Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The True Life of A Fabulous Killjoy

The True Life of A Fabulous Killjoy

by AtomicAftermath 0 reviews

I'm not at all good with summaries. Pretty self-explanatory.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2011-07-12 - Updated: 2011-07-12 - 582 words

0Unrated
Victoria's P.O.V
------------------------
I guess I had been knocked out, or at the least asleep as I slowly forced my eyes open. My nerves had yet to respond to the several wounds that covered my abdomen, that looked as if I had been shot several times. I tried to sit up, but was forced to lie back down because of the sharp pain. While this was occuring, I hadn't noticed the several voices that were chattering around me. Looking among the faces surrounding the blanket I was laying on, I searched for a familiar one, but failed in doing so.

"Yo, Gee!" A man with blonde hair shouted, looking towards the exit. "She's awake!" He looked back at her, smiling a bit. I continued to stare at the faces in confusion.

"W-Who are you all?" I asked softly, biting my lip in worry. "And...w-where am I?" I asked in panic, looking around frantically. A man with curly brown hair that strongly resembled an afro placed a hand on her arm.

"Calm down, hon, you're not in any right state of mind to be worrying. You'll be fine." He smiled at her reassuringly. "But, I guess now would be a good time to introduce ourselves. I'm Ray." He waved slightly, looking over at the midget with black hair.

"And I'm Frank." He smiled this cute little smile that made me blush a bit, and the short boy looked at the blonde one, who seemed to have a nice poker face going on.

"Call me Mikey. My brother'll be here in a sec." I glanced back at the door just in time for a young man with bright red hair to walk in. His arms were placed behind his back humbly, kneeling down beside her.

"Hey, I'm Gerard. Look, I know this is probably really confusing for you...but do you, uhm, remember anything?" He helped me sit up a bit so I could actually talk to them. While sitting up, I was forced to grit my teeth and sharply take in some air, as the pain was so strong whenever I moved. But, now that he mentioned it, I couldn't remember anything except for my name.

"W-Well...my name is Victoria. But I guess you guys can call me Tori." I spoke softly, rather shy about having to talk to these men that I barely knew. The four men nodded, and suddenly another girl burst through the door.

"Woah, woah, wait! What did I miss?!" She shouted. I started to take in some of her features. Her hair was a bright, tropical Skittle blue, and she seemed to be really hyper. Gee chuckled softly, looking up at the girl.

"Nothing, Em. We just have...a newbie." He glanced back at me, and I raised an eyebrow in protest. Before I spoke again, I looked around at the faces again. All of them were dressed in odd clothing, wearing leather jackets and bandanas and brightly colored clothing. Gee had a red gun in his pocket, but it didn't look like any gun I had ever seen before.

"W-Wait...newbie? Newbie for what?" I asked in confusion. "Please just tell me what you're talking about." Looking around at the several faces again, as the girl who I only knew as Em had popped in, they were all glancing at each other and biting their lips, as if they were skeptical about telling me. Ray was the first one to speak up.

"Well..."
Sign up to rate and review this story