Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Thought I Heard You Say Something

Love Is That Funny Feeling You Get In Your Tummy

by astrozombie13 0 reviews

Frank and Raelyn explore their relationship.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2011-07-13 - Updated: 2011-07-13 - 372 words

0Unrated
A/N: Chapter 14!!!!!

00000000000000000000000000000000

"Okay, are we good now?" Frank asked, bandaging the last of Raelyn's cuts. She nodded her head, and he opened the door. "After you!" he said in a fake french accent, making Raelyn blush.
They made there way back to the bunks, where Raelyn nervously climbed in. Frank came in after her, and they both sat down. "I want to ask you something, Raelyn, but you have to promise not to freak out." he said warningly. She nodded her head, waiting with antisipation. "I love you, even though we haven't known eachother too long. I really care about you, and I want to be with you, so will you be my girlfriend?" he asked hopefully, fiddling with her fingers, too scared to look at her face. Raelyn looked at him, a huge grin on her face. "Oh, yes Frank!" she said happily.

Frank looked up from his lap and into her eyes. "Really?" he asked, disbelievingly. She nodded her head up and down eagerly. He leaned down and brushed his lips against hers. She didn't pull away, but hesitated before pressing her lips fully against his. Her lips touched his cool lip ring, bringing another element into the kiss. "Mmmm..." he moaned, making her smile. Frank lightly traced her lips with his tongue, asking for an entrance. Raelyn approved, and their tongues danced together.

This is nothing like Josh's kisses, Raelyn thought. His were always so forced and hungry, but Frank's were sweet and gentle, like his personality. Finally, they pulled away from each other, gasping for air. "That was amazing." he said, exasperated. A dreamy look was on her face, and she bit her lip nervously. "Don't do that." Frank begged. "You'll ruin them."

Raelyn blushed at his comment, looking at his mischievious smirk that never seemed to go away, even when he was angry. Frank looked at her eyes. "Your exhausted. Come on, you need some sleep." he stated. She layed down, and Frank pulled the blankets over her. He started to get up, when he felt Raelyn's hand pull him back into the bunk. "If I'm sleeping, so are you." she said smirking. Frank shrugged, and got under the covers, spooning her. "Goodnight, Frankie."
"Goodnight, Raelyn."
Sign up to rate and review this story