Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Heaven Help Us...

Heaven Help Us...

by BellaMuerteRae97 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-07-15 - Updated: 2011-08-03 - 429 words

0Unrated
I just want, to be normal.

“Keely would you stop day dreaming and start unpacking your dang suitcase?! Out of all of us you have the most crap to unpack so get started!” My mother yelled obviously annoyed at more than me day dreaming.

“How long are we going to stay here?” I whined dumping the items within my suitcase on the floor.

“I told you already, we are staying here until you graduate. I finally got a decent job that will help me because you ASS OF A FATHER won't help out.” She yelled.

“For god fucking sakes Lisa shut up! I work just as hard as you do!” My father yelled from somewhere in the house.

“Ya but you spend all that money on a bunch of whores when you got a daughter and a sickly son to take care of.” My mother yelled dropped the box she was caring and walking over to him. John (my brother) quickly walked into my room and closed my door.

“I hate it when they fight.” He muttered resting his head against the wall. I just shrugged, my life was already so fucked up and I didn't care if they fought. My feelings have became numb over time and I rarely showed any emotion in front of my family.

I still don't understand how my mom found a job in Belleville, New Jersey. It was a small town but it wasn't as small as Erie that's for sure. I began hanging up all my dress (which was half my clothes) and started putting away all my other clothes when my mother came back in and screamed at John.

“What the hell are you doing in here? Get back in your room and start unpacking your damn clothes and stuff! I'm not your fucking maid I wont do everything around here anymore.” John quickly ran out of the room before my mother could scream some more. Lisa slammed the door behind her as she left my room and I sighed.

I was thankful most of the crap I had was in containers so all I had to do was figure out were I wanted the little items. I opened up a box and found some old year books and drawing from a few years ago. I smiled and picked up a picture of Jack Skellington. I turned it over and read the back:

Going to miss you like crazy! You better not forget about me and you have to come down and visit me in Belleville someday!

A/N: please review
Sign up to rate and review this story