Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Meow.......... WTF?

Confessions to a friend

by dying_halo9 2 reviews

Frank is in desperate need of a friend, and who better than Gerard/Shadow?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-07-15 - Updated: 2011-07-15 - 396 words

0Unrated
Can't sleep, midnight and still perky —_—; Fuck my insomnia. Anyways here's a chapter

Frank's POV
I was still shocked at what my parents did, but I felt kind of relieved. They practically hated me, the reason I stuck around was because of Ryan, (Ryan Ross is Frank's lil bro, I was reading a P!ATD fic) my lil bro. Poor kid, 14 and has saw the cruel side of life. He's been telling me all the stuff I'm going through and finally concluded he was gay. But I told him to keep it to himself until I told my parents. Now we can only talk to each other when he goes to his secret boyfriend's house aka Brendon Urie aka the guy who lives next door to Gee. Brendon's okay, he treats my brother lovingly and his parents don't mind about their son being gay. I sighed but my swirl of thought were interrupted by the meow of Shadow. Even though I'm more of a dog person Shadow was cool. Shadow is like the exact copy of Gee but in cat form (A/N If only you knew the truth my poor boy) and I liked the way Shadow comforted me just by being near me. Mikey and Bob left me alone so they can get on with their date and Mama Donna went downtowm with some friends so I was alone. "Hey Shadow, d'you know Mikey's brother Gerard? He's my best friend, and I really like him." I blurted out. I mean what harm can telling a cat do right? "I just love the way he makes everything so perfect. His face, his artwork, his music and don't get me started on his lips and body Shadow." I giggled. Suddenly Shadow let out a loud and rumbling purr from deep in his lungs. I shrugged it off. "I'm just to scared to tell him I guess, I mean it could wreck our friendship and not being friends with him will literally kill me." I said. I didn't know why I was talking to Shadow... His understanding hazel eyes? Or is it in need of a friend who you know will keep their mouth shut? Shadow pretty much fits in that. I gave off a depressed sigh, wishing that Gerard was here laughing right beside me.

How is it? You find the story unique? If so... REVIEW!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story