Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Thought I Heard You Say Something

What's Cooking, Good Looking?

by astrozombie13 2 reviews

Frank makes Raelyn breakfast.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2011-07-13 - Updated: 2011-07-14 - 503 words

0Unrated
A/N: Chapter 14!!!!

000000000000000000000000000000

Raelyn woke up to the feeling of Frank's warm, toned, tattooed arms wrapped around her protectively. She turned around to face him, and she saw the beautiful face she loved so much. Frank's mouth was slightly opened, a little bit of drool on his cheek. He looked so young and small. She gently pressed her lips against his tattooed neck, and his sleepy eyes fluttered open. "Well, good morning to you to." he said tiredly, the everlasting smirk making it's way onto his face. She blushed a little bit, and pecked him on the lips lightly. The kiss turned into a full out make out session, with her basically on top of him. Raelyn then realized the only thing he was wearing was his boxers. Suddenly, he gently pushed her off of him. "I'm going to make you breakfast!!!" he exclaimed, running out of the bunk. She chuckled at his childlike behavior, and got out of the bunk.

Raelyn went into the kitchenette, sitting at the small table, watching Frank cook. She smelled the wonderful scent of eggs and sausages in the air, her favorite breakfast meal. She creeped up behind Frank and hugged him from behind. "How did you know eggs and sausages was my favorite food?" she asked. He gave her a peck on the lips, smiling. "I (peck) didn't (peck) but I guess (peck) I do now ( peck peck)." he replied, smiling the whole time. Frank turned away from the cooking pan, and wrapped his arms around Raelyn's waste, nibbling on her bottom lip. She giggled and kissed him back. The kiss eventually got more heated, and Frank picked Raelyn up and sat her on the counter, kissing her furiously. He moved down to her neck, where he made small little trails of kisses underneath her jawline. Unfortunately, the eggs were starting to burn, so Frank had to release her and take the food out of the pan. He put the two pieces of toast on the side of the plate, and placed it on the table. He leaned against the counter, watching her eat. "Keep feeding me like this and I'll get fatter." she said smirking. Frank's smile vanished and a expression of confusion appeared. "What do you mean 'fatter'? Your, like, super skinny." he said. She rolled her eyes and let out a chuckle. "You don't have to lie to me."
"I'm not, I'm serious. Your skinny."

"And I am too, I'm overweight."

Frank walked over, and lifted up Raelyn's shirt. "HEY!" she yelped, trying to put it down. Frank examined her. "Your really, REALLY skinny. Are you eating?" he asked. "YES! Now put my shirt down!" she demanded. He did so. "Your not fat. Understand?" he said strictly. She nodded her head exagerated. "Good. Now come on, we have a lot of things to do today!" he exclaimed. "Like what?" Raelyn asked. He gave her a giant grin. "Hmm...make out?" he replied. Raelyn blushed madly. "Frank!" she yelled, as Frank skipped away laughing.
Sign up to rate and review this story