Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A broken heart,a twisted mind.

bananananananana

by sineadlovesmcr 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-07-15 - Updated: 2011-07-15 - 328 words

0Unrated
Ray's POV(Special fro-ness)

I heard the basement door fly open and sobs coming from the stairs.I stood up to see if everything was okay.Chorrlotte walk in with Gerard holding her as she walked.

"What's wrong?Is everything okay?Are you pregnant?"I asked with concern.
"F-fr-a-ank T-t-r-i-ied t-to -h-have s-s-ex with m-me"
"FRANK GET UP HERE AND EXPLAIN YOURSELF!!!!!"

Frank walked up the stairs in a pair of sweat pants and a linkin park top.He had some lines on his tattooed arms.They looked alot like slits.

He was still crying,As was Chorrlotte.Chorrlotte was wearing Gerards hoodie Which I assume was just infront of her.

"ChorrlotteI'm sorry I didnt know what I was doing,please forgive me"He was crying even worse now.
"Frank when I saw that look in your eye It wasn't you.I forgive you"Frank ran over to hug chorrlotte
"Please don't kick me out,My mom nows I'm bi.She's a homophobes"
"We wont Frankie"
2 hours later!
Chorrlotte's POV
"Hey I'm gonna find-"I was cut of my Ellen and Bill running in the door,holding hands."never mind"I smiled.
"We should go out tonight for Gee's Birthday!"
"OH MY GOD YEAH!We're gonna get ready then.GERARD YOUR NOT ALLOWED DOWN IN OUR ROOM UNTIL I SAY SO!"
"Okay?"
>*<
I was wearing a gothic red corsett,the one Gerard had bought me for no reason.I also wore a pair of short shorts and high heels."Gerard!You can come down now!"
"Chorrlo-Wow."I walk over to him and grabbed his shit by the collar.I looked down at his pants ,He had a bulge"Do you need help with that?"
"Please"I unsipped his pants and Pulled his length out of his bixers and licked the head.He released a moan.I took him in my mouth and sucked hard on him.It wasnt long until he came in my mouth."Now lets go"
Sign up to rate and review this story