Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Heaven Help Us...

I just want, to meet new friends.

by BellaMuerteRae97 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-08-02 - Updated: 2011-08-03 - 1740 words

0Unrated
I once my mother had dropped me off at school I had already gotten stares. I quickly ignored them like usual and walked to the school entrance. A few tall jocks had followed behind along with their preppy cheerleader girlfriends.

“Hey look at this, a new freak to pick on!” One of the males said the girls surrounding him chuckled. I walked faster and turned and started walking in the grass to the door.

They followed of course.

“Were you going? We just want to hang out!” He said again motioning for his gang to follow.

“If I wanted a bunch of walking meat sacks and their preppy girls to follow me I would have asked for it. So fuck off!” I yelled at them and a different boy, taller than the last one, approached me pushing me against the wall.

“Watch your mouth you little freak your on our territory now!” He snapped, more of there followers were surrounding me and I began to panic. I didn't show it though. The cheerleaders started to point and laugh at me laughing at my black dress and my hair. I glared at them all.

“So are you going to beat me up or trap me in a corner all day long?” I asked arms crossed. I boy who had the name Jacob on this jacket made his first move and punched me hard in the stomach. I fell to the floor holding my wounded organ. I could act tough all I wanted but I was extremely weak.

“Congratulations dick heads you managed to injure a girl! What the fuck do you want a fucking cookie?” I panted and Jacob and three other guys had kicked me. It wouldn't hurt as much of I hadn't fallen yesterday. I quickly got up and too off running like hell. A few guy were chasing after me but I just kept on running.

Even here they bully. Even here I would be bullied. I clenched my fist and turned around the guy stopped. I glared at them all and doing the only thing I knew how to do I kick them all in the balls as hard as I could. Every guy fell to the ground, groaned and holding there junk.

“Ya bitch! Don't fuck with me!” I yelled kicking them again. I looked up and saw more guys darting towards me and I took off running again.

I some how managed to find the girls room and I looked in the mirror horrified that I had dirt on my dress. I tried to brush it off as best as I could but I also had a few holes in my clothes. God damn it I liked this dress to. I heard a bell ring and I quickly looked at my schedule.

Room 201: Mr. Whitehurst, L.A

I was thankful it wasn't a horrible class and I left the bathroom trying to find my new classroom. I managed to find it just before the bell rang and as soon as I walked in all eyes were on me.

“Ah Ms. Balkovic-Ricciutti there you are, please come here.” Mr. Whitehurst said motioning me to come to his desk.

“Yes?” I asked ignoring the murmurs and stares.

“Here is your agenda, map, and you will be sitting next to Frank Iero over there.” He pointed to a small boy and a few girls snickered as I walked by. I took my seat next to the male and I was surprised to find how short he was.

“Hi.” I managed to say. I was extremely shy around new people and I hated it.

“Yo.” Frank said looking me over. His eyes seemed to light up at the sight of me. “Hey! Your the girl who ran away from the jocks!”

I face palmed and groaned pulling my hood over my head. He laughed and patted my back.

“Don't look so sad. You saved me and my friends from getting picked on.” He smiled and I resting my head on my desk. Oh great I was a target now.

“Okay class take out a sheet of paper and began..” I trailed off knowing for sure this day was going to be beyond long.

As soon as class ended I figured out I had the next class with Frank as well and he hung out with a tall slim man named Mikey. I said hi and I was surprised to find out that it was lunch already.

“Hey,” Mikey nudged me, waking me up, “Lunch time sleeping beauty.” He said walking on ahead. I gave up on eating lunch because most kids either knocked my lunch out of my hands or poured theirs on me. I followed him to the lunch room and without any warning I heard a squeal of my name and two arms around me.

“Oh my god! Keely! Is that you! What happened to your hair you dying it black and green! Wicked! Oh my god your clothes are so cute! How are you! You remember me right? Its me Bea!” I stared at her. She looked exactly the same and that made me smile. She had sandy blonde hair and icy blue eyes.

“Hey!” I said and she gave me another hug before I could get anything else out.

“I can't believe your here! Come on follow me!” She tugged me along to the table Frank and Mikey were sitting at. Three other males were there as well. Frank and Mikey waved at me and my eyes were glued to the black haired male next to Mikey.

“Your that kid who gave me my Ipod!” I said pointing to him and he gave me a weird look and everyone at the table stared at us.

“Oh yea, that was you wasn't it?” He said dully picking away at his lunch. Bea smiled and hugged my arm.

“I see you met Frankie and Mikey. The guy with the fro is Ray and that's Bob.” She pointed to them both and I waved. “And that's Gerard.” She said sitting next to him and I sat next to her. “He's really a nice guy don't let his looks foul you.” She snickered and Gerard glared at her. They all chatted away and I just watched them all. I looked around and noticed the jocks and preps were watching me.

I quickly got up and stretched “Well it was nice meeting you all!” I smiled and hugged Bea goodbye.

“Leaving already!” She whined and I just nodded, leaving her behind. The number one reason I never hung out with anyone was because I got picked on. I lost to many friends due to that. They would bully everyone near me until I was a worthless bug. As I exited the lunch room I saw that a few jocks were headed my way. I picked up my pace and continued walking despite my injuries.

“Hey!” A jock called. I figures out his name was Kevin and he hung around Drew and Jacob. They were all following after me. I turned down a little pathway and reached a wall.

Shit.

“Hey goth girl.” Kevin smirked pinning me against the wall. I wiggled around but he was ten times stronger then. me. I kneed him in the balls but he remained standing.

“You think I don't go walking around without a cup on?” They all laughed at me and I was fearful now. Who beats up a girl!? Jacob had his fists clenched and Drew had a smile that worried me deeply on his face. I felt like screaming and crying out for help but I kept my mouth shut. Without warning Kevin had thrown me to the ground and they began kicking me in the back and stomach. Sooner then I expected my body grew numb and I just sat there protecting my face.

“Your all bark but no bite!” Drew laughed kicking me so hard blood spat out of my mouth.

“Hey! Get the fuck away from her you pieced of worthless shit!” A voice yelled and I looked up to see three girls walking towards them. One of which was Bea. A tall blonde headed girl grabbed Drew and knocked him to the ground taking Jacob next. Kevin ran away long with them within second. I laid there to numb to get up. Bea rushed to my aid and helped me up against the wall. The two other girls had tissues and some water.

“I'm sorry I didn't come earlier Keely!” Bea apologized. She took the tissue and water and wet it tending my bleeding and numb hands. “Oh this is Meagan and Morgen.” She motioned the a brown headed shy girl who smiled. Morgen on he other hand grinned she looked like she wanted to hug me but I must have looked pretty awful.

“Jesus Keely you are a mess.” She said grabbing more tissues, the ones she just had was already covered in blood. I just looked down wanting the bell to ring so I could go home. I heard more footsteps approaching and I was surprised to see it was the guys. They had a horrified look on their faces and I frowned.

“Those fucking asshole!” Ray cursed Bob agreed with him. Mikey rushed over and helped Bea treat my hands that were the most damaged part of my body. Frank helped Meagan and Morgen water down the tissues. I hated when people worried about me. I would be fine and it's not like I would die. Gerard, Ray, and Bob watched me carefully. But only Bob and Ray chatted about how cruel the jocks are for beating up a girl.

I frowned and ignoring my body's pain and got up. Bea and Mikey stared at me as I grabbed my backpack.

“Your injured sit back down.” Bea pleaded.

“I'm fine...” I muttered walking on ahead. I froze when I felt a hand grab my arm. I turned around to find it was Gerard's hand.

“Everyone knows your in pain so there is no point in acting like you aren't” He said and let me go. I looked at him carefully, he was weird.

“If I can walk and talk then I am fine.” I turned around and quickly walked back to class even though I had tons of time left.

A/N: Please review if i get at least 3 reviews i might just update faster
Sign up to rate and review this story