Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Thought I Heard You Say Something

I Thought I Told You To Leave

by astrozombie13 2 reviews

Raelyn gets an unexpected phone call that makes her wonder why Frank likes her so much.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2011-07-14 - Updated: 2011-07-14 - 673 words

1Moving
A/N: Chapter 15!!!!!!!

000000000000000000000000000000000000

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" he asked her. Frank and Raelyn were watching a movie with the guys in the lounging area of the bus, but they were definetly not watching the movie. "Yes! This might be the billionth time actually." she responded, giggling. "Well I'm going to say it until you believe it. What are you?" he asked. "Going to kick your ass if you keep making me laugh." she laughed. His eyes widened, and he let out a nervous sounding laugh. "You think I'm trying to make you laugh? No, THIS is gonna make you laugh." he said menacingly. Before Raelyn had time to process the situation, Frank had attacked her stomach, tickling her. She was giggling uncontrollably. "F-Frank! I-I'm gonna p-pee!" she exclaimed. He released her, and she brushed off her clothes in a adult like manner. Then, she jumped ontop of him, tickling him. He started to let out booming laughs, and then looked into her eyes. "Your so perfect." he whispered. She shook her head in shame, and sat back down.

000000000000000000000000000000000000

"Oh shit! Oh my god, I totally forgot!" Frank exclaimed, scrambling to turn off the movie and get on his shoes. "What's wrong?" Raelyn asked in a concerned voice. He ran some gel through his hair, and did a thumbs up in the mirror. "Look, baby,tonight I have a show. And I have to be there early because I have to rehearse beforehand. Just, um, stay in the bus and make yourself comfortable!" he explained, and ran out the door.

"Love you, too." Raelyn whispered.

It was about an hour after Frank and the band had left, and Raelyn knew it would be a while after she saw him again. She looked around the bus, watched some mindless show about underage teens having babies, and cleaned up a bit. Suddenly, she heard her phone vibrate. She flipped it open, and it read, 'unknown number'. She shrugged, not seeing the point of just ignoring it. It could be someone important. "Hello?" she said into the speaker while cleaning the refridgerator. "Hey babe. I miss you." said a husky voice. Raelyn's eyes widened in fear. "J-Josh?! How- Why- What are you doing?" she asked in a hurried voice. "Nothing, just thinking about you." he responded. She could tell he was smirking on the other line. "L-Look, we are done! Don't you understand that, or do I have to spell it out?" she snapped. He chuckled lightly. "Oh, shut up you dirty whore. Does wittle Fwankie know that I fucked you?" he asked nonchalantly. Her face grew red in anger. "YOU DIDN'T FUCK ME, YOU RAPED ME! AND HE DOES KNOW, THAT'S WHY HE KICKED YOUR ASS!" she spat. He laughed again. "Oh, Raelyn, you are so funny! I bet he doesn't know all the other times I forced my dick in your mouth." he whispered conivingly. Her lip trembled and tears threatened to fall. "S-Shut up." she replied.

"Or what about the times I made you beg for forgiveness?"

"SHUT UP!"

"Or what about the time where I had you suck all my friends dicks?"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP JOSH!"

"But see, baby, your nothing more than a toy to Frankie. He doesn't care about you, he justs wants to get in your pants. Your nothing more than a dirty, skanky, groupie to him."
"NO HE DOESN'T! HE LOVES ME, AND CARES ABOUT ME!"

"Honey, he's a rockstar. He has a thousand women out there who would kill just to wipe his ass. Why would he pick you?"

Raelyn froze. She never really thought about it. "N-No." she whispered. Could this be true? Any other guy wouldn't even give her a chance. Was it all just to fuck her over too? Raelyn dropped the phone on the floor, not bothering to pick it up.

Raelyn walked into the bathroom, and climbed in the small shower. Fully clothed, she turned on hot scorching water, and scrubbed herself. "Dirty, dirty, dirty." she whispered.
Sign up to rate and review this story