. I went to bed and woke up the next day feeling pretty good, it was cloudy and gray outside and it increased my day to the better im not so much for the sun. I looked at the clock and it was 10 am... fuck i am so late! I started to scramble for a moment and realised i had nowhere to go since Zaria is at school, I got my stuff together and got my dark blue T-shirt on and black jeans with my black converse and my black beanie. I grabbed my jacket and wool knit scarf and phone, I silently made my way out into the cold streets and picked up my cell and typed in the number i had in my hand.

Dial tone.... Dial tone...

''David Desrosiers the allmighty speaking!'' David answered and it made me giggle.

''Well hello allmighty David its Morgan from last night.'' David laughed at the other end of the phone.

''Well what brings you to calling me thing time of the day?'' David asked and I continued down the road thorwards starbucks.

''Well i woke up late for school so will you please be my ditch buddy?'' I asked feeling really dumb and chewed at my lip, I heard David chuckle.

''Sure i will, come down to starbucks and we'll hang out.'' I thanked the coffee gods that David was at starbucks.

''Thank the coffee gods! I'll be there in 2 minutes.'' I said and David laughed and we hung up.

I walked peacefully and managed to not bump into anyone besides a middle aged lady with a tiny and loud dog and it was yepping away at me as i apologized and continued thorwards starbucks that was in eyesight now. When i was a short distance away I saw David through the windows and waved, I smiled as he waved back smileing his so far usual smile. I walked in through the doors letting the oh so welcome scent of coffee and muffins hit me, i walked up to David and took of my jacket.

''Hey David..'' I said smileing as i sat down across from David.

''Hey, do you want anything i was just about to order?'' David asked and i blushed slightly.

''Uhhm i forgot my money at home...'' I said cheepishly and David smiled warmly with made me feel more comferable.

''Naah it's okay I'll pay, my treat.'' I smiled at him as a thank you as he walked away to order, He returned three minutes later and had two starbucks muggs with the holy liquid inside it.

''I got you a normal black coffe with cream milk cause i did not know what you wanted and then i was already at the front of the line so i picked one of my favourites. I smiled widely as he handed me it.

''Well exelent choise cause this is my favourite this is about all i drink coffee wise.'' David smiled happy he got my order right, we sat there talking for a while about randome stuff like i found out he is actually playing base for a band called Simple Plan and he is from Canada. The door bell rung as someone entered the coffee shop signaling a new cutomer, i did not pay much attention to it cause it went of really often.

''Jamia we can talk about this when we get home!'' A familiar voice that i recognise as Frank's and I turned to look and it confirmed my thoughts, it was Frank who seemed annoyed with what seemed like a pissed of Jamia.

''No we need to talk about this! You have been acting all strange since the night of Mikeys birthday party!'' Jamia said in a hushed yelling tone. I turned my head to David who seemed to share my confusion, I stayed with my head in Davids dirrection as to not get seen.

''Actually you have been acting like this ever since that couple bumped into us... oh my god did you use to date that guy?!'' I supressed a laugh and it came out as a snort as Frank seemed to ignore her.

''No Jamia I am not gay, on stage with Gerard it is jus to creep homophobic people off.'' Frank seemed more Annoyed by the minute and i snickered silently as David was full on laughing. They exited the store as they had gotten their coffee and left without noticing us even though we where sitting by the window. We got up and walked out of Starbucks about 15 minutes after Frank and Jamia had left.

''Uhm i gotta go home ill just say my classes got canceled.'' I said akwardly.

''Oh well I'll see you arround?'' David said with dissapointment shadowing his feaures, we parted ways and i made my way home and the leaves had started to turn yellow and orangy. When i walked on my street and was about to walk across my lawn to my basement door I heard a door slam open and i stoppped to see what was goeing on. Jamia was storming out of Franks place and lifted her bags into the cab that was waiting for her and Frank was not far behind her.

''Jamia comeon! Stay! Don't be rediculous!'' Jamia slammed the back shut and walked arround to get in the cab but stopped infront of Frank.

''No i knew when you saw them where was something comeing to life again in there.'' Jamia said and pointed to Franks torso.

''I can't stay here to witness it grow. Goodbye Frank Iero.'' Jamia said the last part mechanicly and got into the cab and the driver drove away. Frank turned too walk into the house again but stopped when he saw me standing here like a deer caught in headlights, I turned and quickly walked inside before he could do or say anything. I pulled of every bit of my outsidewear clothes and dropped down on my bed... What had i just seen?

Okay my peeps im goona remind you, no review no update yeah im evil like that evil smirk And well tomarrow/today im goeing to the fair with one of my guy friends and i think he likes me and well i dont want it to be akward cause well we are goeing alone so please give me your oppinion :)

I confirm this chapter

xox

DestructionBattery
Sign up to rate and review this story