Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Babe I'll Be Your Outcast

lying is just a game between two lovers

by SimplexMinded 3 reviews

Gerard looked at his brother, torn as to who he should believe. His brother was, well, his brother. Alexis was a drug dealer who he loved.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-07-13 - Updated: 2011-07-13 - 1037 words - Complete

0Unrated
Riley woke up the next morning in Frank's bed. She sat up and tried to remember how she had gotten there. She must have fallen asleep on the ride home and Frank put her here. Riley threw her legs over the side of the bed, standing up and walked into the kitchen to find Bob sitting on the couch eating cereal. He looked up at her and smiled, turning his attention back to the TV. She walked over and grabbed a spoon, shoving it into Bob's bowl and took a bite.

"Hey! Thats mine!"

He pulled his bowl back and looked at her in shock. She shrugged and shifted so she was leaning on him.

"So?"

Bob shook his head and set the bowl back down in front of her.

"God....Your perfect for Frank"

Riley laughed and sat back, looking at Bob then over to the TV.

"What cha watching?"

She stood up, fixed herself some cereal and sat back down next to Bob. He looked over at her and smiled, grabbing the remote and changing the channel.

"I was watching Star Wars but it just went off."

She smiled and looked at him.

"Which one? I like the one with Darth Maul.....Phantom Menace right?"

Bob looked down at her and smirked

"Star Wars fan?"

"Not really. I like the movies but never have time to watch them."

Bob laughed. "Stay on the bus long enough and you will be quoting the movies. Trust me. So what do you wana watch?"

She shrugged. "I don't care. I don't even know what time it is"

"Its about 8:30. No one else is up yet. Well I take that back, Gerard went out for coffee around 7. He's not back yet, I think he went to visit Alexis, but don't tell anybody. Mikey would have a fit."

Riley nodded, wondering how Bob knew. Maybe he was just good at reading people. She wondered what he thought of her. Ray walked into the room, rubbing his eyes and was in that half sleep/drunk mode. He looked at Bob and Riley, throwing his hand in the air and walking over to make breakfast. Riley stood up and turned on the stove.

"Go sit down, I was just about to start breakfast anyway. What do yall want?"

Ray nodded and fell on the couch, resting his head on Bob's lap making Riley laugh. He mumbled something that she couldn't understand and looked at Bob.

"Pancakes?"

"I can do that!"

Riley ran into Frank's bunk, grabbing her iPod, plugging it in, and turning on some music. Riley smiled at The Queers came on, making Bob look at her with a smile. She turned on the stove and started to mix the batter. After that, she poured it in the pan, flipped it and repeated the process until there was about 20 pancakes sitting on the table. About that time, Frank walked out of the back, followed by Mikey. They all looked so tired. She served them their food and then went back to grab her own.

"Hey, where's the peanut butter?"

Frank stood up, wrapping his arms around her waist and rested his chin on her head.

"Should be on the top shelf in that cabinet over there. Why do you need the peanut butter?"

Riley leaned back into Frank, smiling at his touch. He leaned his head around and kissed her on the cheek making her giggle. She wiggled around out of his arms and leaned against the stove.

"Because Frankie, Peanut Butter is good on pancakes."

She twirled around, reaching for the peanut butter and walked back over to the table. The guys were trying to ignore their flirting and dug into their food. Frank followed, sitting next to Riley, watching her smother her pancakes in peanut butter. She then threw syurp in them, and shoved them in her mouth. Ray started laughing making Riley look up.

"What?"

"Nothing."

He shook his head and continued eating his food. Riley gave him an odd look then did the same. The door to the bus opened and Gerard walked on the bus, with a cup of coffee. Riley looked up at him and smiled.

"hey. Want some breakfast?"

He looked up at her and smiled back.

"Sure. What's on the menu"

"Pancakes"

He sat down in the empty chair in between Frank and Ray. Riley stood up and grabbed a plate, throwing pancakes on it and placing it in front of Gerard.

"why thank you"

Mikey looked up at Gerard and gave him a 'we need to talk' look. Gerard knew what it was about and just nodded. After breakfast was over, Riley stood up and cleared the table. Ray and Bob disappeared into the back room. Frank walked over, wrapping his hands around Riley's waist, and started dragging her away from the sink. She tried to protest but failed, following him back to his bunk. Mikey looked over at Gerard when the room was empty and sighed.

"Gerard, you wana tell me where you've been going for the past few days?"

Gerard looked at Mikey confused.

"What do you mean?"

Mikey looked down at the table.

"Im not stupid Gee. Ever since Alexis came back around, you've been going 'out for coffee' more than usual. You're going to see her arn't you?"

Gerard lowered his head, knowing he couldn't lie to his brother.

"Fine. Yes. I have. She needs my help Mikey"

Mikey growled in frustration.

"Damn it Gerard! Why can't you just let her go! She's trying to drag you back down! Why can't you see that!"

"Your wrong Mikey! She's changed!"

"Has she changed or just gotten better at acting?"

Mikey stood up and ran his fingers through his hair, walking back and forth in frustration.

"Please Gee, Just let her go."

Gerard looked at his brother, torn as to who he should believe. His brother was, well, his brother. Alexis was a drug dealer who he loved. He loved his brother and he cared for Alexis. Gerard slammed his hands down on the table and walked off the bus to smoke and clear his head. Mikey watched his brother get up and leave, praying that he didn't choose Alexis.
Sign up to rate and review this story