Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I fell for my best friend's boyfriend

another knife in my hand

by mcraddikt 0 reviews

" Violet why did you leave when we were talking?" Frank asked breaking the silence. " Why do you care you have a girl friend now. " I didn't really ask I stated.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-07-14 - Updated: 2011-07-14 - 1210 words

-1Illiterate
" Violet this is Frank. Frank this is Violet." Alexis introduced us
even though I knew exactly who he was. He was the one who had stolen
my heart, but was also the one who was now with Alexis.
" So Frank how did you meet Alexis." I asked a bit jelous by the fact
that wasn't the one who was calling him my boy friend.
" We were at a party and I went to talk to her and then we just kind
of started dating. " He responded. I spimply nodded.
" Shit Ieft my phone inside I'll be right back. " Alexis said as she
ran back towards the studio. Which left Frank and me with pure akward
silence.
" Violet why did you leave when we were talking?" Frank asked breaking
the silence.
" Why do you care you have a girl friend now. " I didn't really ask I
stated.
" Thats not the point. " He argued. I turned to face a different
direction, slightly annoyed.
" Then what is the point?!" I snapped back at him.
" Hey guys I'm back. " Alexis skipped over to us and kissed Frank
lightly. As irritated as I was I decided that I couldn't stand this
anymore.
" I think I am going to go my brothers will start to call again. " I
made up the excuse. Frank looked annoyed at the fact I was leaving.
Alexis nodded and turned towards Frank to start kissing him. I walked
over to my car and drove off into the night.
I slammed the door as I entered the building I call home.
" Violet what took you so long?" My older brother Mikey asked.
" Fuck off I don't want to talk about it. " I stated.
" Fine what ever, but G wants to talk to you. " He said as walked into
the kitchen. I nodded and walked down into the basement or what my
brother calls his room.
" What do want?" I asked.
" So mom is leaving the house for a day this weekend and I want to
throw a party. "
" And where do I fit into all this?" I asked trying to get him to get
to the point.
" I don't want you to tell mom so what do I have to do to keep you
mouth shut?" He asked. I thought about it for a secoind this was a
chance to get something from G.
" You have to clean my room and do my chores for two weeks. " I said.
He looked shocked but the thought about it and nodded. I took that as
a signal to go
- Day of the party -
" Bye mom!" All three of yelled at my mom as she left. Once the door had been shut Gerard quickly got up and started to get ready for the party. I went to my room to get changed, before I got changed I texted my friend Brendon. Breandon and I have a very weird relationship, we like each other but dont want to go out because we dont want it to ruin our friendship so we have like a friend with benefits sort of thing.
HEY WAT TIME IS DA PARTY? Brendon texted me.I quickly replied that it started at seven and then got into the shower. I slid under the water pouring out and let the hot water rush over me. Once I finished everything I carefully stepped out of the the shower and walked over to my closet. I picked out black skinny jeans, my emu boots, and a navy blue tube top from abercombie. I walked down stairs and sat down on the couch to watch TV. After a few minutes there was a knock on the door. I walked over and opened it to let who ever it was come in. I wasn't surprised to see Alicia and Lindsey standing there holding beer.
" Hey Alicia, Lindsey." I greeted them and led them towards the kitchen so that they could put beer in the fridge." Your boyfriends are in G's room, make yourself at home." I informed them and then sat back down on the couch, but this time with a beer. The next knock came only a minute after I had sat back down. I was too lazy to open the door so I just decided to scream, " THE DOOR'S OPEN, COME IN!" At the top of my lungs. The door opened quickly and Brendon appeared holding alcohol.
" Hey." I said lightly kissing him. Like I said our relationship was weird.
" Hey." He replied as he put away the sacred alcohol. He walked back over and we started talking about random things.
The later it turned the more people arrived. I was shocked when I saw Frank and Alexis arrive. I then remember that Alexis was like a family friend so she was always on the top of our guest list. When I saw them I ran to Brendon and pulled him away from the crowd that he was with.
" Hey I need you to pretend to be my boyfriend." I said.
" Why?" He asked curiously.
" Because I want Alexis is here with her boyfriend and I don't want be a loner and not have a boyfriend, plus maybe you can make her jealous." I said. Brendon always had a small crush on Alexis and the real reason I wanted him to be my "boy friend" was because I wanted to make Frank jealous.
" Hey Alexis!" I greeted her. " Hi Frank." I said less enthusiastic.
" Hey Violet, Hey Brendon." She greeted us.
" Well Alexis you know Brendon, he's my new boyfriend." I lied. I saw Frank's expression change from happy to a bit angry?
" Oh. That's great, well Violet you know Frank, but Brendon this is my boyfriend." She introduced them and I got slightly jealous when she said " Boyfriend." We sat down on the couch and Alexis and I started our own conversation; I could see out of the corner of my eye that Frank was glaring at Brendon and then me. I smirked at him, but continued on with my conversation with Alexis. I had the urge to pee so I got up and excused myself.
" I'll be back I have to go pee." I stated why and where I was going.
" Me too." I heard Frank say and then heard his foot steps following me. Once we were out of Brendon and Alexis's view Frank grabbed my hand arm and made me face him.
" What?!" I asked. I faced him and looked into his sparkling brown eyes. We didn't speak, instead he crushed his lips onto mine. I was shocked, but soon respond. Wait what was I doing this is my best friends boyfriend. I pulled away and crossed my arms.
" Frank why did you do that?" I asked.
" Because I like you." He said quietly.
" Frank your with Alexis and I'm with Brendon this isn't fair." listed the truth about this impossible thing he felt towards me.
" I'll leave Alexis just for you." He offered me. I shook my head.
" Yeah, but I can't just leave Brendon because you tell me to." At this point I was finished talking about this so I walked away and sat back down next to Brendon. This was going to be a long day.
Sign up to rate and review this story