Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Thought I Heard You Say Something

Don't Do This To Me

by astrozombie13 0 reviews

Raelyn has a nightmare, and turns to a dangerous way of getting rid of the pain. Can Frank save her?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2011-07-13 - Updated: 2011-07-13 - 1066 words

0Unrated
A/N: Chapter 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!

00000000000000000000000000000

Raelyn was lying in her bed, next to him. "I love you so much baby." Josh whispered into her ear, sending tingles down her spine. However, something was different in his voice. She couldn't place it..."I love you too, Josh." she replied, a small smile on her face. The infamous smirk appeared, a spark in his eyes she had never seen before. "You know, I've been thinkin', we've been together for a while, and you know, I am a man, I do have needs..."Josh said quietly. Raelyn looked at him for a few minutes, and let out a booming laugh. "Josh, we've been over this. I'm waiting! I'm not ready yet. Maybe in a few months I will be, but it has barely been a year!" she exclaimed. Josh's smirk vanished from his face as fast as it had come, and instead, a fuming, angry look took it's place. "A few months?! I can't wait that long!" he yelled. Raelyn looked at him, confused, and shook her head. "Not happening. It'll go by fast. Anyways, I'm gonna go to sleep. G'Night." she replied, yawning from exhaustian. Suddenly, he grabbed her wrist, squeezing it with full force. "Josh, stop it! Your hurting me!" she said in fear. He yanked her close to him. "Raelyn, I'm not exactly giving you the choice of having sex with me. We are doing it tonight whether you like it or not." he said coldly. She pushed him roughly in the chest, but he quickly recooped and pushed her onto a nearby sofa. "Get off of me! Stop!" Raelyn cried out, but was quickly responded with a backslap. Josh pinned her arms above her head and straddled her waist. He took one hand and began to climb up Raelyn's blouse. "Stop! Please, I'm begging you! I'll be good! I'll behave, please!"she hiccuped. From the corner of her eye, she saw Frank leaning against the wall casually. "Frank! Frank, help me!" she sobbed as Josh started to unbuckle his belt. He looked at her and shook his head. "Disgusting. Hurry and finish her up, we've got better things to do than fuck some desperate whore like that." he said in an annoyed, repulsed tone. "No, Frank! Please!"she screamed. Suddenly-

"Raelyn, wake up! Wake up!" said a distant voice. Raelyn did her best to try and reach it, and suddenly shot up out from her bunk. Frank had both of his hands on her shoulders, as if he was shaking her only moments before. She looked Frank up and down, and then let out a series of angry, wracking sobs. Frank tried to cup her cheek, but she flinched, pushing him away. "You were having a nightmare." Frank said slowly. Raelyn looked around, wild eyed, at her surroundings. She looked at Frank's worried and nervous face, soaking it in. "I'm s-sorry." she whispered. "It's okay, sweetie." he said reassuringly. She couldn't bear to look at his concerned face any longer,it made her feel guilty and sick. "I have to use the bathroom." she said emotionless. Before Frank could say anything, she ran off.

Raelyn locked herself in quickly, looking around. She hoped she could find what she was looking for, the only thing that would make her feel better. She opened up the medicine cabinet above the sink, throwing anything that wouldn't suffice on the floor. Finally, she found it.

She pressed the cool razor blade against her skin, near her wrist, but no to close to the main veins. She struck herself over and over, letting floods of red pour down her arms. It felt so good, as if she released all the stress in the world. A small smile crept onto her face as she defiled her skin repeatedly. Suddenly, someone knocked the door. "Raelyn? Open the door right now or I will knock it down!" said an angry Frank outside. "I-I'll be out in a minute! Hold on!" Raelyn replied, scrambling to clean the mess she had made, shoving everything back into the medicine cabinet. Everything except for the razor, which she had completely forgotten. "Bullshit, I'm coming in!" he shouted, and in a matter of seconds, the door opened. Frank stood there, a hair pin in hand. "What were you doing?" he asked skeptically. "What you usually do in the bathroom." she replied nonchalantly, shoving her bloody arms behind her back. "I wasn't born yesterday, Raelyn. Show me your arms." he demanded. Raelyn shook her head stubbornly. "Show me your arms, goddammit!" he shouted. The new demeanor scared her, but she didn't give in. Frank glared at her, and pulled her arms forcefully in front of her. He examined the damage, cuts going all the way up her arm. "What the fuck were you thinking?! Were you even thinking?!" he said, raising his voice with each word. Raelyn looked down at her feet, ashamed. "I'm sorry." she replied softly. An angry smile showed up on Frank's usually serene face. "So, you think cutting away at your skin is going to make all your problems go away?! Well, do you?!" he yelled. She didn't respond. He gripped her arms tighter. "Answer me, Raelyn! Do you think this is going to make anything any better?!" he pressed on. Tears spilled out of her eyes, a sob escaping her lips. "N-No." she cried. Frank saw her face, and his gaze instantly softened. "I...I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be so harsh with you. I just...I just don't want to lose you!" he apoligized desperately. He knelt down next to her, and pulled her onto his lap. She cried into his shirt, whispering 'I'm sorry' over and over. "I'm sorry baby. I'm sorry, I am. I love you, baby, you know that, don't you?" he asked softly. She nodded her head. "I want you to stop, Raelyn. See, I had a few friends that used to cut themselves. They all stopped, except for one. He thought it was the answer to all his issues. One day, he cut a little too deep, and it was too late. He died the next morning." he explained sadly, still cradling Raelyn. She looked into his eyes, and cupped his cheek. "I'm sorry. I will try to stop." she said hopefully. A small grin replaced his grim frown. "Good. Now, let's get you cleaned up." he said happily.
Sign up to rate and review this story