Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > If Heaven Wants to Take Us They Can Try

These situations are irrelevant now

by SimplexMinded

Frank looked at his mom, not sure if he should tell her or let her stay in the dark.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2011-07-15 - Updated: 2011-07-16 - 1636 words

?Blocked
2 weeks later

Frank had stayed out of school, being home schooled until he was feeling better. Frank’s major injuries had healed to minor ones but he still had a cast on his leg and his ribs were still sore. Gerard came over to visit every day after school and they still had not told Ms. Iero about them. She was a very opened minded lady but he didn’t know how she would react when it was her own son.

Currently Ms. Iero was at work and Frank was laying on the couch watching FUSE. There was a knock at the door before it opened revealing a disheveled looking Gerard. His hair was messy and he looked half asleep. His tie was loosened, his button up shirt was half open and his jeans were wrinkled. God, he was so hot. He walked over to Frank sitting on his chest, laying down and closing his eyes.

“aww baby what happed to you?”

Gerard groaned and buried his face deeper into Frank’s Black Flag shirt making him laugh.

“Bad day?”

Gerard nodded, groaning more. Frank smiled and sat up so he was now on top of Gerard. Gerard rested his head on the back of the couch, his eyes still closed, not really paying attention to what Frank was doing. Frank’s fingers unbuckled the belt on Gerard’s pants, pulling both his pants and underwear down to expose his penis. Frank lowered his head and wrapped his mouth around it, getting Gerard to instantly open his eyes and look down at Frank. Gerard was about to protest but his words were replaced by a moan. Frank sucked on his dick, swirling his tongue around the base, pulling up, sucking hard making him toss his head back. Frank drug his teeth along the length of Gerard, causing him to buck his hips up slightly. Frank ran his tongue along Gerard’s slit, bringing his hand up to play with his balls. Frank took his other hand and moved it under Gerard, slipping a finger in his hole. Gerard moaned, tossing his head back again, fisting Frank’s hair with both hands. Frank slipped a second finger in, followed by a third. He continued to suck at Gerard’s dick, loving the sounds he made.

“Oh god….Frank! Ahhh don’t….don’t…don’t st..stop! Fuck Frank…”


Frank sucked harder, digging his teeth in deeper making Gerard swell up, his teeth leaving marks. Gerard gripped Frank’s hair tighter, tossing his head back, his lips red. He let out a long moan, his hips bucking upward at Frank.

“God Frank…Im guna…ahhhhh”

Frank felt him tighten then explode in his mouth. Gerard’s cum covered Frank’s lips and he lifted his head, swallowing most of it. There was some still dripping on his mouth and he crawled up, kissing Gerard, making him taste himself.

“You taste fucking amazing”

Gerard moaned into the kiss, still dazed from the unexpected blow job. Frank pulled back and smiled at the man underneath him. He leaned his head down to whisper in his ear

“That make your day better?”

Gerard opened his eyes to look at Frank. “mmmm you have no idea”

He lifted his head to kiss Frank, lifting his hands to grip his hair. Frank slipped his tongue into Gerard’s mouth, earning a moan. Frank smiled and pulled back to look down at Gerard.

“baby…mom will be home soon.”

“Yeah so?”

“I don’t think she would appreciate walking in on her son, making out with a guy who’s dick is hanging very sexily out of his pants.”

“You think my dick is sexy?”

“mmhhhmmm”

Frank grinned down at Gerard before standing up and walking over to the kitchen. He looked back at Gerard with a smile.

“Now go take a shower. You can just wear my clothes until yours are clean”

Gerard sat up, fixing his pants and walked over to Frank. He wrapped his arms around his waist and buried his face in his neck.

“What if I don’t wana wear your clothes? What if I wana walk around naked to taunt you?”


Frank turned around to wrap his arms around Gerard’s neck.

“I would love that….but mom would not. Now go! Before she gets home”

He let go of Gerard and pushed him towards the bathroom, Gerard laughing at how much Frank was the girl in the relationship.

“Fine. Im going Im going”

Gerard leaned in the door way and kissed Frank one last time before shutting the door to take a shower. Frank walked back into the kitchen to start dinner for his mom. There was a bang outside, making Frank look out the window to find his mom was him early. His eyes got wide and he ran into his room to change. He had small white blotches on his shirt from Gerard and he didn’t want his mom to ask what that was. That would be awkward. He threw on a black Misfits t-shirt and some old sweatpants. By the time Frank was done changing, he heard his mom walk in the front door and set her keys on the table.

“Frank! Sweety I’m home!”

Frank put on a smile and walked out of his room, trying to act normal.

“hey mom. Your home early. Everything ok?”

She smiled at him and sat down on the couch.

“Yep. Just got off early. You have a nice day?”

Frank sat down next to his mom and leaned his head on her shoulder.

“Boring. Gerard stopped by a few minutes ago. He asked if he could take a shower so he’s in there right now.”

Ms. Iero looked down at Frank in question.

“A shower? Why? Does he not have one at home?”

“He does but I guess he had a rough day and didn’t want to go home. I told him he could just wear some on my clothes so he didn’t have to change back into the uniform. Is that cool?”

Ms. Iero looked down at Frank skeptical.

“Frank, maybe I’m just being a mother but something is off with that boy.”

“How? What do you mean off?”

“Like they way he looks at you…almost like he likes you…more than a friend.”

Frank looked at his mom, not sure if he should tell her or let her stay in the dark. It was nice to know that Gerard is always looking at Frank. That make him smile a little inside but he just faked confusion.

“I don’t know….He never indicates anything…what would you say if he did?”

Ms. Iero looked down at Frank, not sure what to answer.

“I don’t know. Your not gay, I’m glad your not. If he ever tried anything, I would have him reported.”

“Are you against gays?”

“Frank, why are your asking me this? You’ve never taking interest in my views before.…Is there something I need to know?”

Frank stood up and walked to the kitchen. “No. I just wanted to know, since we were on the topic. Curiosity I guess.”

The truth was, Frank wanted to test what his mother’s reaction would be. He hated lying to his mother but he was afraid, her having the catholic up bringing that she did, she would react badly. He watched as she stood up and followed him into the kitchen and reach into the fridge.

“I don’t hate gays. I think that….if two people are in love then no one has the right to tell them they can’t be together.”

Frank felt his whole body relax even though he didn’t know he had been tense. He sighed and smiled, knowing that if he told her, she at least wouldn’t kick him out. He heard the water turn off.

“Im guna go leave some clothes for Gee. Just go sit down, I’ll get dinner started ok?”

His mother smiled, doing as her son told her and sat down on the couch, trying to find the remote. Frank walked into his room and grabbed a large Green Day t-shirt and some pants. He opened the bathroom door to find a half naked Gerard standing there with a grin on his face.

“Hey”

He spoke and walked over to Frank, wrapping his arms around him. Frank giggled and pulled away.

“Down boy. Mom’s home. I told her you had a rough day and took a shower to relax. I think she suspects something about you so try to keep it in your pants.”

Frank set the clothes down on the sink and walked out to let Gerard get dressed. His mother was sitting out the couch as Frank walked into the kitchen to start on dinner. He pulled out some chicken, potato’s and corn. He threw the chicken on the pan, smothering it in BBQ sauce, cutting the potato’s and heating up the corn. After about 20 minutes, dinner was done. Frank set up the table, looking up at Gerard who was now sitting on the couch next to his mom.

“Alright, come and get it!”

Gerard smiled at Ms. Iero as they walked into the kitchen and started to serve their food.

“Frank, this is really good. Where did you learn to cook?”

Gerard looked up at Frank in question. Frank just shrugged.

“I don’t know. Trial and error?”

Ms. Iero laughed. “More error than trial. When Frank was first learning how to cook, he managed to burn salad.”

Gerard laughed too. “Wow….how do you do that exactly?”

Frank grinned “you set it on a hot stove and leave it there….a really long time”
Sign up to rate and review this story