Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Collision of Your Kiss

Chap 10 - Now come one, come all to this tragic affair.

by EdjoeBloodyUnicorn 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-07-13 - Updated: 2011-07-13 - 511 words

0Unrated
Chapter 10 – Now come one, come all to this tragic affair.

It was New Years Eve. The guys were each one at their homes but Frank, who was still with Mikey and Gerard. Linda was coming back soon to see him, and he hadn’t have a place to stay and Mikey told him to stay.
“I’m sure she’ll come back soon” Mikey said. He and Frank went to walk to the park. That night was pretty cold, and just a few people were around the place.
“I hope so. I’m… starting to get worried” Frank told him. He shivered. He was wearing a tight black t-shirt and his lips were turning blue. Mikey took of his jacket and put it to him. “Thanks”. They sat on a bench in the park. Mikey laid his head on Frank’s shoulder. Frank reached his hand and held it to his cheek. “How long till new year?” Frank asked.
“Like thirty minutes…” Mikey frowned. “Gee must be worried”
“Mom?” Frank asked.
“No, not mom. Gee. Well, I know he can be like mom sometimes but—“
“Not yours, mine!” Frank stood up and pointed across the street. There she was, Linda Iero, his mom. It was dark, but he knew it was her. “Mom! It’s me, Frank!” he shouted and waved. Mikey smiled at him.
Linda looked to both sides of the street before she crossed the street. She walked at a slow pace, when somehow a car turned around the corner, at a high speed. The driver was a thief trying to escape from the cops. She turned her face to see the car.
“MOOOOOOOOOM!” Frank cried and ran to her. Mikey dropped his jaw in shock. The cops got off of their car to help her, while the thief was driving away.
Mikey hugged and tried to comfort Frank, but he pushed him away. All he wanted now was his mom. She wasn’t the best, but she wasn’t the worst either. Frank cried over her body, hoping she was alive. Mikey called an ambulance.
-o-
“9… 8… 7…”
“Where the fuck is Mikey?” Gee tried calling him, then Frank. No answer.
“6… 5… 4…”
“Happy New Year, Gerard. Oh thanks, Gee. Happy New Year to you too!”
“3… 2… 1…”
Gee left food and a note on the table. “Happy New Year, Mikey and Frank. This is for you. Gee Way”
-o-
In the ambulance, Linda was between life and death. Frank was by her side all the time. Mikey took a taxi to the hospital and greeted Frank. The doctors told him to wait, and he did. Mikey bought some coffee for them but Frank didn’t want to drink coffee at that moment. After two hours, they said she passed out. Mikey kept hugging him, stroking his hair. Frank just cried on his chest, like a baby.
Gee then ran into the hospital, his hair was messed up and he was wearing his pajamas. “I got your text Mikes” He ran to hug them both.
Frank now needed more of them than anything else…
Sign up to rate and review this story