Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Heaven Help Us...

I just want, to hang out

by BellaMuerteRae97 0 reviews

i suck at summries

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-07-15 - Updated: 2011-07-15 - 1519 words

0Unrated
“You went for a walk?” Mikey stared at me astonished, “You rarely leave the house, and it's Belleville!” I just shrugged.

“I couldn't think of anything I had a mental block so I went out walking” I said heading to my room.


“Well did anything happen? See any crimes going on?” He asked and I rolled my eyes.


“No nothing happened. Some girl fell on her face and I gave her the Ipod she dropped then I left that's it, is this conversation over I have ideas now.” I turned to him hand on the door handle.

“One last thing, a girl fell on her face and your just gave her Ipod back? You didn't help her up or make sure she was okay?” Mikey turned around and shook his head.

“She said she was okay!” I called out to him and he turned around half smiling now.

“That means she not okay.” He went into his room and my eyes lit up. Not okay. I'm not okay. I like the sound of that. I quickly grabbed a piece of paper and scribbled it down placing it with all my other little ideas. I wasn't in the writing mood right now. Instead I wanted to draw. I grabbed the nearest pencil and notebook and flipped to a clean page and began drawing a superhero that came into my head.


I didn't even here Mikey come in my room until he nudged me and I lost my focus with my doodle.


“Did you not here me? Dinner.” He said glancing at my drawing then leaving. I yawned then stretched, walking downstairs to find that my mother Donna had made a simple chicken dish with veggies. My father, Mikey, and her already began eaten as I sat down and served myself.


“How was your walk Gerard?” My mother asked. Why was everyone so concerned about my fucking walk? Oh yea I never left the house.


“Fine.” I muttered stuffing a piece of chicken in my mouth. I was thankful not one else asked or talked through the dinner. Our family was normally quiet. I quickly ate and put my dish in the kitchen and went back upstairs to my room.


I was extremely inpatient for this summer to end. It wasn't something I would normally say but it was true. The last day always sucked because your friends were busy doing things and your were impatient to see all your friends. I couldn't wait to hang out with Frank, Bob, Ray, and Bea.


But then again, on the other hand I got bullied almost everyday in school which is why there are hidden alcohol bottles in my room. Few people knew I drank and I aims to keep it that way. I remembered the strange girl who fell on her face and I now wondered if she got home safe.


I shook my head ignoring the very thought I only had one girl friend (girl that is a friend) and that was Bea. Frank always gave me crap about her and I kept telling him over and over she is just a friend and she was.


I picked up a piece of paper I had written few song lyrics on and read over them.


Now come one come all to this tragic affair.

Wipe of that makeup what's in is despair


So throw on the black dress mixed in with the lot

You might make up and notice your some one your not


If you look in the mirror and don't like what you see


You can find out first hand what its like to be me...


I read over them again this was as far as I have ever gotten in a song I wrote and I didn't want to show the guys until I had a little bit more to it (like a title).


I glanced at the clock and I hadn't realized how late it had gotten. I left my room and took a quick shower before laying in my bed. The summer had been extremely fun playing random little tunes with the gang and hanging out with them. The most fun was visiting Elena, my wonderful grandma. I always loved visiting her and she always taught me something new every time I went. I loved and cared for her deeply and it saddened me to leave her every summer or every time she visited.


I let out a yawn I was tired but I was also very impatient and worried about tomorrow. Without noticing I had fallen asleep.




“Gerard, sweety wake up!” I heard my mother call from the other side of my door. “Could you wake Mikey up for me I need to make breakfast.” She said before leaving.


I grunted, slowly forcing myself to rise from the bed. Something worse than being bullied is waking up so damn early. I rubbed my eyes and let out many yawns before entering Mikey's room and pushing him off his bed.

“What the hell!” He yelled getting up off the floor obviously still tired.


“Wake the fuck up we have to go to school!” I yelled back and Mikey moaned laying back on the bed.


“Fuck off..” He muttered falling back asleep.


“Mikey wake the hell up!” I jumped on him, surprised to find that he was very comfortable to lay on.

“Get your fat ass off of me Gerard!” He wiggled from underneath me.


“Are you going to get up?”


“I may die before I do!” I got off of him and he got up mad.


“I'm not that fat.” I said before leaving the room now fully awake. I went into my room and grabbed a pair of black jeans and a T-shirt. The school dress code wouldn't be in affect until a week and in that time I could wear whatever I pleased. I scanned my room finding my Converse in a corner and I pulled them on grabbing my backpack and heading downstairs.


Mikey was already eating some toast and Donna just placed my toast on the table. Donald came down fixing his tie (how could he tie those things?) and kissed my mother sitting down and grabbing the paper. I inhaled my breakfast along with Mikey and we headed out the door ready to get this day over with.


We didn't live that far away from the school so sometimes when we didn't have a ride we would walk. I yawned tired yet again and looked at Mikey.


“Ready for another year in hell?” I asked and he looked down at me (sad moment when your younger brother is taller than you).


“Hell no. Try not to get in to much trouble okay?” He begged and I rolled my eyes at him.


“Yea like I enjoy getting beaten up.” I muttered walking ahead. I spotted a very small male walking with a tall Afro teen and grinned.


“Frankie! Ray!” I called and they turned around and smiled waving for us to hurry up. Mikey and I jogged up to them and we began chattering away.


Frank was a small little male with amazing hair and Ray was his protector. Ray had a big puffy fro and was extremely tall. We all spotted Bob and Frank darted up to him and gave him a big old hug. We all laughed as Bob pried Frank off of him and we continued the school that was now in site.


“Gerard, Frank, Ray, Bob, Mikey!” I familiar feminine voice yelled rushing up to us. Bea ran up to us and gave us a giant hug. “I missed you guys!”

“It's only been a few days since we last hung out.” Frank said and Bea stuck her tongue out at him.


“I get bored easily.” She pouted turning around and walking ahead as we followed behind. Bea eventually ditched us to go hug her other friends Meagan, Katie, and Morgen. We just kept on walking and to my surprise none of the bullies had approached us at all and it worried me deeply.


“What the hell is going on?” I asked looking around nervously.


“What?” Ray asked giving me a weird look.


“Not one bully has even looked at us? In fact were the hell are they all?” They started to notice to and started to get shifty.


“Your right, maybe there is some poor old new kid.” Mikey said not seeming to be bothered by it.

“Yea, your right look at that.” Frank pointed at a corner were every bully was hanging around in. We all stared as a girl dressed in black quickly ran away a few guys following after her.


She looked so familiar. Were have I seem her?


“Hey, Gerard!” Bob said snapping his fingers in my face.

“Huh? What?” I looked at him.

“You know her?” Mikey asked curious.


“No.” I said turning away from the seen glad I wasn't being bullied (yet).


“It's nice to not get picked on for once.” Frank announced and we all agreed. This day might actually turn out to be a good day.

A/N: PLEASE review
Sign up to rate and review this story