Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Heaven Help Us...

I just want, to get to know her

by BellaMuerteRae97 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-08-10 - Updated: 2011-08-11 - 1449 words

0Unrated
I looked at Bea who was frowning as Keely walked away. She was such a, weird person. We all knew how it felt to be bullied but she still hid her feelings.

“Glad to know she hasn't changed a bit.” Bea said smiling. We all looked at her curiously, she was the only one who actually knew her and the others were interested in her. After all she was the only girl who had green hair and wore black. (Bea and Morgen did but not like her).

“Does she have issues expressing herself of something?” Frank asked still hanging out next to Meagan and Morgen (that little creepo).

“I guess you could say that. She doesn't like showing her emotions. She says she has dulled them down over time since her parents fight a lot. She hates having people worry about her. Even if they are her friends. She may seem selfish but she acts the way she does do protect people she cares about.” Bea had a soft smile on her face.

“We'll that was a lovey story but we have five six minuets till the bell rings and we are no were near our classes.” Morgen said helping Meagan up.

“Hey Gerard what's your next class?” Mikey asked looking at a piece of paper he picked up off of the ground.

“Math why?” I asked looking at the paper.

“Convenient then you can give back Keely's schedule.” He said handing me the paper and walking off with everyone else.

Oh great. She probably though I was an ass already for ditching her when she fell but I didn't have a choice. I took a look at her schedule I gawked at it, we had all our afternoon classes together.

Ugh...

I put the paper in my pocket and walked to Mr. Himmer's classroom. I arrived when the bell rang and I saw Keely sitting in the back of the class. I knew she would have sat there. She was easy to predict. She was drawling something in her notebook when I sat next to her. She closed the notebook and looked at me.

“Missing something?” I asked handing her the paper. She looked at it and her eyes were happy but all she said was a small thanks. How could Frank and Mikey get to know her already? She was so unsociable! I noticed her hands were covered in band aid's and I felt bad for her.

“What do you want?” She turned around and looking me dead in the eyes. I stared back at her not knowing what she meant.

“Huh?” I stupidly said.

“Why are you sitting next to me? Why are you being nice?” She continued to stare.

“I didn't think handing a schedule over was nice. Just common curtsy.” I shrugged. “And you are friends with Frank, Mikey, and Bea so I want to get to know you I guess.” She gave me a strange look.

“So you just want to get to know me because I'm friends your your friend and girlfriend?”

“She isn't my girlfriend!” I hissed.

“Good because if you were to hurt her I would snap you like a twig.” She threatened but we both know she wasn't able to.

“Well it isn't just that.” I said not wanting to sound like I didn't want to be her friend.

“Well then why are you being nice? Do you have a crush on me?” She seemed interested in talking now.

“No!” I yelled a few people looked back at us. “You just like black like we do. And you get bullied like we do. So you are like us and it would be nice to not have you be alone all year long.” I took a deep breath and she just watched me.

“Is this pity? Do you feel bad for me because I got beat up and I get picked on?” She sounded hurt.

“You are so thick headed! No! I want to be your friend because you are like me!” I admitted. It seemed like the only way she would talk and not get hurt.

“Oh.” She mumbled as Mr. Himmer came by and gave us our assignment and told us to work, She looked back at me and spoke softly, “It's going to take more than having things in common to win my friendship.” There she goes again with the threats.

“Oh really?” I asked interested in the girl now. She nodded and scribbled her name down on her paper.

Holy shit! Her hand writing was worse than mine! I stared wide eyed as she wrote just her name down.

“What?” She looked at me concerned. I bet my face was pretty priceless.

“Your hand writing is so bad!” I laughed as she turned a light shade of pink.

“Sh-Sh-Shut up!” She stuttered. She moved her hair so it covered her face and I thought that was cute.

The class when by relatively fast and I was so happy we only had one last class left, Science. I was actually pretty good at it but our teacher sucked and always gave me a bad grade.

This class Keely actually sat next to me and I smiled. She scanned her backpack and turned to me.

“Got a pencil? All I own is pens.” I nodded opening up my backpack and handing her one she thanked me and Mr. Vargas opened up a the notes on his computer and told us to start copying. Keely scribbled down things that looked like a foreign language and was extremely fast at it. I couldn't finish half the notes and I was afraid to ask to copy hers. She glanced over at me and saw I was struggling. “Your slow.” She said bored as the rest of the class, including me, copied down the notes.

“Can I borrow your notes then.” I couldn't believe I just asked that. She busted out laughing and she handed them over.

“If you can read them go ahead.” She chuckled and I looked down at them with a worried face.

“Please tell me that is a E.” I pointed to what appeared to be a E.

“No silly that's a C.” She said and took out another piece of paper and started coping down the alphabet (her way). “Here.” I looked over them both and it actually made sense when she had the letters written out.

“You have by far. The worst hand writing I have ever scene”

“Hey. If I wanted to here nagging about my writing I would turn in my work for classes.” She said snatching back the notes.

“No I'm sorry I really need them.” I begged and she smirked obviously enjoying my plead.

“Fine.” She said handing them back over before the bell rang. “Make sure I get it back tomorrow.” She said picking up her backpack and heading out the door, leaving me behind.

Odd girl. Odd girl....

I shoved her notes and her alphabet paper in my backpack along with my own unfinished papers and headed out a well. Mikey and Bea were waiting for me in front of the school.

“Frank, Ray, and Bob went on ahead wheres Keely?” Bea asked noticing her absence.

“I don't really know she just took off.” I said

“Gerard!!!” I heard a girl yell my name and turned around to find it was Keely. What the hell?

“Keely!” Bea cheered running up and hugging her.

“Hey,” She panted giving Bea a quick hug.

“Need something?” I asked wondering why she had screamed my name.

“Yea here.” She said digging in her pocket and giving me back the pencil. I laughed at her and she gave me a confused look.

“You ran all the way over here to give me my pencil back?” I asked still chuckling and she blushed telling me to shut up. I white Santa Fe drove up and the window was rolled down.

“God fucking damn it Keely! Why the hell weren't you over in our meeting spot? You scared the shit out of me! Get the fuck in the car!” The women yelled and I look back at Keely. Her smile was gone and her face was emotionless.

“Bye.” She muttered and got in the car rolling up the window so we couldn't here her mom yell at her anymore.

“Who the hell was that?” Mikey asked just as shock I was.

“Her mom.” Bea said sadly

“What?!” Me and Mikey both yelled.

No way. No way that could be here mom. She looked and sounded so cold hearted. Everything made sense now.
A/N: if i dont get at least 3 reviews i will NOT post anymore chapters
Sign up to rate and review this story