Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Thought I Heard You Say Something

You Ain't Coming Back

by astrozombie13 5 reviews

Frank and the guys find out Raelyn's secret, and Frank goes crazy.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-07-12 - Updated: 2011-07-12 - 585 words

2Exciting
A/N: Chapter 11!!!

0000000000000000000000000000000

Mikey's POV

I picked up the dangerously light Raelyn and carried to her bunk. Nobody had scene Josh in a few hours, which probably meant he was partying and drinking, a nightly routine when he wasn't beating on his girlfriend, obviously. She still had a thousand-yard stare, and I tucked her under her blankets. She faced the wall, and as I walked out, I heard light sobbing.

I marched right back to the front of the bus, where the guys were sitting, confused and anxious. Once I walked in, Frank stood up from his chair, looking for a sign of explanation. I glared at him, and he shot me a dirty look, sitting back in his chair. I sat down as well, getting my probably cold cup of coffee off of the kitchenette counter. All of the guys looked at me, staring me down. I felt weaker and vulnerable. "You know something we don't know, Michael." Gerard stated strictly. Ray nodded his head in agreement. Suddenly, Frank's angry look melted into an expression of frustration and annoyance. "Look, we need to know what's going on. I need to know what's going on! Don't you understand?! I love her! And if something, or someone is hurting her, I need to know, so I can protect her! By covering up for her, your allowing her to get hurt again!" he exclaimed, banging his fists on the small table, then raking his hands through his messed up hair.

I never knew Frank felt that way. He was always the joker, like our personal 7 year old. But to see him have actual feelings for someone was a wide awakening. "Look, guys, you can't say anything, do you understand me?" I said harshly. They all nodded their heads, and I spilled the beans, about everything from the time I came to wake her up, to what just happened now.

"THAT SICK. THAT SICK SON OF A BITCH. I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL EM! I'M GONNA FUCKING TRACK HIM DOWN, AND SLICE HIM UP LIKE A LITTLE BITCH THAT HE IS!" Frank screamed, banging his fists so hard on the table, I thought it would break. Ray tried his best to get him to calm down, and then, speak of the devil, Josh walked in with a slutty looking girl with a short mini dress and huge pumps. "Oh, 'ey guys. This is Svet...Svet-something, and we had a VERY good time!" he slurred, a sloppy grin spread across his face.

00000000000000000000000000000

Frank's POV

I don't know what came over me. All of the sudden, I tackled him to the floor, punching him repeatedly in the face. He tried to fight back, and you would think that he would tower over me since he's about 500 pounds more and 6 foot 7. But no, I was winning.

I had a huge manic smile on my face, something new in my eyes. I had major adrenaline running through my veins. He was bloody and beaten. "Quick! Grab me the knife!" I screamed crazily, and unfortunately, Ray tore me off his practically dead body. "Dude!" Ray exclaimed, and I let out a spree of manic giggles. "YOU FUCKING BITCH! HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE BEAT THE FUCK UP?! YOU FEEL LIKE A MAN, WHEN YOU PUSH HER AROUND?! WELL, NOW I'M THE FUCKING MAN!" I shrieked. Ray continued to restrain me. Gerard took Josh's unconsious self, and threw him outside the bus. "Good luck finding your way back home, buddy." he said angrily.

Heehee.
Sign up to rate and review this story