Categories > Celebrities > Motley Crue > Me and My Friends

Is This Love?

by coleypoke22 0 reviews

Category: Motley Crue - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-07-15 - Updated: 2011-07-16 - 1128 words

1Ambiance
Someone started shaking me, much to my demise. "Fuck off!" I groaned. I could feel my hangover full fledged now, and it was fucking awful.
"Get up, you lazy bitch," Tommy said. "Your lover is on the phone."
I forced myself out of bed, and dragged myself to the phone. I sat down, next to the trashcan, and picked the phone up off the table.
"Hello?"
"Hi, Jessie! How was your day?"
"Actually, sweetie, I just woke up. Apparently I drank close to 7 bottles of Jagermiester last night, and I'm suffering with a really bad hangover. How was your day?"
"It was alright, I guess," He said. "But how are you? Do you want me to come over, bring you something?"
I chuckled tiredly into the phone. "It's okay, Sebastian. I'll be alright." I moved my face to the trashcan and heaved into it. I puked up a good amount of alcohol before I returned to the phone. "You still there, kiddo?"
"Yeah, Jessie, you don't sound good. I'll come over right now."
The phone hung up, and I groaned loudly. It was nothing but a simple hangover, but obviously this kid loved me. I puked violently into the trashcan again before crawling over to the rotted couch and passed out on it.
I woke up to somebody rubbing something on my forehead. I opened my eyes tiredly, and saw Sebastian rubbing a cool towel on my forehead. He smiled when he met my gaze. "Are you feeling better, Jessie? You don't really look good."
"I'm alright, Sebastian. How long have you been here?" I sat up and pushed my hair out of my eyes. My glasses were long gone' I hadn't had them since I left Eddie's place the other day. Or last night. I couldn't remember.
"Oh, just a couple hours. I came here and you were asleep on the disgusting couch, so I brought you to Nikki's room, 'cus he has the best bed. And then I just rubbed your face with the towel, so you'd feel better."
"Aw, you didn't have to do that, honey," I said quietly. He had sat down next to me on Nikki's bed. "Do you happen to know the time and day?"
"Yeah," He said, looking at his watch. "It's seven pm, and it's Friday."
"Fuck," I groaned. "Friday is the ultimate party night. I'm going to have such a migraine after their antics."
Sebastian sat still for a minute. "What would you need with you for the weekend?"
I gave him a look. "Few pairs of clothes, toothbrush, shoes, make-up, my glasses, wherever they are. Why?"
He got off the bed without a word, and closed the door behind him. I rolled my eyes, confused, no clue what he was planning. He returned a few minutes later, holding a bag in his hand. He had my glasses in his other hand, and he put them on my face gently. "Come on, Jessie. You're staying at my house tonight."
Before I could protest, he had me lifted into his arms gingerly. I was surprised at the strength this little kid had. After he had me a good distance from the Motley House, he set me down and held my hand as we walked.
"Where do you live then, Sebastian?" I asked him. I never bothered to ask him where he lived until now.
"Couple blocks from here," He said quietly. We walked on in silence, and came upon a decent sized house with a shed in the back.
"I have the basement. It's not connected to the house, you have to go down the bulkhead to get there."
He opened up the rusty metal doors and led me down the wooden stairs. He tugged on a little string, and the basement became blanketed with light. It was pretty small, in comparison to the house. A decent sized bed sat in one corner of the room, a small portable TV sat unused on the floor, and a desk was pushed into a corner. A large rug sat in the middle of the room. Sebastian put my bag on the rug and led me to his bed.
"It'll be quieter here, anyway," He said, his cheeks turning a shade of pink. He sat down awkwardly next to me on his soft mattress. I looked at him and smiled, and he smiled back.
"You're beautiful, you know," Sebastian whispered. It was my turn to blush.
"Not really, but thank you."
"I mean it," He said seriously. "You're the most beautiful person I've ever seen in my life."
Sebastian leaned towards me slowly, and looked into my eyes questioningly. I didn't react, so he moved closer and put his lips on mine. I wrapped one of my arms around his neck, and the other I placed on his hip. He held onto my hips and pulled me closer. He pulled his lips off mine for a second, and breathed onto my neck, "You okay with this?"
I nodded and looked into his beautiful eyes. I didn't really notice how much I liked him until that moment, when I saw the passion in his eyes. Those beautiful eyes that change color, from green, to brown, to blue. I pulled him closer to me and reconnected our lips. He brushed his tongue along my bottom lip, and I let him inside. We kissed passionately for a long time, before we pulled apart. Both of our cheeks turned a rosy shade, but it wasn't from embarrassment. It was from something else, joy mixed with love.
"I love you Jessica," Sebastian whispered, taking my hands in his. I squeezed his a little bit.
"I love you too, Sebastian."
He moved me onto his lap and held me in his skinny, but strong arms. I rested my head on his chest and listened to his heart beat. It was beating pretty fast, as was mine.
"Sebastian?"
"Yeah?"
"I have a question to ask you," I said. I paused. "How long have you liked me?"
"Liked you? Since I met you," Sebastian said. "But loved you? A few months now. Why?"
"I'm just curious. I didn't know I liked you, loved you before," I said.
I felt Sebastian chuckle. "I could see it in your eyes. You've been in love with me for about a month now."
"How could I have not noticed?" I asked myself aloud. I felt Sebastian's hand run over my hair softly.
"Love is often masked by the unwillingness to realize what's right in front of you," Sebastian whispered. He kissed the top of my head, and then fell back onto the bed and fell asleep. I squeezed myself next to him and fell asleep to the rhythmic breaths he took as he quietly slept.
Sign up to rate and review this story