Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Thought I Heard You Say Something

I Love You, Baby

by astrozombie13 0 reviews

Frank finds Raelyn in a tough spot, and reassures his love for her.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2011-07-14 - Updated: 2011-07-15 - 918 words

0Unrated
A/N: Chapter 16!!!!!!

000000000000000000000000000

Frank walked back to the bus, laughing with the guys. "Oh my god, did you see Mikey when he tripped over the guitar chord? I almost shit myself laughing! I couldn't hold it in!" Frank exclaimed, Gerard and Ray laughing with him. Mikey made a grumpy face, and Gerard patted him on the back. "Hey guys, you want to go to Pete's after party?" Ray asked. Gerard and Mikey nodded their heads, remembering Fall Out Boy's bassist's last party. However, Frank shook his head. "Nah, gonna spend some time with the lady. You guys go ahead." he reassured. A look of confusion spread on all of their faces. "What lady?" they asked at the same time. Frank gave them a strange look, and then remembered. "Oh yeah! I forgot, you guys weren't here when everything happened. Yeah, me and Raelyn are a couple now. I'm going to let her have the reins since I don't know how she will react to certain situations...since...you know." he explained. The same look of confusion remained on the guy's faces. "Look, Frank, I'm really happy for you guys and I don't mean to intrude or anything, but be, like, really careful. She's probably really fragile and stuff, and definetly don't make any moves on her." Ray said. The guys nodded their heads in agreement. "I'm not an idiot, Ray-tard. Trust me. We're fine." Frank pressed. The guys shrugged, and then replied with a few 'congrats' statements.

000000000000000000000000000000000

Frank walked onto the bus, anxious to see his girlfriend. He couldn't stop thinking about her the whole time he was gone. "Raelyn, baby! Where are you?" he called out. No response. 'Maybe she's playing a game,' Frank thought. He looked under the bunks and in all the compartments, and suddenly heard the shower running. He tip toed over there, and slowly creeked open the door. "Raelyn? What are you doing in here?" he asked, covering his eyes. Still no response. Out of concern, he opened the door and saw her. He let out a laugh as he examined the situation. She was sitting on the floor of the shower, soaking wet, fully clothed. "What are you doing baby? And why do you still have your clothes on?" he asked. She stared at the bathroom wall, scrubbing herself roughly, whispering 'Dirty' over and over. Frank's eyebrows knitted together, and he tapped her on the shoulder. She still didn't respond.

Frank was really scared. What was wrong with her? Why was she like this? What was going on? He climbed into the freezing shower, and kneeled in front of her, looking for any damage. It was freezing as if the hot water had run out. "Baby, answer me. Are you okay? What's going on?" he pleaded to no avail. He lightly slapped her cheek, and she looked into his eyes, tears spilling out of every corner. "I-I'm dirty, Frank."she whispered, and started scrubbing herself even harder. "Stop it! What are you doing?! Your gonna hurt yourself!" he exlaimed, grabbing on to both her wrists tightly. This made Raelyn cry even harder, and she let out a long sob. Frank picked her up out of the shower, and turned off the water. They were both cold as hell, but her in far worse condition. Her lips were blue, and she was shivering. Of course, he was too, but not as badly. He wrapped a towel around her, and picked her up over to his bunk. Frank got a towel of his own, and layed down next to her. "What were you thinking, Raelyn? You could have frozen in there." he stated quietly. She just chuckled lightly, and looked down. "I'm so dirty. I'm a dirty whore, used and unwanted. Just like Josh said." she replied in a light tone. An expression of anger passed through Frank's face. "When were you talking to Josh?! Why?!" he questioned.

"When you were gone, he called me. At first I didn't know it was him, and then he started talking about what he did to me, and how you would never love me, and the only reason you picked me was because you wanted to get in my pants. That I'm nothing more than a groupie." she said stifly, eyes closed throughout the whole explanation. Frank gave her a bewildered expression. "He TOLD you that? Baby, I love you. I don't want to get in your pants, you are the most beautiful, smart, and wonderful person I have ever met! I have no intentions of forcing anything on to you. And you are not a groupie, you are my girlfriend. My only intention is making you the happiest girl on the planet, and loving you to no end. I love you so much, baby." he said, kissing her lovingly on the lips. She smiled for a minute, and then her frown came back. "Um, Frank, I um...don't plan on having sex...any time soon. If you want to break it off now, it's okay. I'll understand. " she said sadly. He laughed. "I told you, I don't like you because I want to get in your pants, I really do love you. And whenever your ready, I'm ready. Even if I have to wait a HUNDRED years, I'll wait if it means being with you." he whispered. She kissed him long and good, and cuddled into his chest.

Unfortunately, his thoughts were not on her, but a certain bastard whom he had no problem hurting.
Sign up to rate and review this story