Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Thought I Heard You Say Something

I'll Be Right Here, In Your Arms

by astrozombie13 2 reviews

Frank and Railyn reveal their feelings.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2011-07-13 - Updated: 2011-07-13 - 635 words

0Unrated
A/N: Chapter 12!!!!!!!

000000000000000000000000000000

Raelyn's POV

I woke up, dried up tears on my cheeks. I replayed last night's events in my head over and over. The pain and confusion in Frank's eyes was so devastating, I can't even express how much it hurt me. They all must hate me after this.

I even hate me.

New, hot tears found there way down my swollen red cheeks, as I continued to face the wall. Suddenly, I heard light footsteps near my bunk. "Raelyn, are you awake?" said a soft, familiar voice.

Frank.

My Frank. My charming, cute, small, hyper Frank. The one who kissed me even though he barely knew me, and it was better than any other. The one who made me realize that Josh was not the one.

I shut my eyes quickly, pretending to be asleep. Unfortunately, he didn't get the message and climbed in under the covers next to me anways. "I don't understand. I really don't." he whispered. Tears pricked at my eyes as his sweet, hurt voice entered my mind. I curled up closer to the wall, further away from him. He scooched closer to me, rubbing my arm mindlessly. "I know what he did to you." he said, sending shivers up my spine.

I quickly shot up, how could he know what that bastard did to me? Mikey...? I crawled onto the other side of the bed, looking at him angrily. "How?" I barked. He climbed over to where I was. "Mikey didn't want to-"

"Motherfucker!" I screamed. I tried to get past him, but he blocked my way. "Raelyn, calm down-"
"Don't you fucking tell me what to do!" I continued to yell. More angry tears fell from my eyes. He lightly grabbed my shoulders, and I slapped him away harshly. "Don't touch me!" I spat. He didn't listen, and continued to restrain me. I punched and kicked and flailed my arms, hoping he would just give up and leave me alone. But he didn't. I screamed as loud as I could, hitting him with all my might, but he wouldn't go down without a fight. "I know he hurt you, Raelyn! I know what he did! But I promise you, I will never hurt you! I will never, ever let anyone hurt you again! I fucking love you!" he yelled, overpowering my shrieks and screams.
I stopped dead in my tracks.

"W-What did you just say?" I asked skeptically. He nervously gulped, and cleared his voice. "I said I love you."

"Your lying. That's exactly what Josh said."

"I wouldn't have said it if I didn't mean it. I am also Frank Iero, not Josh."

"How can I believe you?"

"Have I done anything to make you think I am lying? I surely wouldn't have beat the shit out of Josh if I didn't."

My eye's widened. "You did what now?!" I exclaimed, fear pouring through my voice. Frank's face turned puzzled, and then angry. "I beat the shit out of him, and we kicked him off the bus. He deserved every single bit of it." he said bitterly. I raked my hands through my hair, my insides churning. He would find me, and finish me off, just like he said would happen! "He's gonna come back for me Frank, and kill me! Kill you!" I yelped, fear racking my body. Tears started to spill yet again, and my body was shaking. However, Frank cradled me in his slightly toned arms, rocking me back and forth like an infant. "Shh, he won't come back, I promise. He's never going to hurt you again." he said softly, using the pads on his thumbs to wipe my tears away. "It's going to be alright."

I fell asleep to the soft sound of humming and reassurance, smelling cigarettes and coffee.
Sign up to rate and review this story